It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2006 Nuclear Holocaust Predicted

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I was looking around about.com and found this: forums.about.com...

By what this guy read off a book on the bible code, he says there will be a nuclear holocaust in 2006 started in Israel.

Please give me your thoughts on this...

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well, as sceptical as I am about Bible Codes, it does seem plausible

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The scary thing is it does sound likely. ...and Israel to be hit first.

What is the world coming to.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
With this, and the church splitting over homosexuality, a Holy War is inevitable, and if that isn't a sign of end times, then end times don't exist!

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   
As has already been said in the past, "one never knows what tomorrow will bring." I am not sold on the Bible Code. Man has always endeavored to know what tomorrow would bring and I think the Bible Code(s) are just another by-product of this never ending quest.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
well isreal cant be destroyed in a nuclear blast it doesnt go along with the bible and what it predicts

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If there are any people who look through the bible as I do, you can find the book of Revelation to be quite interesting. Revelation 16 is about "The Seven Bowls of God's Wrath." The bowls that were poured out by angels could represent the weapons that would destroy the world.

That prediction could easily work with what is in the bible. Because it says in the end after all of this is over with, everyone is judged and is sent either to heaven (where The New Jerusalem is to be) or hell.

You can tell, I did my research...

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I have read the Seven Bowls in Revelation. If I remember correctly there are also 2 "monsters" in Revelation. I remembering thinking to myself one evening, about one of the stories, and some of the things described reminded of missiles. I guess I will have to look it up

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well, a holocaust takes a lot of bombs.
I can't see Israel having to use nuclear weapons if the peace agreement is reached.

Maybe that's why Israel want's peace now. Maybe it fears a nuclear suicide bomber attack - which is probably the only "holocaust" attack that extremists could make.

Maybe it's out honestly to make friends this time or it knows it won't survive.

But I dont see this as a War on Terrorism thread.
This should be in the Religion and Spiritual Forum.
Everything about this subject depends on how you interpret the Bible.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
well after the nuke holocaust and like billions die is this the part where the anti-christ appears

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cammo Dude
If there are any people who look through the bible as I do, you can find the book of Revelation to be quite interesting. Revelation 16 is about "The Seven Bowls of God's Wrath." The bowls that were poured out by angels could represent the weapons that would destroy the world.

That prediction could easily work with what is in the bible. Because it says in the end after all of this is over with, everyone is judged and is sent either to heaven (where The New Jerusalem is to be) or hell.

You can tell, I did my research...

Problem with that theory is there isn't enough time for the three and one half years of pseudo peace, and the rapture (The lifting of the Great Restrainer from the face of the earth) that will earmark the beginning of the three and one half years, approximately.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Actually, there is. I am unsure why you are making that statement, so I would ask that you elaborate a bit more.

Look forward to reading your thoughts on this.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I would REALLY love to see someone count up how many doom-and-gloom predictions we have survived through.

It must be in the thousands by now, every day is doomsday for some cult or another.

Waiting for july 3rd though

*runs off merrily into the darkness humming "I'd like to teach the world to sing"*

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
David,

I understand your point of view, but would like to point out that for those of us who are students of eschatology, this is a very interesting concept.

I know you probably weren't trying to be tacky toward us, right?

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Eschatology must be a more 'dismal science' than economics.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I don't view it that way at all. In fact, my opinion is just the opposite.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
What will you do if you are able to prove conclusively, based on all theological constructs, present physical phenomena, and any intuitive things that you care to throw in, that the world is to end on a certain day in your expected lifespan?

What will you do the day after?

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
What will you do if you are able to prove conclusively, based on all theological constructs, present physical phenomena, and any intuitive things that you care to throw in, that the world is to end on a certain day in your expected lifespan?

What will you do the day after?

Party dude!!!!
It's the ONLY thing you can do!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
OK!!!!!

The world ends tonight.

AND tomorrow is my birthday.

Bring it on!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
If u read up kore carefully you'll notice that the 4 world Powers in WWIII are the United States (Us), China (the most populated country in the world), Japan (the richest country in the world that controls the electronic entertainment system), and Syria (Saddam's homees) very very real thing right here...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join