It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grey`s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If you have seen Taken... there is The grey`s very sentral..
can they realy change form.. exempel: if they see a human in a comic strip,
they just change them self to look like the man i the comic strip.
or a dog. cat.. you name it. so if they can do it.. maybe your Dog or cat ore the new guy nextdoor so look yust like clark kent or something. are an alien :O hehe. i knowe its a stupide post

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Lets just say, the accounts of such abilities are not the norm associated with witness accounts. If any of us could honestly answer the question...well, we wouldn't be supposing, hehe.... Suffice to say, it seems more fiction, and isn't supported by most eyewitness accounts.

Still, there are SOME reports of shape-shifting, but I can't think of a single case involving it that has anything more substantial to help it stand...

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If an alien was going to explore the earth on fot. it a good idea to do it inn a humen form..

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Of course it would be easier to explore Earth if shape-shifting was possible. But the only answer for you is, until one is caught shape-shifting, we won't know. We have no actual alien as positive proof, let alone one who shape shifts.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
What I thought was freaky about the Greys in Taken was the way they moved. The had that one from Roswell and it was all crawling up the walls of its cell
They made them move very fast and the way they could move was creepy.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
This is an eye witness account, by me, so if its ok i would like to share.

It was 330am, my fiancee and myself where at home, laid in bed (we had a ground floor flat) when what appeared to be an upside down balloon appeard at the top of the window, back lit by the street light. Then, it dropped to the floor, and the ballon had a body. Thin, with arms and fingers so long it defies description, and it placed its head against the window. I grabbed the flashlight ( 1 million candle power) and shone it at this "thing", and it was the eyes that nearly killed me. Greys are supposed to have black eyes. This thing had cobalt blue eyes, and in the light, the black lids slid over them like sun glasses. Greys are supposed to be short. This was nearly as tall as me (6 foot). we moved a week later.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I herd it`s 3 kinds of grey`s i fond it on this site.. sorry i can`t fint the post agen
. sorry..

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
3 kinds of greys... ok thats not what i wanted to hear... thats creepy. This grey mentaly messed me for weeks... couldn't sleep in that room thats for sure!!

well im goinna keep looking for an explanation, even if i dont like the answer!

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HDD09
If you have seen Taken... there is The grey`s very sentral..
can they realy change form.. exempel: if they see a human in a comic strip,
they just change them self to look like the man i the comic strip.
or a dog. cat.. you name it. so if they can do it.. maybe your Dog or cat ore the new guy nextdoor so look yust like clark kent or something. are an alien :O hehe. i knowe its a stupide post

What could be stranger then the thruth itself? I think it's possible and it's not a stupid post

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If Greys were able to change into the form of something it touched or thought about, then Dulce, NM would be screwed "LOL"...It wouldnt make any sense...unless there are a bunch of aliens working there doing experiments on each other.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I thought that they just projected the image into your mind directly, so when you looked at them you would see a human, but in actuality they were still there little Grey selves.

It has been a while since I have seen Taken so I could be wrong.

Either way you wouldn't know they were ailiens unless they wanted you to.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Mayhaps you seen a 'Tall White' out of Nevada? Just read a book of an Army weather man from 1960 'S54' out in Nevada. He had encounters with a group of tall aliens he called Tall Whites (6'-6'2") - they had blue wrap around eyes. The man was on Coast to Coast AM a week ago. I found his two year experience there compelling.
Dallas

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well it was tall, and had blue eyes, but i was the lids... they were black, and snapped across as i shone the light at it.

Thats what freaked me the most... the bloody thing had in built oakleys!

top topics

join