It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren Rings the Alarm Over Kid Rock’s Senate Run

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

It's the thought that a politician is telling people what to do and think When their job is to represent the people who elect them, not dictate what others do and think

BAM! That said it all.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
It's the thought that a politician is telling people what to do and think
When their job is to represent the people who elect them, not dictate what others do and think

Just wanted to double down on this. This is something we would all do well to remember.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

“And sure, maybe this is just a marketing gimmick for a new album or tour — but we all thought Donald Trump was just promoting his reality TV show, too,” she added.

Source

So just as the Trump escalator scene was shown in the Simpsons before it actually happened...
And I know kid rock has been on the Simpsons before...
Wonder if they did any fortune telling in that episode(s)...

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Get enough people in from outside the political cabal and they might actually start to do something worthwhile again.

It is good to have personal principles, even ideology which is basically set in personal principle, but when you get to the point where people are for party first and principle second if at all, you have what we see going on in Washington right now.

The president is outside the political cabal, so both parties aren't interested in carrying forward the agenda and nothing gets done even if it needs to be.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Get enough people in from outside the political cabal and they might actually start to do something worthwhile again.

It is good to have personal principles, even ideology which is basically set in personal principle, but when you get to the point where people are for party first and principle second if at all, you have what we see going on in Washington right now.

The president is outside the political cabal, so both parties aren't interested in carrying forward the agenda and nothing gets done even if it needs to be.

Agreed. This would be a great way to come up with a new party altogether. People like Kid Rock who shouldn't be forced into towing a party line whether democrat or republican. How about a party simply based on the principles of the constitution for the people and by the people? To build a nation that provides everyone an equal opportunity to succeed and contribute. To diminish the concept of government taking care the populous and replace it with a concept of the government doing nothing more than providing national security and supporting the states!

Go Kid Rock - Rock on America!

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I really believe you have figured it out. The ruling class doesn't want competition.

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
This is exactly the problem with politicians today, both republicans and democrats. They are actually surprised by citizens no matter who they are, who announce they are running and challenging their stronghold grip and entrenched status. This shows the disgusting and obscene level of this country's most pompous and arrogant people when they announce that it must be a joke for just any ole person to run against them in any capacity. (When doing so is truly exercising their constitutional and patriotic duty) To help make America better and more free.
They have raised and exalted themselves above the citizenry to their current pinnacle where they, and only they feel privileged to dictate how things will go, even often thumbing their noses at their constituents. Just like 99.7% of them are doing right now against our wishes, hopes, and dreams.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Lie-a-watha is just voicing the opinions of all political slime eels who feel the encroachment of real outsider candidates.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Lie-a-watha is just voicing the opinions of all political slime eels who feel the encroachment of real outsider candidates.

I like the slime eel reference, I saw what happened out your way.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I like the slime eel reference, I saw what happened out your way.

They had to cancel Oregon state-government activities until they were all collected and put back into their tanks.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I'm from Michigan and a few years ago Stabinaws husband got caught in a prostitution sting her response was more like in Washington we have aids and interns in Detroit we have hookers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join