It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren Rings the Alarm Over Kid Rock’s Senate Run

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: seeker1963

Ok!
oh i want 😣

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Yeah, most definitwly he will get grief. It has been speculated that Bush Jr. Purpously dumbed himself down in a bid to seem more relatable. Trump uses a lot of simpleton language in order to connect. Kid Rock can just be himself and get the support he needs. Heck, he might just pull enough untapped voters to make a difference; a lot of traditionally no-voters may come out of the woodwork to vote for Kid Rock... because hell yeah, Kid Rock.

That's real cool that you got to see him live and before the country music took over. Was Joe C with him by the time you saw him?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

And here I am with the munchies, ya Sob!

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

Yeah, most definitwly he will get grief. It has been speculated that Bush Jr. Purpously dumbed himself down in a bid to seem more relatable. Trump uses a lot of simpleton language in order to connect. Kid Rock can just be himself and get the support he needs. Heck, he might just pull enough untapped voters to make a difference; a lot of traditionally no-voters may come out of the woodwork to vote for Kid Rock... because hell yeah, Kid Rock.

That's real cool that you got to see him live and before the country music took over. Was Joe C with him by the time you saw him?

Yea! The little dude! Kid Rock actually opened for Metallica in Cleveland. I never heard of Kid Rock up to that point. Oh hell yea, that little dude came out grabbed the mike and the whole venue went nuts!

RIP little man, you were awesome!
edit on 15-7-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Welllll..
I plan to run for Governor of PA..

Slogan.. "This State Needs An @SS Whooping" .. first priorty is to FIRE All of PENNDOT..
2! DROP! The common wealth. Keep snyder potatoes.... give Philadelphia to NJ or NYC..

Edit: ban Ed Rendell and Elisabeth Warren from office and Knott's Berry Farm and Sheetz!
edit on 15-7-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Welllll..
I plan to run for Governor of PA..

Slogan.. "This State Needs An @SS Whooping" .. first priorty is to FIRE All of PENNDOT..
2! DROP! The common wealth. Keep snyder potatoes.... give Philadelphia to NJ or NYC..

I'll vote for ya! Anything is better than Wolf! My brother actually got a job at PENNDOT and quit when he realized how political it was! I laughed at him because I warned him! lmao

Hold the hell on now, SHEETZ? You know how many drunks and stoners you will piss off by attacking Sheetz?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Dude.. I mean Sir. you might end up LT. Governor or better.. 🤔
Take note from Kid Rock or Sonny Bono.. jump in!🤗 together we can get rid of orange cones and highway placards...

But: i honestly believe kid rock is beyond fed up for his home. Not a true fan of his music. ( as im more Megadeth, Anthrax.. Van Halen.. and Weird Al.
If Kid can keep Nugent off his back... lol. I think he could do it if he's honestly for real.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Is this the guy from Joe Dirt?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

No no no.. i meant ban Elisabeth and Ed from sheetz..
I frequently go there🤗

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Dude.. I mean Sir. you might end up LT. Governor or better.. 🤔
Take note from Kid Rock or Sonny Bono.. jump in!🤗 together we can get rid of orange cones and highway placards...

But: i honestly believe kid rock is beyond fed up for his home. Not a true fan of his music. ( as im more Megadeth, Anthrax.. Van Halen.. and Weird Al.
If Kid can keep Nugent off his back... lol. I think he could do it if he's honestly for real.

Well hook me up brother, I am tired of being a poor white male.

Seriously though if you decide to run let me know. I don't have the half mill to get your big toe wet but if you get a platform and what you believe in? Get it to me and if I agree? I will back you, if you have a few areas I don't agree with, I will give you my feedback. Either way, Wolf needs to go!

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I consider the election of Trump a sort of social experiment, where the social rejects of society get to elect a leader and have a go at running the country.

I mean these types of people have been complaining about how the country is falling to the minorities, homosexuals...etc, well now the world is getting to see what a country run by an idiot looks like.

Success rate minuscule, failure and embarrassment rate very high. It is going to be a fun four years, well not for the country but for people like me, who find a bumbling moron running the country to be hilarious. Now he has emboldened other misfits of society to run.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IxAmxDarkness
I consider the election of Trump a sort of social experiment, where the social rejects of society get to elect a leader and have a go at running the country.

I mean these types of people have been complaining about how the country is falling to the minorities, homosexuals...etc, well now the world is getting to see what a country run by an idiot looks like.

Success rate minuscule, failure and embarrassment rate very high. It is going to be a fun four years, well not for the country but for people like me, who find a bumbling moron running the country to be hilarious. Now he has emboldened other misfits of society to run.

Social rejects huh!

And yet those of you who think as you do wonder why you keep losing????

Ramp up the HATE machine! The Emperor has no clothes!

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

The artists who are right leaning don't advertise. If you cannot find a lot of political speech from the artist assume they are more conservative.

I don't think they have to. Trump proved the media will do it for free. lol.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Ok..
Key phrase...
DUCK!
&
COVER!😆😆

( wrote out a 3 paragraph response.. then deleted )

I'm the middle of the road..

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Ok..
Key phrase...
DUCK!
&
COVER!😆😆

( wrote out a 3 paragraph response.. then deleted )

I'm the middle of the road..

Dude, I am middle of the road too. Basically the Constitution is by guide? No need for me to even go any further.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I agree. Kid could do it. Kid knows how to be a prick also, when he has too. If Kid runs, I would liken Warren to a balloon, or virginity. One prick and they are gone.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IxAmxDarkness

Social Rejects? lol. Have you seen society? I prefer the term Rejecters of Idiocy.

I don't know if you know this, but some minorities and homosexuals actually support Trump. As a matter of fact we could say that they are the true minority. You did not know that? Nice try to bring racism and bigotry into the equation. Since you did, by your logic you are the true bigot towards the true minorities.

He has accomplished more in six months fighting the Dems, Repubs, media, and a far left group that thinks violence is the answer, than any other President that has had to fight those same odds. Your alternate reality is showing.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Cool I would love to see him go toe to toe in the senate against some of the social retards and war mongers. McCain was at the head of my list for a verbal ass whooping along with Pee-low-see. Both houses are full of social rejects that could not survive on their own without a sponsor and staff..

I guess I am an anarchist because I do like meaningful change ?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I know you think quite well. So I'm more than happy to vote you in..🤗

So? How do we get AugustusMasonicus to fund us? LoL.

Not trying to offend anyone.. just trying to rein it in for Pa.

AM is eastern PA believe.

Ok.. getting rest I got much to think about.😊

edit on 15-7-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I know you think quite well. So I'm more than happy to vote you in..🤗

So? How do we get AugustusMasonicus to fund us? LoL.

Not trying to offend anyone.. just trying to rein it in for Pa.

AM is eastern PA believe.

Ok.. getting rest I got much to think about.😊

He won't EVER depart with his money!

<< 1    3  4 >>

join