It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren Rings the Alarm Over Kid Rock’s Senate Run

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Yep. Kid Rock is running for a Senate seat!

Feuxchohontus is nervous because Kid can take out one of her friends who has helped to destroy Michigan.

U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren is sounding the alarm with her Democratic base, warning a Senate run by Detroit bad boy Kid Rock could be the second coming of Donald Trump.

The “Wasting Time” and “All Summer Long” rap rocker-turned-country singer tweeted on Wednesday that he’s running for U.S. Senate in Michigan. Although it’s been largely dismissed so far as a publicity stunt, Warren isn’t taking any chances with the longshot Republican.

“I know a lot of people are thinking: this is some sort of joke, right?” Warren wrote in an email blast with the subject line “Senator Kid Rock (R-MI).”

“Well,” she said, “maybe this is all a joke — but we all thought Donald Trump was joking when he rode down the escalator at Trump Tower and announced his campaign, too.

“And sure, maybe this is just a marketing gimmick for a new album or tour — but we all thought Donald Trump was just promoting his reality TV show, too,” she added.

Source

Kid sound serious too!

Senator Stabenow and I do share a love of music, although probably not the same kind. I concede she is better at playing politics than I am so I’ll keep doing what I do best, which is being a voice for tax paying, hardworking AMERICANS and letting politicians like her know that We the People are sick and tired of their bullsnip.

Here is to you Kid and the state of Michigan!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
She seems like a real tolerant person.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

do it do it doooo it!!#

i rather have some one go into politics with the desire to make a difference with no experience than someone with political experience.

he couldnt do worse than those clowns. politicians have set the bar so low that no experience is a good thing in politics

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Because a woman whose career had been nothing but academia, politics and flipping houses has a solid foundation to criticize someone who actually works for a living and wants to represent people.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I used to really like Kid Rock, only god knows why. (
)

Being an entertainer and a musician, first and foremost, he is still a better option than Stabenow.

Senator Bob Richie? He certainly would properly represent a large number of constituents here.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

do it do it doooo it!!#

i rather have some one go into politics with the desire to make a difference with no experience than someone with political experience.

he couldnt do worse than those clowns. politicians have set the bar so low that no experience is a good thing in politics

I right there with ya! Something has to change right?

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This is exactly the problem with politicians today, both republicans and democrats. They are actually surprised by citizens no matter who they are, who announce they are running and challenging their stronghold grip and entrenched status. This shows the disgusting and obscene level of this country's most pompous and arrogant people when they announce that it must be a joke for just any ole person to run against them in any capacity. (When doing so is truly exercising their constitutional and patriotic duty) To help make America better and more free.
They have raised and exalted themselves above the citizenry to their current pinnacle where they, and only they feel privileged to dictate how things will go, even often thumbing their noses at their constituents. Just like 99.7% of them are doing right now against our wishes, hopes, and dreams.

link   
Yeah baby!! Rock this thread and send that Pocahontas packing!!

S+F

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
Yep. Kid Rock is running for a Senate seat!

Feuxchohontus is nervous because Kid can take out one of her friends who has helped to destroy Michigan.

U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren is sounding the alarm with her Democratic base, warning a Senate run by Detroit bad boy Kid Rock could be the second coming of Donald Trump.

The “Wasting Time” and “All Summer Long” rap rocker-turned-country singer tweeted on Wednesday that he’s running for U.S. Senate in Michigan. Although it’s been largely dismissed so far as a publicity stunt, Warren isn’t taking any chances with the longshot Republican.

“I know a lot of people are thinking: this is some sort of joke, right?” Warren wrote in an email blast with the subject line “Senator Kid Rock (R-MI).”

“Well,” she said, “maybe this is all a joke — but we all thought Donald Trump was joking when he rode down the escalator at Trump Tower and announced his campaign, too.

“And sure, maybe this is just a marketing gimmick for a new album or tour — but we all thought Donald Trump was just promoting his reality TV show, too,” she added.

Source

Kid sound serious too!

Senator Stabenow and I do share a love of music, although probably not the same kind. I concede she is better at playing politics than I am so I’ll keep doing what I do best, which is being a voice for tax paying, hardworking AMERICANS and letting politicians like her know that We the People are sick and tired of their bullsnip.

Here is to you Kid and the state of Michigan!

I'd vote for him. Well, I'd vote for him if I lived there. And what is wrong with it? Plenty of celebs have gone into politics. Reagan, Sony Bono (congres), ol' Arnold...

Let's go Kid Rock!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Best of luck to him, he seems to love our country. Unlike most of the democrats and the cry baby children....ummm, I mean voters!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

I started my life as a musician, I am 54 now and saw Kid in Cleveland, OH when I was in my 20's. He is a genius as far as I am concerned with how he blends blues, rock, and rap with his music! But because he is a musician and not a lawyer or a silver spoon fed blood line of the elite he will get all kinds of grief trying to make him look not educated enough to serve!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Goddamn you an old ass, lmfao. You listen to classic rock? Steppen and Boston?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Goddamn you an old ass, lmfao. You listen to classic rock? Steppen and Boston?

Nah, I dig Metallica and AC/DC and stuff like that. I do like some of the old stuff too but I think the radio stations have turned me off to most of it. For example Meatloaf and that one song the when they play it at the bars the women go nuts? Paradise by the dashboard lights something like that?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Meatloaf was where it was at! Especially the music video.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
He's definitely a Patriot, and that is a rare and positive attribute for a Senator. Also anytime someone gets Pocahontas Warren all worked up, that's always a treat. I'm kind of leery about celebrities getting into politics though, as most celebrities are wacky leftists, and we definitely don't want those hypocrites in power.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
He's definitely a Patriot, and that is a rare and positive attribute for a Senator. Also anytime someone gets Pocahontas Warren all worked up, that's always a treat. I'm kind of leery about celebrities getting into politics though, as most celebrities are wacky leftists, and we definitely don't want those hypocrites in power.

The artists who are right leaning don't advertise. If you cannot find a lot of political speech from the artist assume they are more conservative.

My source is my own opinion after 20 plus years in the arts.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Meatloaf was where it was at! Especially the music video.

Music is like pizza right? We all have different tastes and some is better than others? My thing as a musician is I can recognize talent and those who are willing to step outside the box, create something new versus rehashing things we have already heard.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

No comment.😚

However glad someone posted this.

edit on 15-7-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Also that is a damn great analogy..

edit on 15-7-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

No comment.😚

However glad someone posted this.

Just keep those food pics to yourself and we will be good! K?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Ok!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join