It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA agent, Malcom Howard: "I brought down WTC 7"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
I think he got betrayed on what he was suppose to get for keeping it secret. So he lets it all out in regret before he dies.

What is there to regret, The guy claims it was perfect and nobody got hurt so why regret anything?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
If 9/11 was an inside job... it is a fair bet that all of the "worker bees" were murdered years ago. The conspiracy would be difficult to hide, as some may have "moral difficulties"... it's a brutal assumption, however, our Government is run by brutal people...

The conspiracy is not difficult to hide as far as those illegal unacknowledged SAP programs go. What makes this particular conspiracy difficult to hide are all the mistakes that were made that day in execution. Of course people are still free to believe everything their government tells them. I know how they operate and so I don't. It is un-american to simply believe whatever they say without question and holding them accountable.They don't like it when you know that. That's another thing that betrays them, they don't like that word "accountable" Try it sometime on any government official you want. You will get harassed and threatened.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
What I don't understand is that we have no problem calling out most news as being fake but when a so called story comes out about 911 all of a sudden a rag no better then the national enquirer is truth no questions asked??

Well... I said "if this is true"...
And my purpose of posting this, as what should be true about most ATS posts.. Is to collectively investigate and exchange information, and deny ignorance.
...so...let's do that!...

To your point about media trustworthiness...
From the article, in his words allegedly:

“We thought there would be a revolution. It would go all the way to the top, to President Bush. He’d be dragged out of the White House.

“But none of that happened. Almost nobody questioned anything.[B] The media shot down anyone who dared question anything they were told.”

"They will just use the media to attack me. They are all on the payroll to suppress everything around 9/11."

There are recorded House hearings from the 60's on how the CIA has colluded with news networks, and by this point infiltrated them completely. If you think the most vast and powerful control network in the world would let itself having to COMPETE with the strongest arm of public influence, the media... Then I think you'd better rethink reality.

...and this could be a GOOD thing, considering the average American level of intellect, facing some reality changing events on the horizon... (That's for another post)

But really, I wouldn't think they'd intentionally leak this info using their central propaganda arm (mainstream)..just yet...

The indecisiveness of the initial leak's sourcing adds to the intentional delay.
Ie: the "info" is out there... And it's discussed...the narrative is deployed...
After a bit of percolating... All it awaits is "official" certification of authenticity, via the fourth estate, fifth column, mainstream etc...

I'm sitting w popcorn...
...musing...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

If 9/11 was an inside job... it is a fair bet that all of the "worker bees" were murdered years ago. The conspiracy would be difficult to hide, as some may have "moral difficulties"... it's a brutal assumption, however, our Government is run by brutal people...

Possibly you missed the point I made in the OP, that admitting to it is even more valuable a Hagaelian thesis to foment future hypothetically planned events that benefit a larger plan...
Therefore controlled leaks would be desired in this instance.
Murdering them would be counter intuitive towards the goal.

"The Powers That Be" would never leave behind witnesses, plain and simple. Leaking a master "9/11 plan", and blaming it on the same folks that planned its execution? Not likely.

IF the man was truly a CIA agent, with evidence of the GREATEST cover-up in U.S. history... he would not be allowed to die in private. I can guarantee that.

Why?

Do the math...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

When we were told that the BBC botched their report and announced

and at that point - all attempts at internal consistency evaporate

he is claiming he didnt know about the BBC reportage till after the event ?

i will let that sink in

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

When we were told that the BBC botched their report and announced

and at that point - all attempts at internal consistency evaporate

he is claiming he didnt know about the BBC reportage till after the event ?

i will let that sink in

He said they "botched" their report. They weren't supposed to "botch" it. See what he meant?
He wasn't alluding to not knowing about them reporting on it, only that the botching of the report was the surprise.
edit on 15-7-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I any case... It's deff a new boon for click bait tycoons to feed off the endless sea of human stupidity... Please don't bring that JUVENILE crap around ATS.

Didn't you just say this.

Uh, would you please show some dignity and use personal quotes in their rightful context?

Thanks that would be great, mmkaay?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

i see your point - and it makes it even more farcical doesnt it ?

but you are addressing another issue

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
I think he got betrayed on what he was suppose to get for keeping it secret. So he lets it all out in regret before he dies.

That would definitely fit the public's initial reactionary conclusion.
Fitting of a narrative designed for public consumption.
A public raised on the theatrical good-guy / bad-guy story arc...

I'm sure it will be effective to the masses, as it is with you
Nothing personal

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

Possibly you missed the point I made in the OP, that admitting to it is even more valuable a Hagaelian thesis to foment future hypothetically planned events that benefit a larger plan...
Therefore controlled leaks would be desired in this instance.
Murdering them would be counter intuitive towards the goal.

"The Powers That Be" would never leave behind witnesses, plain and simple. Leaking a master "9/11 plan", and blaming it on the same folks that planned its execution? Not likely.

IF the man was truly a CIA agent, with evidence of the GREATEST cover-up in U.S. history... he would not be allowed to die in private. I can guarantee that.

Why?

Do the math...

For the third time...
In saying it would be ADVANTAGEOUS for them to submit admission to guilt in the actions surrounding the event..

For the purposes of how that information may play into a planned scenario for the beginning catalyst for WWIII and the collapse of America.

Maths been DID.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

What I don't understand is that we have no problem calling out most news as being fake but when a so called story comes out about 911 all of a sudden a rag no better then the national enquirer is truth no questions asked??

Another thing you dont undersrand is that the entities responsible for the 9/11 attack are the very same that own all the media you consider reliable.

Funny how that works eh?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

This is the same rag that claims an ex mi5 agent confessed to killing princess di.

B.S story.
bs? He was probably telling the truth...she was killed as well so that charles and camilla...

(post by zigzags removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by zigzags removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
and another thing to consider :

was mr howard working :

A - in colaboration with the alledged " dancing israilis " ???

B - independantly of ???

C - other - please explain

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Whether an agent comes forward or not it is pretty apparent that it was brought down.

The inexplicable part is that they did not make make any effort to make it look like a natural event.

Another inexplicable blunder is when Silverman said on a video interview that they were going to "pull it".

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Another thing you dont undersrand is that the entities responsible for the 9/11 attack are the very same that own all the media you consider reliable.

Funny how that works eh?

Who said that I put faith in any media?

You assume too much, funny how that works eh?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

So they decide to destroy a building that's been burning for some 7 hours ....???

A building that the FDNY noticed was failing hours before it collapsed when see a 3 story bulge forming in SW
corner of building ...?

A building that the FDNY had entered and searched, determining that it was too dangerous and ordered abandoned

A building where FDNY found that there was no water pressure to fight fires, no water to keep sprinklers in operation
to halt spread of fires

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I'm waiting on a genuine "death bed" confession from someone who knows the truth about intelligent life forms from another planet, dimension, time, etc..

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
To Bring a building of that size down with explosives would take weeks of preparation. It's not like in a video game where you run around planting dynamite sticks with timers attached onto walls and pillars.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join