It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proving Spontaneity of Post-Impact WTC Towers Collapse

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

but who faked this site that day........with more added on debris later...this pic is clear of the debris we see later....some one lies to us

yep just in general........we get lies.....in the media.....

edit on 25-12-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

but who faked this site that day........with more added on debris later...this pic is clear of the debris we see later....some one lies to us

Can you produce a cited example of your innuendo.

You cannot even take the time to name what you are talking about.

Are you talking about the moon landing site?

The site you left a clearly stated narrative, a logical explanation, and backed by cited sources?

Yes you are right. The truth movement is full of lies, hypocrisy, and the cause of the demise of their of credibility.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Or, it’s your conspiracy theory.

Please do explain how the scorched trees, the human remains in the trees, the human remains iditified by DNA, the luggage, the personal items, the large field of wreckage, the buried wreckage, and the human remains released for burial ended up at the site.

It’s you conspiracy theory. I would think you would take more pride in it. The time to create a credible explanation.

Please do explain how the human remains ended up at the site, and what remains were released to families?
edit on 25-12-2017 by neutronflux because: Changed wording to prevent out of context arguments

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

no possibiblity even of a real crash....read that guys body language....he knows his job is on the line for this screw up. huh!!!!

then that other guy...he's just a helper watchin his co worker shrug his shoulders.....

and evidently here comes the debris squad....cause subsequent pics show the place well faked with perfectly spreadout debris....some big aluminum jobby's.....tell me

what jetliner has no JP-8 onboard .........lookin for black to match the poof cloud shown on msm.....that poor man in the suit.....his phone gonna ring and oohhh mmaaannnnnn sucked to be him

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

All you have is a truth movement propaganda poster?

How big of a crater was a 12 foot diameter fuselage supposed to leave when it fragmented hitting the ground at high speed?

Similar to the Reno air crash?
Please detail how big the Reno crater was compared to the P-51? and how many recognizable plane parts there should be.

Warning, grafic video....

m.youtube.com...
m.youtube.com...

Now please do outline the inconsistencies of a high speed jet crash at shanksville.

And

Please do explain how the scorched trees, the human remains in the trees, the human remains iditified by DNA, the luggage, the personal items, the large field of wreckage, the buried wreckage, and the human remains released for burial ended up at the site.

It’s you conspiracy theory. I would think you would take more pride in it. The time to create a credible explanation.

Please do explain how the human remains ended up at the site, and what remains were released to families?

edit on 25-12-2017 by neutronflux because: Added reno

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

No doubt. These buildings were were likely not built to their own standards, and nowhere close to today's. Failure and subsequent collapse was very possible if damaged enough.

But this is the failure everyone expected?

Before 9/11, the WTC fire insulation was found to be deficient by inspection. 

The whole building underwent an inspection for life-safety issues and failed due to inadiquate fire protection? That is what it sounds like your saying...

Was there any remediation work done after this building life-safety inspection you insinuate? Occupancy permits do not require that inspection to pass?

I have always stated part of the 9/11 covered up is the political favors pulled to get the terrorists into the USA. Probably the real meaning to inside job. 

So I guess that makes 2 inside jobs now that we find fire protection inspection checks were deliberately evaided.

The jet impacts did cut vertical and core columns, causing load redistribution

The jet impacts knocked of fire insulation

The jet impacts in addition cutting columns, cut elevator and fire water mains

Sure as fuk

It is a scientific fact steel loses about sixty percent of its strength around 1000 degrees Celsius. 

Give me a break. It was 1000 degrees all over the floor?

The floor trusses in the area of the jet impacts tried to expand. The floor trusses still boxed in on each end by sound columns could not expand. The floor trusses droopped down from not being able to expand and becoming increasingly workable as they heated up.

The fires burned out. The floor trusses contracted. They pulled in on their vertical columns. The vertical collums bowed in to the point the load of the upper floors was no longer transferred to the foundation, the load was caught in the geometry of the bowing. 

The localized buckling in relation to the damage of the jet impacts caused: 

28 floors that were above the buckling of one tower, and 12 floors above the buckling of the other tower to drop into the floor system below. 

NIST clearly states one floor of the tower could only handle the dynamic load equivalent to the force of six falling stories. Is that a false calculation? 

Sure. But this doesn't explain the amount of outward force that clearly shown in the images and video I posted.

The falling upper part of each tower grossly over load the dynamic load capacity of the first encounter floor. 

The falling mass stripped, sheared, and bent flour connections from the vertical columns. The falling mass also broke through floor tresses. 

The falling mass only grew in force. 

The video evidence of the collapse does not support this. This is why I want to see a graphic simulation of the collapse your cult believes in. Whatever your saying happened would look nothing like what actually did happen. Guaranteed.

Only once the floor system of each tower ended up as a pile on the ground, did the long length of remaining vertical columns topple in after standing whole seconds after the collapse of each floor system. 

How many columns? And how tall?

I have cited works the shows the floor system fell at 60 percent the rate of free fall. The vertical columns fell at the rate of 40 percent the rate of free fall. 

The truth movement claims the towers fell at the rate of free fall is a lie. 

The truth movement claims the towers fell at the rate of free fall is a lie. 

AE / Richard Gauge’s claim the towers had to fall through the path of greatest resistance is a lie. 

There is no audible evidence of an explosion that was capable of cutting steel at collapse initiation, or during the collapse. 

There is no physical evidence of a shockwave from an explosion capable of cutting steel. 

No metallurgical evidence steel was worked on by explosives. 

No demolitions shrapnel. 

How would a sophisticated top down CD system survive the jet impacts that cut services, and the fires.

Just cause you cite things from your cult does not make it true.

Judging by everything else you post, it's probably so shot full of holes, you must excuse me for not buying it. You seem to be vulnerable to being taken for a ride.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Funny you post a side angle 2D propaganda posters instead of choosing to use actual facts and logical.

The actual crater was about thirty feet in diameter. Again. How large of a crater should a 12 foot diameter fuselage make?

www.nps.gov...

How big was the crash site and what did the wreckage look like? The first responders described the crater as about 15 feet deep and about 30 feet across.

The field of buried wreckage.

www.nps.gov...

Heavy equipment excavated the crater to an area measuring about 85' x 85' and 27' to 40' deep to recover debris and evidence

edit on 25-12-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

So you think some planner said:
"Lets fake four plane crashes in an hour."
And the rest said:
"Hey that's a great idea!"

And yet Hollywood directors do take after take to get it right.

But Dragon Lord beats out all of those by a friggin’ mile. That’s not an overstatement; the final fight scene took an astounding, World Record-setting, 2900 takes to film. 2900!

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

If you don’t like the explanation that has been given, then supersede it with a credible explanation.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

You?

“Give me a break. It was 1000 degrees all over the floor?”

How doing you think thermal stress is induced? By uneven heating. More severe the difference in temperature in the structure, the more likely it is going to cause failure.

Two, a jet liner full of fuel caused a fire ball on the floors it hit. Plus good evidence fuel ran down the elevator shafts and ignited.

You prove for the floors impacted by the fire ball were not totally gutted by fire.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

You?

The video evidence of the collapse does not support this. This is why I want to see a graphic simulation of the collapse your cult believes in. Whatever your saying happened would look nothing like what actually did happen. Guaranteed. “

Why do you create false arguments.

Please cite from the design of the building where any floor of the tower was designed to handle more dynamic load than equivalent to six stories hitting it?

True or false, the collapse of the towers was initiated by the portions of the building above the buckling falling into the towers below.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

How does deficient fire insulation equate to other than jet impact / fire related collapse?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The falsehood the towers fell at free fall speed......

www.skeptic.com...

3WHAT ABOUT THE ALMOST FREE-FALL COLLAPSE OF THE TWIN TOWERS? The key is the “almost” modifier. If I told you I was making almost $100,000 and you found out I was making only $67,000, you’d say I was exaggerating. So stop exaggerating the collapse speed of the WTC Towers! The 80,000 tons of structural steel slowed down the collapses of the Twin Towers to about ⅔ (two-thirds) of free-fall.3 And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last.4 According to Richard Gage: “To bring a building symmetrically down, what we have to do is remove the core columns.” But on 9/11 the stronger core columns came down last, which violates this supposed most fundamental rule of controlled demolition.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I have presented how the collapse at the towers took place. Listed contributing factors. Listed events. Cited sources.

Now. If it was not explosives.

Now. If you don’t think it was jet impact/fire/thermal stress related.

You explain what was the cause of the collapse and the bulge you keep going on about. Time to lay your theory on the line. Time to show how intelligent you are?

I don’t think you can, because you are a hack.

The clear evidence is the buckling caused the collapse of the towers. No matter how many false arguments and dishonest arguments you post out of ignorance will change that.

You actual don’t care about the truth. You like to think yourself wise when your postes show your ignorance.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Me? Cult?

Please list the fundamental truths concerning the collapse of the twin towers the truth movement is founded on?

They fell at the rate of free fall. Lie

The towers fell through the path of greates resistance. Lie

The towers fell in their own footprints. Lie.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Naw...sorry to conjecture....should I not?

but that one guy is saying to the other ....and I quote...."just say the dirt's really really soft yes...that's the ticket "

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Naw...sorry to conjecture....should I not?

but that one guy is saying to the other ....and I quote...."just say the dirt's really really soft yes...that's the ticket "

It is a fact that the jet hit and the dirt was soft enough to back fill over some of the wreckage. How do you think some of the parts ended up several feet deep.

Water can be easily penetrated, but what happens when a jet noses in at over 500 miles an hour into the ocean. The jet breaks apart like a P-51 nosing into the ground.

All you have is a partial quote out of context?

You are avoiding answering questions, and intellectual honesty debate? Why?

How big of a crater was a 12 foot diameter fuselage supposed to leave when it fragmented hitting the ground at high speed?

The the diameter of the crater left by flight 93 nosing into the ground was around 30 foot. Why do you leave that part out?

Similar to the Reno air crash?
Please detail how big the Reno crater was compared to the P-51? and how many recognizable plane parts there should be.

Warning, grafic video....

m.youtube.com...
m.youtube.com...

Now please do outline the inconsistencies of a high speed jet crash at shanksville.

And

edit on 25-12-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Sorry, useless double post quote.
edit on 25-12-2017 by neutronflux because: Remove post of quoting myself

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

So now you are up to a partial quote out of context, and a propaganda poster. A poster that does not cite the photo’s origin, if the photo has been manipulated, and the poster purposeful usses a side shot to hide the true size of the crater.

All the while you ignore answering questions that incorporate all the characteristics of the crash site. Facts you willfully ignore to create false arguments.

edit on 25-12-2017 by neutronflux because: Addedand fixed

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Me? Cult?

yes, your with a group that believe you have superior virtue and knowledge based on teachings of theorists. Add to that you obsessed with me belonging with one cult or another.

Please list the fundamental truths concerning the collapse of the twin towers the truth movement is founded on?

How the fuk should I know?

They fell at the rate of free fall. Lie

The towers fell through the path of greates resistance. Lie

The towers fell in their own footprints. Lie.

Your right. I saw the top section of WTC 2 impact with bottom section once in probably the first 15-20 stories of collapse, in the video I posted on page 7. And the top must have landed across the street the way it was going.
edit on pMon, 25 Dec 2017 23:53:33 -06002017 033Mon, 25 Dec 2017 23:53:33 -0600pmAmerica/ChicagoMonday by MALBOSIA because: Autocorrect

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join