It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proving Spontaneity of Post-Impact WTC Towers Collapse

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBig2430

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

a reply to: MrBig2430

Yeah, sometimes I’ll attempt to bring some facts to light, if it seems as if the other person is woefully misinformed. 

But like I’ve said, the facts have been out there to be discovered for quite a while now. And if you’re well adjusted and intelligent enough, then you can’t have these 9/11 was an inside job thoughts. That’s just how I see it

Son, I have been watching 9/11 threads on this board for more than 15years. Nothing I ask for is found in your cue cards.

How do you know that whatever it is that you’re asking for is of any relevance?

Show me a computer generated visual dramatization of the towers collapsing. It was a popular event. Surely a hobbiest or college student must have put something together by now.

I'll wait.

So why haven’t you in 15 years, if it’s so important to you?

Are you that lazy?

If there is evidence, I hope it never comes to light. That would be disastrous for the entire world.

I want to see the video for entertainment purposes.

So then make it yourself.

But that isn’t gonna happen for that’s a truther hallmark. Laziness

That s not going to happen

Yes, we all know that you’ll do nothing.

because I don't have the qualifications to make one.

In 15 years you could have taken classes and be qualified and rather experienced by now.

But again, you’ll actually do nothing.

Laziness is.......

Requesting others to produce something to satisfy your desires, when much more satisfaction is realized by doing it yourself.

But enough of all this video nonsense.

What evidence are you asking/confused about but have never been shown? And why is it important to the general story about 9/11?

maybe you missed my post earlier where I mentioned that if there is any evidence against the OS I hope it is never found.

No, I didn’t miss the drama.

Cuz that’s exactly what this statement is. Nothing of substance. All drama.

If you had read that you would have known that what you just said was complete rubbish,

Most would call it the truth

You’re lazy. You want this. You want that. Gimme gimme gimme. No effort to produce the thing you want.

None

If you can't produce what I asked then tell me you don't want to or you can't and why if you feel like it.

Cuz contrary to how you appear to think, you don’t deserve a thing. Your opinion about the value of some video is inconsequential until you can say exactly why you feel it’s so important. And even then, it still may be inconsequential.

State your case.

Otherwise shove off

No.

You’re an easy target.

You desire a video but can’t/ won’t state why it would be a game changer - which of course means it wouldn’t.

IOW, you’re being a drama queen

You want to prove the OS wrong but fear for civilization or some such garbage.

IOW, you’re being a drama queen.

Your of no interest to me.

Oh, but low hanging fruit such as yourself interests me cuz it’s so easy to point out the irrationality, self absorption, and laziness that is a hallmark of a typical 9/11 was an inside job believer.

So IOW, You can't find a video.

Who would even try to honor your request when you can’t honor my request that you tell us all why it, or any of this ( so far ) mysterious evidence that you say you seek would be a game changer.

Anything you request regarding videos, or pics, or xxxxfrom others has zero value, and here’s why.

Either:

1- you’re wrong about 9/11 and it wasn’t an inside job. So any evidence that you say you want to see doesn’t exist - for example, a hi res video of the Pentagon plane. Or, if this evidence if miraculously found it will be dismissed as all other evidence is handled now - indeed I’m quite sure you goofballs will declare it further proof that 9/11 was an inside job.

2- you’re right and 9/11 was an inside job. So whatever evidence you say you want to see is deemed to dangerous and so it remains hidden. Or, they decide to fake it up to satisfy you, but as above, it will be dismissed.

So what’s the result of all this crying and teeth gnashing?

Nothing.

If you don’t get your evidence you don’t change your mind.

If you do, it’s dismissed as it is now and you don’t change your mind.

Conclusion- go do your own work and quit being so damn lazy.

I just asked if there was a video simulation of the complete destruction of the WTC towers as modelled by anyone, I didn't specify.

You and your hall monitor got really bent out of shape about that.

And here we are.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a better pic to see what we can....files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Yeah, sometimes I’ll attempt to bring some facts to light, if it seems as if the other person is woefully misinformed. 

But like I’ve said, the facts have been out there to be discovered for quite a while now. And if you’re well adjusted and intelligent enough, then you can’t have these 9/11 was an inside job thoughts. That’s just how I see it

Son, I have been watching 9/11 threads on this board for more than 15years. Nothing I ask for is found in your cue cards.

Show me a computer generated visual dramatization of the towers collapsing. It was a popular event. Surely a hobbiest or college student must have put something together by now.

I'll wait.

Are you that lazy?

If there is evidence, I hope it never comes to light. That would be disastrous for the entire world.

In 15 years you could have taken classes and be qualified and rather experienced by now.

Laziness is.......

Requesting others to produce something to satisfy your desires, when much more satisfaction is realized by doing it yourself.

What evidence are you asking/confused about but have never been shown? And why is it important to the general story about 9/11?

maybe you missed my post earlier where I mentioned that if there is any evidence against the OS I hope it is never found.

If you had read that you would have known that what you just said was complete rubbish,

You’re lazy. You want this. You want that. Gimme gimme gimme. No effort to produce the thing you want.

None

If you can't produce what I asked then tell me you don't want to or you can't and why if you feel like it.

Cuz contrary to how you appear to think, you don’t deserve a thing. Your opinion about the value of some video is inconsequential until you can say exactly why you feel it’s so important. And even then, it still may be inconsequential.

State your case.

Otherwise shove off

No.

You’re an easy target.

You desire a video but can’t/ won’t state why it would be a game changer - which of course means it wouldn’t.

Oh, but low hanging fruit such as yourself interests me cuz it’s so easy to point out the irrationality, self absorption, and laziness that is a hallmark of a typical 9/11 was an inside job believer.

Who would even try to honor your request when you can’t honor my request that you tell us all why it, or any of this ( so far ) mysterious evidence that you say you seek would be a game changer.

Anything you request regarding videos, or pics, or xxxxfrom others has zero value, and here’s why.

Either:

1- you’re wrong about 9/11 and it wasn’t an inside job. So any evidence that you say you want to see doesn’t exist - for example, a hi res video of the Pentagon plane. Or, if this evidence if miraculously found it will be dismissed as all other evidence is handled now - indeed I’m quite sure you goofballs will declare it further proof that 9/11 was an inside job.

2- you’re right and 9/11 was an inside job. So whatever evidence you say you want to see is deemed to dangerous and so it remains hidden. Or, they decide to fake it up to satisfy you, but as above, it will be dismissed.

Nothing.

I just asked if there was a video simulation of the complete destruction of the WTC towers as modelled by anyone, I didn't specify.

You and your hall monitor got really bent out of shape about that.

And here we are.

You don’t have to make a video? There is already actual collapse video evidence of the towers from different angles.

If you are that concerned about WTC modeling you can study the WTC 7 lawsuit, and / or go to your local college library and start researching WTC peer reviewed articles published in journals? Then you could provide what you find?
edit on 21-12-2017 by neutronflux because: Added more.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Dang....looky there why do other pics show debris all over the place....huh....there's just one more thing I .......Columbo act.....

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I'll wait.

Are you that lazy?

Laziness is.......

None

State your case.

Otherwise shove off

No.

You’re an easy target.

Either:

Nothing.

, I didn't specify.

Of course not.

It’s right out of the truther playbook.

Don’t make any claims. Don’t be specific. Keep things general and vague. Rely on innuendo.

Otherwise, someone smarter than you will come along and try to destroy your delusions. And you can’t stand that.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Wonderful, I'm glad we agree that the commission report was not accurate, and that it was a political coverup, meant to deceive, and that the 2 heads of the commission have stated that in public.

Those facts alone, upon which we agree, make the case that it was an inside job.

Cripes, they took testimony from Rodriguez behind closed doors, and then did not include his testimony in the final report. That is because his testimony blew the official story out of the water.

After reading the report, including the many edited statements by NORAD, Senator Mark Dayton called NORAD a bunch of liars.

The case is made by the facts. You are simply in denial about that.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I'll wait.

Are you that lazy?

Laziness is.......

None

State your case.

Otherwise shove off

No.

You’re an easy target.

Either:

Nothing.

, I didn't specify.

Of course not.

Don’t make any claims. Don’t be specific. Keep things general and vague. Rely on innuendo.

Otherwise, someone smarter than you will come along and try to destroy your delusions. And you can’t stand that.

If that's in the playbook, I hope it's named after me.

I was quite specific about what I wanted. I wasn't specific about who provided it. You couldn't find it and it made you really emotional

You should just let neut do the talking. Your not ready to take off the training pants yet.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Those facts alone, upon which we agree, make the case that it was an inside job.

Lol.

Not even close.

But go ahead and make up more lies.

Cuz I’m sure that in your delusions, telling easily proven lies makes your opinions more believable.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I'll wait.

Are you that lazy?

Laziness is.......

None

State your case.

Otherwise shove off

No.

You’re an easy target.

Either:

Nothing.

, I didn't specify.

Of course not.

I’m sure, judging by your behavior so far, that you would be.

I was quite specific about what I wanted.

And I was quite specific when I asked you why it’s so important.

Since you avoid answering that, I guess we can add that to Malabosia’s Official Playbook.

- avoid answering questions

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I'm not telling lies. We both agree that the commission report was a political effort with political goals. Finding the truth was not one of those goals, and by the rules of logic, if the commission report was inaccurate, which we and everybody else including the heads of the commission agree, it is false.

What matters is how the facts are interpreted. You interpret a clearly political document as being true and accurate, I interpret that fact as proof that the conclusion is false and misleading.

I'm comfortable with my logic and interpretation.

I would be embarrassed to claim in public what you just have--that a political document with numerous glaring errors and omissions is somehow valid.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I'll wait.

Are you that lazy?

Laziness is.......

None

State your case.

Otherwise shove off

No.

You’re an easy target.

Either:

Nothing.

, I didn't specify.

Of course not.

Since you avoid answering that, I guess we can add that to Malabosia’s Official Playbook.

HEY!!

spell my name right Mrsmallandinsugnificant

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I'm not telling lies. We both agree that the commission report was a political effort with political goals. Finding the truth was not one of those goals, and by the rules of logic, if the commission report was inaccurate, which we and everybody else including the heads of the commission agree, it is false.

What matters is how the facts are interpreted. You interpret a clearly political document as being true and accurate, I interpret that fact as proof that the conclusion is false and misleading.

I would be embarrassed to claim in public what you just have--that a political document with numerous glaring errors and omissions is somehow valid.

Funny? not many people reference the actual commission report. Most here cite the actual video evidence, or real world examples.

Quote the last time a debunker referenced the commission?

When they do cite the commission, it’s usually personal testimony that you cannot provide cited evidence how it can be discredited.

More false arguments by you.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

And quote who is here even trying to prove the validity of the commission?

You are the one that cannot present credible explanations to supersede:

1). The towers fell because of impact damage/ fire initiated inward bowing and buckling of the vertical columns leading to collapse.

2) The damage at the pentagon was caused by a large commercial jet.

3) the DNA evidence, scorched trees, the buried jet wreckage, the large debris field of remains/wreckage/luggage was left by the crash of a large commercial aircraft.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I'll wait.

Are you that lazy?

Laziness is.......

None

State your case.

Otherwise shove off

No.

You’re an easy target.

Either:

Nothing.

, I didn't specify.

Of course not.

HEY!!

spell my name right Mrsmallandinsugnificant

Back on topic -

So you have no evidence that disproves the spontaneity of the towers collapse.

Didn’t think so

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I'm not telling lies.

Sure you are.

You stated that it makes a case for an inside job.

Not even close.

it is false.

The whole thing?

Only if you’re desperate.

What matters is how the facts are interpreted.

Your interpretation of evidence is proven to be faulty, for you believe in nukes and no planes.

Your opinion is garbage.

Obviously.

I personally would be embarrassed.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Please Mr. Big--tell me how YOU interpret the statements of Kean and Hamilton. If the heads of a federal commission state in public their commission was set up to fail, what does that mean to YOU?

The way I see it, there are 2 possibilities: 1) They were joking when making that statement, or 2) they were telling the truth as best they knew it.

What do YOU think it signifies Mr. Big?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Please Mr. Big--tell me how YOU interpret the statements of Kean and Hamilton. If the heads of a federal commission state in public their commission was set up to fail, what does that mean to YOU?

The way I see it, there are 2 possibilities: 1) They were joking when making that statement, or 2) they were telling the truth as best they knew it.

What do YOU think it signifies Mr. Big?

False argument by you....

You are the one that cannot present credible explanations to supersede:

1). The towers fell because of impact damage/fire initiated inward bowing and buckling of the vertical columns leading to collapse.

2) The damage at the pentagon was caused by a large commercial jet.

3) the DNA evidence, scorched trees, the buried jet wreckage, the large debris field of remains/wreckage/luggage was left by the crash of a large commercial aircraft.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Back on topic -

So you have no evidence that disproves the spontaneity of the towers collapse.

Didn’t think so

youtu.be...

Around the 51:00 Mark.

Can you see any inward bowing from this angle?

I will tell you what I see.

It appears that an enormous amount of force was pushing OUT of the left side of the Building.

I also noticed from this angle, seconds after the initiating force in the images I posted, the top section of the Building has moved considerably to the right of the frame. The force of the top section is no longer pushing down on the tower of 60-70 stories left at that point.

Now, to cause you a bit of agony, I have no theory as to why I am seeing what I'm seeing.

I think what you see as inward buckling might be true but you only see it on one side of the Building. That would make sense to me, when the plane entered the Building, a lot of the structural members would bent inward as a result. That's not what happened on the opposite side though.

edit on pSun, 24 Dec 2017 00:02:59 -06002017 059Sun, 24 Dec 2017 00:02:59 -0600amAmerica/ChicagoSunday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

This is the actual collapse mechanism of WTC 2, the inward bowing and buckling is seen in the link

the-pre-collapse-inward-bowing-of-wtc2.t4760/

www.metabunk.org...

Pictures and Time line of WTC 1.

www.sharpprintinginc.com...:499

Here is a paper the dispels the “look like” aspect of CD. And other truth movement myths.
www.implosionworld.com...

The towers showed signs of leaning and would fail minutes before the buckling, can you prove what you are claiming is not otherwise. Or cite a video / picture analysis with reference marks to prove your case?

I find is sad conspiracists want the false narrative the towers brought down by CD so bad, they enable the truth movement to exploit 9/11 for books sales and person fame. Example, Dr Wood and Dustification.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: MALBOSIA

This is the actual collapse mechanism of WTC 2, the inward bowing and buckling is seen in the link

the-pre-collapse-inward-bowing-of-wtc2.t4760/

www.metabunk.org...

Pictures and Time line of WTC 1.

www.sharpprintinginc.com...:499

Here is a paper the dispels the “look like” aspect of CD. And other truth movement myths.
www.implosionworld.com...

The towers showed signs of leaning and would fail minutes before the buckling, can you prove what you are claiming is not otherwise. Or cite a video / picture analysis with reference marks to prove your case?

I find is sad conspiracists want the false narrative the towers brought down by CD so bad, they enable the truth movement to exploit 9/11 for books sales and person fame. Example, Dr Wood and Dustification.

So in the images and video that I posted at the 51min Mark, you see inward bowing?

I find your response evasive at best and down right ignorant at worst.

Where's MrBig? Getting his training wheels put back on?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join