It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proving Spontaneity of Post-Impact WTC Towers Collapse

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

wouldn’t the government have silenced Rodriguez long ago?

You mean like Barry, and the 10 others??

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum

wouldn’t the government have silenced Rodriguez long ago?

You mean like Barry, and the 10 others??

Then if Rodriguez was telling the truth, why was Rodriguez not silenced? Thanks for driving the point home....

And please define what you mean by silenced with proof. Not some statement with no context, and solely based out of innuendo.

And what high energy explosives detonate with out a flame front, fire ball, with out burning metal, do not create heat, and do not create smoke/soot/ash?

Not very good at this are you? Or is it there is very little truth to your arguments?
edit on 18-1-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Then if Rodriguez was telling the truth, why was Rodriguez not silenced?

Don't know.... Look, I get it, you are stuck on your way of thinking and so am I. I've never posted anything about Rodriguez before and quite frankly I think Jennings is the gun that still smokes. His story has never changed along with Hess that was with him. Do you think they were lying? Because if they weren't, well that's it.

And please define what you mean by silenced with proof

When did I say this?

And what high energy explosives detonate with out a flame front, fire ball, with out burning metal, do not create heat, and do not create smoke/soot/ash?

Again, it is as clear as it can get, there is zero visual evidence of any fire damage, burn marks in the lobby of the tower.
You would think fireballs would leave some type of burn marks. I don't know what caused the damage, I am just pointing out what is seen.

Many details will never come to light, it is what it was, but.... I do believe there was knowledge of attack, it was allowed to happen and the entire WTC complex was planned to fail that day and it did, all of it!

Not very good at this are you? Or is it there is very little truth to your arguments?

Looking back at a lot of your posts, the assumption level is danger.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pilgrum
a reply to: Salander

He wasn't the only exclusion. Over 1200 witnesses gave evidence to the commission, only 160 of those were conducted publicly and many interviews were not included in the final report. Perhaps his 'evolving' story and self-promotion made him an unreliable witness in the eyes of the interviewers.

For example, his initial mention of a 'rumble like furniture being moved' evolved over the years into 'we hear 'BOOM!' An explosion so powerful and so loud that push us upward in the air coming from below!'

Nice dodge!

Assuming your claims regarding how many witnesses were deposed in public are accurate, yes Dick & Dubya were also deposed behind closed doors and not under oath, my theory is that the reason the testimony of Rodriguez was kept secret was because his testimony essentially showed how false the official story is.

By definition, government officials colluding to keep secrets is conspiracy.

Raising the question, if the government has nothing to hide, if the case is so solid, why are they hiding so much

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Rodriguez was not silenced because he had already achieved hero status in NYC and the mainstream media. He had led 15 or 20 of his fellow workers at WTC to safety, at great personal risk. Having the keys to most all of the building, he had helped NYFD in their efforts. He was a hero by any definition.

He became a goat eventually, after the perps realized his story completely blew the official story out of the water.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: Pilgrum
a reply to: Salander

He wasn't the only exclusion. Over 1200 witnesses gave evidence to the commission, only 160 of those were conducted publicly and many interviews were not included in the final report. Perhaps his 'evolving' story and self-promotion made him an unreliable witness in the eyes of the interviewers.

For example, his initial mention of a 'rumble like furniture being moved' evolved over the years into 'we hear 'BOOM!' An explosion so powerful and so loud that push us upward in the air coming from below!'

Nice dodge!

Assuming your claims regarding how many witnesses were deposed in public are accurate, yes Dick & Dubya were also deposed behind closed doors and not under oath, my theory is that the reason the testimony of Rodriguez was kept secret was because his testimony essentially showed how false the official story is.

By definition, government officials colluding to keep secrets is conspiracy.

Raising the question, if the government has nothing to hide, if the case is so solid, why are they hiding so much

What does this have to do with you having no proof of CD? After 15 years plus? I think everyone agrees the government was trying to cover up its incompetence concerning 9/11.
edit on 19-1-2018 by neutronflux because: Fixed years

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Rodriguez was not silenced because he had already achieved hero status in NYC and the mainstream media. He had led 15 or 20 of his fellow workers at WTC to safety, at great personal risk. Having the keys to most all of the building, he had helped NYFD in their efforts. He was a hero by any definition.

He became a goat eventually, after the perps realized his story completely blew the official story out of the water.

Sorry miss read?

Again, if he had truth of criminality? Why has your murderous government that allegedly killed 1000 plus people on 9/11 even care? Your logic is faulty.

Not even one little car addident? Or robbery turned wrong?

edit on 19-1-2018 by neutronflux because: Sorry. Miss read.

edit on 19-1-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kyleplatinum

Again? What structural steel was cut in the rumbling in the basement?

What explosives would have cut steel without “any fire damage, burn marks”?

Why was there no demolitions shrapnel or fragments?

What does rumbling like furniture have to do with a collapse later initiated, over fifty stories above the basement, and started from the outer columns inward?

And funny you ignore the people in the lobby in relation to the elevators that suffered from extensive burns. Not extensive shrapnel injuries?

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join