It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proving Spontaneity of Post-Impact WTC Towers Collapse

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: wildb

By: Mick West
www.metabunk.org...

debunked-iron-microspheres-in-9-11-wtc-dust-as-evidence-for-thermite.t2523/

www.metabunk.org...

Have fun folks, ten years ago the board look just the same, argue argue, you will never win no matter what side your on, you will however get board and go away, just like me and many thousands before me..

Carry on if you must..

The iron microspheres (as evidence for thermite) were debunked years ago, but they keep coming up. The bottom line is:

Iron Microspheres form from condensed vaporized iron or from molten iron
You can melt iron by igniting it with a Bic lighter, if the pieces of iron are thin enough.
There are several other sources of iron microspheres
Iron microspheres were expected in the WTC dust

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Page 26

For example, lead peaks from the surface
of mineral wool were identified by
XPS. The high-resolution, narrow-range
XPS scan (
Figure 25
) led to the identification of two lead peaks representing
lead oxide or lead sulfate. The presence of lead oxides on the surface of
mineral wool indicates the exposure of
high temperatures at which lead
would have undergone vaporization, ox
idation, and condensation on the
surface of mineral wool.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

So you cannot cite where lee claimed anything about 3600 degrees Fahrenheit and the WTC actual being 3600 degrees on 9/11??
edit on 27-12-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

All you have is what?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

All you have is what?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

So you are saying a structure that was welded together, in a city of welded together structures, in a country that burns coal are not contained by products of high temperature processes?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

So you cannot cite where lee claimed anything about 3600 degrees Fahrenheit and the WTC actual being 3600 degrees in 9/11??

Don't bate me amateur, I just did, I said they left a clue, they stated what they found without reading off numbers. If you don't understand the significance of that get out of the race, sit back and learn.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

So you are saying a structure that was welded together, in a city of welded together structures, in a country that burns coal are not contained by products of high temperature processes?

I said nothing, I stated a fact from a report... new at this ay...

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb
RJ Lee group found evidence of 3600* F, who can tell me where that heat came from ?

So where did R.J. Lee claim a process on 9/11 created 3600 degree Fahrenheit temperatures?

From steel that would have been contaminated from the steel mill in a city contaminated by welding, stack emissions, and industrial processes.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Is this the report?

Expert Report
WTC Dust Signature
www1.ae911truth.org...

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Funny you fail to mention R.J. Lee memo titled “iron microspheres in the context of the WTC dust”?

www.internationalskeptics.com...

In post by: DaveThomasNMSR
www.internationalskeptics.com...

Iron Microspheres in the Context of the World Trade Center Dust
Well, let’s start with the basics. The World Trade Center was a building with many iron‐based components. There were structural components such as beams and electrical conduit. There were building contents such as desks and file cabinets.

Now, the building is hit by two jet airplanes resulting in a fire fed by jet fuel. The electrical system is compromised resulting in high voltage, high amperage electrical arcing between the wires and the conduit. The fire is in a building with a central core of elevator shafts that act like a chimney efficiently providing the oxygen needed for combustion. The air and other gasses are flowing with hurricane force speeds. The fire is sufficiently hot to exceed the plastic strength of the structural steel and the building collapses.

What about the iron microspheres? The iron has a thin layer of rust flakes that can be easily removed by sticky tape. The iron is heated red hot or hotter and subjected to hurricane force blast furnace like wind. The iron flakes are liberated as small particles and some iron is vaporized. Like drops of water, the iron flakes form molten spheres that solidify and the fume also condenses into spheres, the most efficient geometrical form. Incidentally, iron is not the only material that formed spheres during the event. Some building material is made of minerals containing aluminum and silicon and alumino‐silicate spheres were also observed in the dust.

The formation of iron and other type spheres at temperatures obtainable by the combustion of petroleum or coal based fuels is not a new or unique process. These spheres are the same as iron and alumino‐silicate spheres in the well‐studied fly ash formed from contaminants in coal as it is burned in furnaces.
Rich Lee

www.metabunk.org...

(post by GBP/JPY removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: MrBig2430

, the heads of a commission stating they were set up to fail means something.

Unfortunately for your delusions, however, when they stated that they succeeded despite stonewalling, if means something too.

To the rational, it means that they acknowledge their earlier statement and still stand by it.

Also, to the rational, it means that they succeeded.

To the delusional, their latter statement means that they were threatened or bought off or something similar.

We’ve had this discussion before so we both know belong in the “ bought off” crowd.

I prefer the world of the analytical thinkers,

You may, but you don’t live there.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

So you cannot cite where lee claimed anything about 3600 degrees Fahrenheit and the WTC actual being 3600 degrees in 9/11??

I said they left a clue,

Ah, so you’re inferring that THEY believe temps were up to 3600.

Did you write them and ask?

Did you go to your local university and ask?

Or are you satisfied with what you’ve got so no need to investigate?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hey up there....starr....but get offa him and come get ya some a big ole me

wrong dude, when you label another person blogging as being delusional.....means we've done runnoft the track of decorum......possibly due to being unencumbered.....

unencumbered yes

by the thought process God gave us
edit on 27-12-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBig2430

I said they left a clue,

Ah, so you’re inferring that THEY believe temps were up to 3600.

In order to vaporize Led temps of 3600* F must be reached, so yes thats what they believe, really not to hard to understand.... or look up for yourself..

Did you write them and ask?

Did you go to your local university and ask?

Or are you satisfied with what you’ve got so no need to investigate?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

In order to vaporize Led 3600* F must be reached, so yes thats what they believe, not to hard to understand or look up yourself..

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

In order to vaporize Led 3600* F must be reached, so yes thats what they believe, not to hard to understand or look up yourself..

So you’re too shy to actually answer.

But for the record, that’s a no to asking them.

And a no to going to a local university and educating yourself.

And a yes to not being interested in any further investigation.

How typical.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Whats wrong with you ? your arguing with me about what someone else said in there report ? And ask them ? its stated in there report, I quoted it, you greenhorns are something else, very entertaining..

Go ahead and argue, coming to this thread is like going back in time, it never changes , newbes think they know better then the rest..LOL.. if you did you would no longer be here.. I stopped in for a laugh , I got one...

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

? your arguing with me about what someone else said in there report ? ..

And right here, you’re lying.

You can prove me wrong and send me scurrying away like a roach by copying where they say that vaporized lead is proof, or hell, even just evidence of 3600 degree temps.

But you can’t.

Cuz you’re making # up.

Like I said.

How typical of the delusional....

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join