It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Ratings Collapse - Primetime Shows Draw Less Viewers Than Re-Runs Of "Yogi Bear"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vorian

originally posted by: ElGoobero
I'm told that CNN holds a near-monopoly on Airport screens and they count passengers as viewers, regardless of how many are actually watching.
if this anti-CNN petition works and airports stop playing CNN could hurt their ratings a bit.

Link? Quote? "I'm told" doesn't work.

70news.wordpress.com...

It’s no accident at every public airport in 50 states, you see CNN. In 1991, CNN founder Ted Turner launched CNN Airport Network during the first Gulf War and since then, CNN has a “de facto” monopoly of all US airports.

Today, there’s a petition at change.org to remove CNN’s airport monopoly and taxpayer-funded broadcast of America’s number one Fake news Network.

Ending CNN Airport Network monopoly could actually bring real end to CNN.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yourmomsentme
Are you surprised? CNN is about as reputable as World News Daily or The Enquirer.

By the way Yogi Bear kicks ass. Not as good as The Flintstones but better than The Smurfs!

LOL. You conveniently skip over the real stats I post right before you do. Most of you put hands over your ears while saying 'nonie nonnie nonnie'.

I saw the part where you insulted the viewers of a specific news channel and stopped reading, because the quality of writing was telling.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
wow!!....CNN getting bashed on ATS by the alt-right!!....I'm SHOCKED, I TELL YOU, SHOCKED!!...yawn, just another day

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: IxAmxDarkness
Yep..when CNN peddles in fake news, the network will die because Liberals prefer facts and substance over lies.

Fox and Brietbart do so well because the Republicans do not care about either and the more they lie and spin, the more popular they are amongst conservatives. Facts and truth need not apply.

I have watched Trump spew the term "fake news" and like good little sheep, his supporters trumpet this phrase and this proves they are easily manipulated.

Soooooo, you don't believe in Media manipulation!?

Oooookay

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
wow!!....CNN getting bashed on ATS by the alt-right!!....I'm SHOCKED, I TELL YOU, SHOCKED!!...yawn, just another day

I noticed at a hotel breakfast this week that the public is become annoyed at CNN's constant Anti-Trump fiction. People usually watch TV to get caught up on the news during the morning. But everyone was either ignoring the bright red anti-Trump banners filling up the bottom of CNN's camera shots, or looking up, shaking their head in disgust briefly, then returning to the morning paper and their meal.

The Marriott manager wouldn't change the channel either. CNN is has some agreement with the chain. That's cool. CNN will hang itself even faster, by being forced onto people like that.

Just remembered I need to shoot out a quick protest note to Marriott corp... ciao!

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
I thought both sides agreed that television is a form of control and propaganda, so why is anyone defending either side

Divide and conquer in full bloom

TBTB win again and again and again

That would be The Obama Effect.

He turned the left into a bunch of bootlickers of multinational corporatism and over the top propaganda. The liberals I remember from 10 years ago looked up to Noam Chomsky. These creatures today worship Rachel Maddow.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!

edit on 16-7-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I guess it stands to reason that Trump supporters would be concerned about ratings since Trump is obsessed with ratings.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
CNN's Ratings Collapse As Primetime Shows Draw Less Viewers Than Re-Runs Of "Yogi Bear"

CNN Continues to Fall in TV Ratings – “Yogi Bear”, “Full House” and “Friends” Reruns Doing Better

CNN Is Losing Evening Ratings War...With Nick-At-Nite?

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

It now appears that CNN's prime time lineup of hard-hitting journalists like Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon are fighting for their very survival in a vicious ratings war against... Bob Saget and Joey Tribbiani.

How far is CNN going to fall? Does anybody even watch CNN for anything besides the cringe factor and comedic relief of seeing the pundits absolutely lose their minds on a nightly basis, performing feats of mental gymnastics to convince themselves that Trump will be impeached "any day now".

Cable News Ratings: MSNBC, CNN, Fox News Post Double-Digit Growth in Q2

variety.com...

Somebody's got some wrong information

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Are you surprised? CNN is about as reputable as World News Daily or The Enquirer.

By the way Yogi Bear kicks ass. Not as good as The Flintstones but better than The Smurfs!

I read The Onion before I watch CNN.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Don't compare World News Daily or the Enquirer to CNN. They're a caliber (or three) above

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The O.P. that started this thread is citing a ratings WEEK. The AC Nielsen poll, cited by Variety, is tracking the ratings over a full QUARTER.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Those who don't have math skills will still argue.

We've simply got to quit drugging America's children and giving them water full of chemicals. Their brains aren't developing properly.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Most MSNBC viewers are Obama zombies who can barely tie their own shoes...I'll take seasoned libertarian FOX viewers any day...

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vorian

You seriously watch CNN?

Do you watch anything other news for balance?

How can you discern what the truth is if you don't farm for a well-rounded opinion?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Konduit

The FOX News viewers, at their average age, will be dead in a few years.

FOX has more 25-54 viewers than any other news station.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

CNN has higher ratings than the Hallmark Channel?
Damn we have to do something about that. Come on people, Christmas shows in July are better than CNN...

www.hallmarkchannel.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join