It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Ratings Collapse - Primetime Shows Draw Less Viewers Than Re-Runs Of "Yogi Bear"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Pyle
This right-wing anti-cnn circle jerk is getting old fast. If this about views leaving because of fake news why is FOX NEWS still number 1?

Maybe because people are leaving news networks that are fake?

Numbers don't lie...so....

Number do lie when you dont show your work.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

LOL;

HLN is still around, damn what was that hags name that got a huge boner anytime a white girl went oh yeah

Nancy Grace hahaha

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Good. Anyone who gets their information from one of these 24 hour "news" networks is doing themselves a disservice.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Vorian

Good to see 'you' back again.

Whatever would we do without Rachael Maddow putting out pieces like "Trump supporters live in an alternate reality', while liberals were out rioting because they didnt get one of the most hardcore corrupt politicians in human history, Hillary, whom happens to have the most unredeemable and flat out fake & uninspiring bitter personalities as her benchmark accomplishment (besides blowing up the Middle East), whom also happens to be responsible for blowing up Syria meaning shes killed HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF HUMAN BEINGS all to stoke her megalomaniac ultra diabolical landminefield known as her ego.

Trump at worst another fake crony like Obama, the Bush's, the Clinton's before him. But OMG its TRUMPOCALYPSE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES (and assault people and break still while you're running for your life)!!!!!

edit on 15-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

(post by zigzags removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Wow you're still watching CNN? Bless you're heart.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I would hazard a guess that the recent influx of CNN controversies has had a detrimental effect on their contemporary viewing figures.

I'm not sure the Nielson data would have accounted for that just yet.

There's no denying that CNN were on an upward swing prior to the recent events but their name has been tarnished pretty heavily over the past few weeks.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

This one is not gonna make it... Nurse, hand me that pillow and close the door please.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
CNN needs to hire Shia Lebouf and Keith Olbermann to give it some balance.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
So reading the comments it seems that CNN's ratings aren't actually in decline, and Trump has brought a boost to all news channels ratings.

Must the anti-CNN circle-jerk continue even when the data has been debunked?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I must be missing something. Most of the shows cited do not provide news, they discuss the news, correct? They are editorial, correct? So people tend to watch them to either hear opposing views, or to hear views they like.

To be entertained.

So viewers engage in a behavour that entertains them, correct?

Nothing wrong with that.

So the shows try to provide a demographic to advertisers to hang commercials on, to make a profit, correct?I

So what is the point here? Are we arguing that one form of entertainment is more valid or true than another? And we are basing this on a popularity contest?

Also, there is a huge demographic who don't have the time to watch 6 hours of tv every day, and those, that for what ever reason, do.

I am simply pointing out another perspective on the whole "fake news" contriversy. I consider it about the same as the arguement over which is better - Star Wars or Star Trek (it's Star Trek BTW).

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Top cable programs for 2017 second quarter.

Anderson Cooper losing to repeats of Tucker Carlson. SAD!

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
So reading the comments it seems that CNN's ratings aren't actually in decline, and Trump has brought a boost to all news channels ratings.

Must the anti-CNN circle-jerk continue even when the data has been debunked?

Yes, because Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon are the epitome of professionalism in journalism.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's not just cnn that needs exposing, it's the entire mainstream media. All this is doing is chopping off a tentacle which will eventually grow back under another logo and network.

Companies fall, and rise again like the phoenix.

You need to do this harry potter's style (metaphorically speaking.)

Expose all the Horcruxes.

Just saying...

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

The harder CNN crashes, the more compromised they become.

I bet there are a lot of left-wing ideologues buying into CNN right now, not as a business investment, but to turn the station into a political opposition network.

The funny part is, they still think people are stupid enough to fall for it.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Here's a news flash.
CNN is a sorry lot!

CNN Journalist Rashard Elijah Posted Tweets About Date Rape, Anti-White Hate, and Worse

medium.com...@JackPosobiec

medium.com...@JackPosobiec/cnn-journalist-rashard-elijah-posted-tweets-about-date-rape-anti-white-hate-and-worse-f6dbc6abebce
edit on 15-7-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Unless of course they pay for the subscription that you keep crying about and actually did research it.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
8 pages of BS ... it is MSM as Fox is. They are presstitutes. Deal with it, they are hired guns and nothing more. All of them.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I thought both sides agreed that television is a form of control and propaganda, so why is anyone defending either side

Divide and conquer in full bloom

TBTB win again and again and again

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join