It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Ratings Collapse - Primetime Shows Draw Less Viewers Than Re-Runs Of "Yogi Bear"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yourmomsentme

originally posted by: Vorian
a reply to: elementalgrove

CNN seems fine, if you look at real stats. All big 3 cable news networks enjoyed huge increases the quarter.

Sure CNN is fiction. Most fantasy shows do well.....The Walking Dead....Lost.....

If CNN is, so is FOX and MSNBC. They all got huge market share bumps. Rachel Maddow propelled MSNBC to #2.
edit on 14-7-2017 by Vorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Anybody that watches CNN for anything other than the cringe factor or comic relief, needs some serious help.

Having said that, anybody still watching them for the news is probably too far gone for any kind of help.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vorian

Why does CNN retract so many stories?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Are you surprised? CNN is about as reputable as World News Daily or The Enquirer.

By the way Yogi Bear kicks ass. Not as good as The Flintstones but better than The Smurfs!

LOL. You conveniently skip over the real stats I post right before you do. Most of you put hands over your ears while saying 'nonie nonnie nonnie'.

You have the floor.

Change my mind.

I put up the actual stats. You just have to scroll up.

You type familiar...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Anybody that watches CNN for anything other than the cringe factor or comic relief, needs some serious help.

Having said that, anybody still watching them for the news is probably too far gone for any kind of help.

Says you. When did you become the expert on news? I think the same of FOX.

FOX has people on that say 'women have destroyed society by getting careers and raising families on their own'. FOX has the craziest guest contributors. If you are watching it just to laugh at it, then fine.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

Are you surprised? CNN is about as reputable as World News Daily or The Enquirer.

By the way Yogi Bear kicks ass. Not as good as The Flintstones but better than The Smurfs!

LOL. You conveniently skip over the real stats I post right before you do. Most of you put hands over your ears while saying 'nonie nonnie nonnie'.

You have the floor.

Change my mind.

I put up the actual stats. You just have to scroll up.

You type familiar...

And you type mysteriously.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

You have the floor.

Change my mind.

Did you even read the link ?
Read it , please.
CNN is not on the ropes.

I don't like them, but facts are facts.

VF

P.S. I sorry for answering fot someone else , but the echoes are like fingernails on a chalkboard.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I deleted CNN from my news feed, I am tired of their BS. I won't go back.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I deleted CNN from my news feed, I am tired of their BS. I won't go back.

I am sure they are sad you left.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

CNN seems fine, if you look at real stats. All big 3 cable news networks enjoyed huge increases the quarter.

Sure CNN is fiction. Most fantasy shows do well.....The Walking Dead....Lost.....

If CNN is, so is FOX and MSNBC. They all got huge market share bumps. Rachel Maddow propelled MSNBC to #2.

What?!?

Now you sound like a millennial.

Total bs argument. TC be safe.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: VenatiusFortunatus

You have the floor.

Change my mind.

Did you even read the link ?
Read it , please.
CNN is not on the ropes.

I don't like them, but facts are facts.

VF

P.S. I sorry for answering fot someone else , but the echoes are like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Indeed. The facts stand on their own, but few here will even see it. It is a selective blindness.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I don't need to be an expert.

And your deflection to Fox doesn't really change anything.

link   

Thats ok because they can create what ever numbers they want to convince themselves with . Kind of like the ones they created during the election . Reality has nothing to do with anything with that gang .Besides the CIA black budget can cover any add revenues they loose with the poor ratings .

link   

What?!?

Now you sound like a millennial.

Total bs argument. TC be safe.

I already posted the facts and links. You TC be safe as you cannot seem to click on links that contain Nielsen ratings.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I don't need to be an expert.

And your deflection to Fox doesn't really change anything.

Deflection? For the purposes of this thread, I posted links showing the actual ratings bumps for all the big 3 cable news networks. In another post I added my own commentary on FOX. One post was fact, one was opinion.

True, the facts stand.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

FOX has people on that say 'women have destroyed society by getting careers and raising families on their own'. FOX has the craziest guest contributors. If you are watching it just to laugh at it, then fine.

This thread is not about FOX, it is about CNN, may I ask why you are deflecting and not staying on topic?

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmFriday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This crappy OP gets 13 flags. No one who gave the flags took a second to see if what was posited was factual. That's just lazy.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

This thread is not about FOX, it is about CNN, may I ask why you are deflecting and not staying on topic?

Don't act stupid.

In order to say CNN's ratings have collapsed, you have to compare it to other cable news outlets. So I did. The OP is a false assumption.

My answer it is not a deflection, it is factually showing what was posited was incorrect.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I never once talked about ratings.

I said anyone that is watching CNN for news needs help.

True, my assertion stands.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Here's the latest ratings....

www.adweek.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join