It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Ratings Collapse - Primetime Shows Draw Less Viewers Than Re-Runs Of "Yogi Bear"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
CNN's Ratings Collapse As Primetime Shows Draw Less Viewers Than Re-Runs Of "Yogi Bear"

CNN Continues to Fall in TV Ratings – “Yogi Bear”, “Full House” and “Friends” Reruns Doing Better

CNN Is Losing Evening Ratings War...With Nick-At-Nite?

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

It now appears that CNN's prime time lineup of hard-hitting journalists like Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon are fighting for their very survival in a vicious ratings war against... Bob Saget and Joey Tribbiani.

How far is CNN going to fall? Does anybody even watch CNN for anything besides the cringe factor and comedic relief of seeing the pundits absolutely lose their minds on a nightly basis, performing feats of mental gymnastics to convince themselves that Trump will be impeached "any day now".

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Ha! They're barely above the Food Network.

When some schmuck baking muffins can get similar ratings to CNN, I laugh.

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

The FOX News viewers, at their average age, will be dead in a few years.

On top of that, not fair to mix news channels with non news channels. I am surprised by MSNBC, it is sort of News Lite. But if this list was just news it would be FOX, MSNBC, CNN.

Also, younger people watch news on the internet. I don't watch TV. I watch CNN on the internet. Youtube has channels dedicated to streaming it. FOX viewers don't know how to do that.

These numbers a re more than off.

Variety

The viewership spike for cable news shows no signs of slowing down. Fox News, CNN, and MSNBC all saw double-digit ratings growth across the board for the second quarter of 2017, according to Nielsen data.

Driven by surges for “The Rachel Maddow Show” and “Last Word With Lawrence O’Donnell,” MSNBC is up a whopping 86% in total viewers in primetime compared to second-quarter 2016. CNN saw a 39% leap in adults 25-54 in total day. Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight” and MSNBC’s “Rachel Maddow” split the crown for most-watched cable news program in primetime, with Carlson winning in total viewers and Maddow taking the demo.

Oddly, CNN is NOT dead. Far from it. But thanks to the OP for 'Fake News'.

edit on 14-7-2017 by Vorian because: (no reason given)

And I know most of you don;t like Rachel Maddow, but she is mainly responsible for putting MSNBC at #2.
edit on 14-7-2017 by Vorian because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Are you surprised? CNN is about as reputable as World News Daily or The Enquirer.

By the way Yogi Bear kicks ass. Not as good as The Flintstones but better than The Smurfs!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Vorian

Whatever I would watch Fox, ABC, most networks before fake news like CNN.

+27 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is what happens: when you lie, when you can't walk the lie back, and the POTUS calls you out on it.

The way CNN sullied people's reputations, they got a 'portion' of their full measure.

Their senior staff (Hell ... maybe all of 'em) deserve to be charged with Sedition.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Stop ! Stop! It's already dead! HAHA first time I have seen that one, it's awesome

I haven't seen CNN in many years now. Just the thought of seeing Cooper's repugnant face on a TV screen makes me dry hurl.

If the FCC isn't going to revoke their broadcasting license for the willful and ongoing libel and broadcasting pure fiction as the facts, they should at least be reclassified as pure fiction with mandatory ticker on the bottom of the screen, letting their most diehard and oblivious viewers be told they aren't a "news" organization, and haven't been for quite some time. Plus they continue to misrepresent themselves as reporters and journalists which should be subject to unlawful impersonation laws.

If they can stay solvent long enough that is.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Here's a video of Chris Cuomo losing his #ing mind with Kellyanne Conway the other day. These people look strung out, on the ropes... just SAD!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yourmomsentme
Are you surprised? CNN is about as reputable as World News Daily or The Enquirer.

By the way Yogi Bear kicks ass. Not as good as The Flintstones but better than The Smurfs!

LOL. You conveniently skip over the real stats I post right before you do. Most of you put hands over your ears while saying 'nonie nonnie nonnie'.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Hands down the thing that I support Trump the most on is absolutely decimating CNN.

The social engineers are losing their grip on the narrative and are desperate.

Crash and burn, your propaganda does not work any longer and it is about damn time the the majority of the population have seen through the manufacturing of consent that these social engineers have built upon generations!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

CNN seems fine, if you look at real stats. All big 3 cable news networks enjoyed huge increases the quarter.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Yep..when CNN peddles in fake news, the network will die because Liberals prefer facts and substance over lies.

Fox and Brietbart do so well because the Republicans do not care about either and the more they lie and spin, the more popular they are amongst conservatives. Facts and truth need not apply.

I have watched Trump spew the term "fake news" and like good little sheep, his supporters trumpet this phrase and this proves they are easily manipulated.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vorian

LOL. You conveniently skip over the real stats I post right before you do. Most of you put hands over your ears while saying 'nonie nonnie nonnie'.

You have the floor.

Change my mind.
edit on 14-7-2017 by Yourmomsentme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Yes, Kellyanne does look strung out. I would worry it was diet pills or heroin. She just doesn't look healthy. Sort of like the crypt keeper.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

CNN seems fine, if you look at real stats. All big 3 cable news networks enjoyed huge increases the quarter.

When one compares this to the ever expanding world of alternative media, the war for the narrative is clearly moving to that of the independent world.

Anyone who still watches any of the propaganda, regardless of which arm of Operation Mockingbird they are following are simply proof positive of the elite's disdain for the masses. Low level intelligence is what it amounts to.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

You have the floor.

Change my mind.

I put up the actual stats. You just have to scroll up.

link   

Sure CNN is fiction. Most fantasy shows do well.....The Walking Dead....Lost.....

link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

When one compares this to the ever expanding world of alternative media, the war for the narrative is clearly moving to that of the independent world.

Anyone who still watches any of the propaganda, regardless of which arm of Operation Mockingbird they are following are simply proof positive of the elite's disdain for the masses. Low level intelligence is what it amounts to.

This thread was about cable news networks, the mainstream ones. I was sticking to that topic.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join