It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Apology to the Left I'm Sorry

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Can you show me where he's gotten anything done?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Really? Do you think anyone around here takes anything you say serious??? Just another troll bot that's infested what used to be a great site. Don't forget to make your rounds giving all your lefty cronies a star for posting their daily drivel.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: mtnshredder

Can you show me where he's gotten anything done?

Yep, but do your own research. I have no time to waste on you.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

Actually the Democrats interrogated Session as forced him to say under oath that he will exclude himself from the Clinton investigation. It is up to Obama's deputy AG to indict her. Good luck with that....
edit on 15-7-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Crumbles

"Respect is not commanded it is earned , so far he has done nothing that would earn himself respect.
Hopefully that will change as he grows into the job and starts acting like a President."

I agree respect is earned. I have respect for the guy. I don't like him, but I was fully aware of what kind of human he is before the politics. I respect the man's success. I'm unafraid to admit this.
However I would like to know how is a President supposed to act? Anyone? Because in the half century I have managed to survive, each President has acted differently from the rest. That's nine Presidents. Just curious.
edit on 7/15/2017 by americanbuffalo1 because: spelling error

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: americanbuffalo1

However I would like to know how is a President supposed to act?

A President is supposed to act like a leader and be able to form some consensus around his vision , not threaten and bully people who disagree with him.

A President should show some consistency , Trump changes his opinion with the wind.

He's like a used car salesman , he'll tell you what you want to hear then screw you over as soon as your back's turned.

edit on 15-7-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Not my president.

Because I'm Australian.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
But please dont stop acting like petulant children,

Says the head of the children's table...
I don't think I have ever seen you present a legitimate argument or debate once at ATS.

It's all Ad-hominem's and virtue signaling with you people anymore...

Says the anonymous poster on an internet thread, such a snowflake, such a trumpalumpa.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

I'm sorry but i have come up to the conclusion that humans have no more free will then a worker ant.
edit on 16-7-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: Sillyolme

Really? Do you think anyone around here takes anything you say serious??? Just another troll bot that's infested what used to be a great site. Don't forget to make your rounds giving all your lefty cronies a star for posting their daily drivel.

Oh man!!! You really upset the farming community, in other words, the silly old lady who thinks Donnie lies, but Hillary is Gaia or some nonsense.
But keep dropping truth bombs. I'm at least getting amusement from them.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I don't think I have ever seen you present a legitimate argument or debate once at ATS.

Says the anonymous poster on an internet thread, such a snowflake, such a trumpalumpa.

You mind linking your Facebook profile? You know, put that money where your keyboard is? Too much to ask? Thought so.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
And our apologies to the Trump Cult who are sol blind and deluded that they would like hold Donald's coat while he molested their kid.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
And I'm sorry too op, for nearly voting for Hillary Clinton.

/Sarcasm

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth

originally posted by: Gothmog

I'm sorry but why Clinton isn't in jail as DJT promise? Is he afraid of going to deep into this hole?
I think it was another joke to make him more votes.. oh wait..it could not be, my president is not a liar..

yes he is as the rest, without lying he wouldn't be there in first place, reality

What Hillary was alleged to do was peanuts. Wait until the Trump Admin moves . This will be EPIC...

Sure I am waiting but its funny when people are trying to 'idealize' Trump, treating him like a messiah is a funny thing.
you mean like they did with Obama

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Czulkang

originally posted by: Gothmog

I'm sorry but why Clinton isn't in jail as DJT promise? Is he afraid of going to deep into this hole?
I think it was another joke to make him more votes.. oh wait..it could not be, my president is not a liar..

yes he is as the rest, without lying he wouldn't be there in first place, reality

What Hillary was alleged to do was peanuts. Wait until the Trump Admin moves . This will be EPIC...

Sure I am waiting but its funny when people are trying to 'idealize' Trump, treating him like a messiah is a funny thing.
you mean like they did with Obama

Careful. You're sounding borderline racist there. CNN might doxx you.

/sarc

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
And our apologies to the Trump Cult who are sol blind and deluded that they would like hold Donald's coat while he molested their kid.

Or watch Bill molest interns in the Oval Office? Or Hillary delete classified info from a home brew server?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: residentofearth

A messiah? He's our president. That commands a little respect, and all he has gotten from the media/left is hate and lies. At what point do you just admit one Russian lie led to a mountain of nothing but snowflakes blowing more hot air.

He is your president, not mine - so can I do not respect him or what?
Few replies before me point it clearly. Respect you are earning. It's more like the top politicians are the same. Lobby and companies behind them - always. To earn respect and be respected politician start from the ground. Help your society. Help your neighboors. Trump is a bussinesman, not a politician. You have to treat him seriously ofc he is POTUS. But as your president he wont stand up and fight for you. Famous Lee Rigby's killer words: Do You think David Cameron would fight about You? Remove your goverment. They dont care about You.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

You mind linking your Facebook profile? You know, put that money where your keyboard is? Too much to ask? Thought so.

Im not the one making stuff up here, also ive got a few members on my facebook from ats, oh and did you have a point here.

Im guessing not!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Im not the one making stuff up here, also ive got a few members on my facebook from ats, oh and did you have a point here.

Im guessing not!!!

>calls someone on internet anonymous
>is on the internet anonymously

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join