It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Apology to the Left I'm Sorry

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

A messiah? He's our president. That commands a little respect, and all he has gotten from the media/left is hate and lies. At what point do you just admit one Russian lie led to a mountain of nothing but snowflakes blowing more hot air.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

A messiah? He's our president.

President perhaps but it would appear to some he walks on water , hallmarks of a Messiah No ?

That commands a little respect, and all he has gotten from the media/left is hate and lies.

Respect is not commanded it is earned , so far he has done nothing that would earn himself respect.
Hopefully that will change as he grows into the job and starts acting like a President.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
ATS is so refreshing these days; this is a clear improvement over the ATS of old.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

ATS is a reflection of the world we live in , I think most of us hanker for the old days.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb

originally posted by: Vorian
a reply to: Xianb

I am sorry for your state of delusion. It is sad, but you can get help.

Not as sad as the Dems losing all 3 Branches of real power. All they can do is Judge Shop, and call the Right Racist, Sexist, and many phobias.

And what is the Right doing? they Have done nothing so far winning all 3 branches except continue the same Big Gov Policies and continuing the same BS that Obama did for 8 years.....

Dems and Rep are the same man........your delusion is strong.....

When you stop championing Trump and actually start looking at what is really going on instead of what hes filling your head with, maybe youll figure it out

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Not as sad as the Dems losing all 3 Branches of real power. All they can do is Judge Shop, and call the Right Racist, Sexist, and many phobias.

And what is the Right doing? they Have done nothing so far winning all 3 branches except continue the same Big Gov Policies and continuing the same BS that Obama did for 8 years.....

When you stop championing Trump and actually start looking at what is really going on instead of what hes filling your head with, maybe youll figure it out

Can you elaborate about what's really going on, what he's filling peoples head with and what you've figured out that others haven't?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Can you elaborate about what's really going on, what he's filling peoples head with and what you've figured out that others haven't?

correct me if i'm wrong, trump promised the morning after if elected he would break ground on a wall, end terrorism period, solve the little issue in palestine, lock her up for sending email among other things.
not 6 months down the line, not a year not even before the next election, he promised all this the morning after.
he keeps blaming hillary, some fictional left party in america and the liberal media, his supporters keep repeating it.
check a thread or two on this website, look at twitter.
the reason he hasn't done anything is....

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler

correct me if i'm wrong, trump promised the morning after if elected he would break ground on a wall, end terrorism period, solve the little issue in palestine, lock her up for sending email among other things.
not 6 months down the line, not a year not even before the next election, he promised all this the morning after.
he keeps blaming hillary, some fictional left party in america and the liberal media, his supporters keep repeating it.
check a thread or two on this website, look at twitter.
the reason he hasn't done anything is....

You care to show me where he said this would all happen the morning after? Links?

Considering he's being attacked and on the defense 24/7 from from the DNC, he's still managing to get more done than the last administration did in their full terms, at least he's trying. What you're saying is kinda like breaking someones legs and then asking them why they can't run the hundred yard dash. Senseless nonsense as usual. You read just like all the other plants on these boards, same # different day.

You do realize some of what you have mentioned is in motion don't you? Try to keep up.

edit on 15-7-2017 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles

A messiah? He's our president. That commands a little respect, and all he has gotten from the media/left is hate and lies. At what point do you just admit one Russian lie led to a mountain of nothing but snowflakes blowing more hot air.

Lol. Calling other people snowflakes but at same time whining over how Donnie is "mistreated" by the left and the media.
So pathetic

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Lol. Calling other people snowflakes but at same time whining over how Donnie is "mistreated" by the left and the media.
So pathetic

Because they are snowflakes and he is being mistreated. The truth hurts, suck it up.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
But please dont stop acting like petulant children,

Says the head of the children's table...
I don't think I have ever seen you present a legitimate argument or debate once at ATS.

It's all Ad-hominem's and virtue signaling with you people anymore...

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

So pathetic

Because they are snowflakes and he is being mistreated. The truth hurts, suck it up.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I expected nothing less from you.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I'm sorry .
You're incorrect.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

We have respect for the office.
Just not the jerk sitting in it.
When he respects the office maybe he will get some respect. That has to be earned. It's not an entitlement.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

All we've gotten is lies from him. Not the other way around.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

That all he does is lie and he has not accomplished a thing but get a judge approved. And the judge had a lot to do with that.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Oh the denial is strong here.

Every campaign speech was filled with DAY ONE I WILL.....

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Funny. I'm not in any pain.
Must not be much truth going on.
He is mistreating the American people.
He lies constantly.
He lies.
Jesus that's not friggin ok.
He lies .
About everything.
You cannot trust him and you sure can't have any confidence in him.
He's a liar.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join