It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Apology to the Left I'm Sorry

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I'm Sorry that Jeff Sessions destroyed the Left's Conspiracy that he was a Subject of the Investigation itself.
I'm Sorry that James Comey perjured himself by revealing the fact that he was the Leaker. Ha and everyone thought he was going to reveal that Trump Obstructed Justice. Ha
I'm Sorry that the Left's Conspiracy theory that President Donald J. Trump was personally under investigation has been Debunked.
I'm Sorry that Lynch let the Russian Lawyer who supposedly had damaging information on Hillary Clinton into the Country.
I'm Sorry that Carter Page never even met Trump personally.
I'm Sorry that Visiting Russia = Collusion.
I'm Sorry that having Business ties to Russia = Collusion.
I'm Sorry that the Trump Dossier has been Debunked.
I'm Sorry that Collusion is not a Crime.
I'm Sorry that you think Bots, and Trolls influenced the Election lol.
I'm Sorry that the Obama Administration was caught Wiretapping Trump Tower with Michael Flynn in it and then unmasking him.
I'm Sorry that talking to Russians= Collusion.
I'm Sorry that you think Trump leaked information to Russians in the OVAL OFFICE LOL.
I'm Sorry that all Russian Trump Collusion Sources/Leakers are Unnamed.
I'm Sorry that your Russian Phobia is worse than the Rights Islamophobia.
I'm Sorry that CNN was caught red handed admitting on tape that Trump Russia Collusion is Bull *.

I'm Sorry that Leftist Mainstream Media thinks that Russian President Vladimir Putin “OK’ed” Syrian President Bashar al-Assad dropping chemical bombs on his own people to elicit a response from President Donald Trump — all to end the narrative that Russia “hacked” last year’s U.S. presidential election via collusion with the Trump campaign.
I'm Sorry about your double standard of calling Trump a Conspiracy Theorist because he had concerns about Election Rigging.
I'm Sorry that Trump asked Russia if they had Hillarys illegal Bleachbit Emails.
I'm Sorry that Hillary lost to a guy who has only been in Politics for 2 years. No wonder shes in the woods.
I'm Sorry about CNN getting triggered by a Trump Wrestling Meme then proceeding to dox a 15 year old.
I'm Sorry that the Clintons were the only ones impeached in my Lifetime lol.
I'm Sorry that the Right is so racist,sexist,Christian, and are are Health Care Bill will kill millions of people.

In Conclusion,

I'm Sorry. Your Anti-Facist Public Statements have really opened my eyes about how evil Trump is.

Sincerely,

Ends Sarcasm.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

I'm sorry but why Clinton isn't in jail as DJT promise? Is he afraid of going to deep into this hole?
I think it was another joke to make him more votes.. oh wait..it could not be, my president is not a liar..

yes he is as the rest, without lying he wouldn't be there in first place, reality

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth

I'm sorry but why Clinton isn't in jail as DJT promise? Is he afraid of going to deep into this hole?
I think it was another joke to make him more votes.. oh wait..it could not be, my president is not a liar..

yes he is as the rest, without lying he wouldn't be there in first place, reality

What Hillary was alleged to do was peanuts. Wait until the Trump Admin moves . This will be EPIC...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Bravo! 👏

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

What Hillary was alleged to do was peanuts. Wait until the Trump Admin moves . This will be EPIC...

Sure I am waiting but its funny when people are trying to 'idealize' Trump, treating him like a messiah is a funny thing.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb
I'm Sorry

I'm sorry too that someone suddenly feels the need to come to ATS and to feel like speaking in terms of the LCD factor is all that is required. Night night.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I share your enthusiasm but i'm also very worried what happens after. People will burn down everything that has the name Clinton in or on it. I even expect some vigilante justice.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Move?...who's moving?

You still can't face it right?

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Sure I am waiting but its funny when people are trying to 'idealize' Trump, treating him like a messiah is a funny thing.

That was Obama.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb

That was Obama.

Surely any other which names we dont like.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'm sorry partisanship exists.
I'm sorry anyone would refer to themselves as a supporter of ANY politician.
I'm sorry people spend so much time attacking or defending political personalities instead of discussing substantive policy decisions.
I'm sorry debate regarding white house investigations can't be done in a manner devoid of partisanship, based merely on legal merits.

Most of all, I'm sorry ATS doesn't have a feature where I can omit all political forums from my "recent" list.
edit on 14-7-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I am sorry for your state of delusion. It is sad, but you can get help.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vorian

I am sorry for your state of delusion. It is sad, but you can get help.

Not as sad as the Dems losing all 3 Branches of real power. All they can do is Judge Shop, and call the Right Racist, Sexist, and many phobias.
edit on 14-7-2017 by Xianb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Never say,"I'm sorry" to a liberal, it's a sign of weakness.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I'm sorry that the Left prefers a polished facade that creates minor and even detrimental results to a more candid, less affected President who actually gets things done.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This thread brought to you by..

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Na na na boo boo, my propaganda is better than yours.

But please dont stop acting like petulant children, the world is watching this gong show and we are enjoying the implosion of murika.

(post by Horowtixzs removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Horowtixzs

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Na na na boo boo, my propaganda is better than yours.

But please dont stop acting like petulant children, the world is watching this gong show and we are enjoying the implosion of murika.

You're a little prick. Ask your ex wife how my pee pee tastes, she's loving it you loser.

Keep sending the alimony cheques duke lol, I love it!

Lol, a new account stalking me, sorry son didint mean to trigger you like that.

What a tool.

edit on 14-7-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

...sensing just a TAD of sarcasm here..

But just so you know....
Everybody is wiretapped. Not just Obama, then.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join