It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Doxxes Concerned Citizens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
You heard it RIGHT -- the WH Thursday published UNREDACTED emails that the public sent in protest of the "Election Integrity Comission":

The White House on Thursday made public a trove of emails it received from voters offering comment on its Election Integrity Commission. The commission drew widespread criticism when it emerged into public view by asking for personal information, including addresses, partial social security numbers and party affiliation, on every voter in the country.

LINK

So, like GOOD, concerned, patriotic citizens -- these folks WROTE to their Commander In Chief.

Unfortunately for these voters and others who wrote in, the Trump administration did not redact any of their personal information from the emails before releasing them to the public. In some cases, the emails contain not only names, but email addresses, home addresses, phone numbers and places of employment of people worried about such information being made available to the public.

Way to INTIMIDATE passively aggressively "get even" with an upset public!

This is authoritarian, plain and simple. This is 100% orchestrated and designed to KEEP people from VOICING their opinions.

So Trump decides to RELEASE personal info on folks who are WORRIED about their personal info...

They've EVEN doubled down and UPDATED their site with more public comments that include personal info. I won't LINK directly ... but you can find it easily enough.

Straight outta' the "Dictator's Handbook" .....
edit on 14-7-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Could those effected sue?.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Oh poor babies. Not so nice when you're on the receiving end huh. Well Trump supporters were scrutinized and bullied left and right after merely showing support for him during the election. At least now they know how that feels. I chalk this up as poetic justice.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

well, thats #ed..

where the hell did we end up?
i dont even know what rule book we are using these days.

must have moved out of the original game into an expansion set. "How low can we go" is now in effect..

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

If it's straight out of the dictators handbook, why not link directly to it?? Sounds like a truly horrible thing...seems you'd want to make it as easy as possible for folks to find...

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Any member of the public wishing to submit written comments for the Commission’s consideration may do so via email at ElectionIntegrityStaff@ovp.eop.gov. Please note that the Commission may post such written comments publicly on our website, including names and contact information that are submitted.

Well, nobody can say they weren't given forewarning that their email and contact information could become public. On the other hand, why should it be redacted? Americans have the RIGHT TO REDRESS the government, but nowhere in the law or Constitution is there a right to do so behind the wall of anonymity. Speech has consequences.
edit on 14-7-2017 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Any member of the public wishing to submit written comments for the Commission’s consideration may do so via email at ElectionIntegrityStaff@ovp.eop.gov. Please note that the Commission may post such written comments publicly on our website, including names and contact information that are submitted.

Well, nobody can say they weren't given forewarning that their email and contact information could become public. On the other hand, why should it be redacted? Americans have the right to redress the government, but nowhere in the law or Constitution is there a right to do so behind the wall of anonymity. Speech has consequences.

And of course this important piece of information didn't make it into the OP.

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yup.

...and I'm still not certain what's so bad about all of this, according to some.

Voters having to prove they're eligible to vote? How dare they!!

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

So citizens who expressed concerns now have their personal info given out to all by the administration and you say good? How many of those people still voiced concerns but voted for Trump I wonder what about them?.
Heck it is okay to be critical of your president even If you voted for him....he ain't perfect no president is.
It really is like TPTB are creating a massive division in the USA and you are falling for it....

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Quit trying to manipulate me with your scare tactics it won't work on me. The division existed long before Trump came into office. Seriously did the american people all fell asleep the last 8 years? One of Obama's nickname was divider in chief FFS.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

And the Media is the enemy of the people? This Administration is a disgrace!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Well, nobody can say they weren't given forewarning that their email and contact information could become public. On the other hand, why should it be redacted? Americans have the RIGHT TO REDRESS the government, but nowhere in the law or Constitution is there a right to do so behind the wall of anonymity. Speech has consequences.

That's exactly what they can say. Maybe you should read the link before commenting.

The Federal Register notice soliciting comments was published on July 5. The White House page was published on July 13.

Approximately half of the emails published by the White House were dated prior to July 5.

Half of the comments published were from before the privacy notice was published.

But hey, I guess there's nothing shady about the government revealing the personal info of citizens who wrote them concerned about having their personal information revealed..

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Reading is hard huh? Those morons in the OP didn''t read the fine print how is that the adminstrations fault?

link   

Deflection deflection deflection.
Obama isn't in office Trump is deal with what is happening now.

link   

Why didn't you post a screenshot of the email where 'your concerned patriotic citizen' boasted about voting in all 50 states in the election?

Don't get me wrong, I will not condone doxxing, but I will call out hyper-hypocrisy from tards though - they can remain anon pussies who won't reveal themselves as far as I'm concerned, but government should not reveal ID.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

So how many of them are registered on Facebook and are using Twitter? Privacy is just an illusion.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: windword

Reading is hard huh? Those morons in the OP didn''t read the fine print how is that the adminstrations fault?

It must be. If you had read the article you'd know that approximately half of the emails published were from before the privacy notice.

Reading is hard though.

edit on 14-7-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

OP...What's up with this?

WHY would you leave this important part of the story out of your OP?
It's significant to gaining a fair and true understanding your thread.
edit on 14-7-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Deflection deflection deflection.
Obama isn't in office Trump is deal with what is happening now.

Yeah i have the urge to call out bull# when i see it.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
the same people who are complaining about this are the same people who post EVERYTHING on their twitter and facebook for the whole world to see...

so, sorry if i dont take their crying seriously

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join