It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We now have the soap drama we all wanted to have

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
That's right. The Trump presidency is the soap opera the elites gave us to reward us of decades of servitude to them. It makes us laugh. It makes us cry. But it is what we always wanted. A soap opera presidency. And I'm loving every minute of it. So take it easy. Relax. And enjoy the show.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

He sounds like my drunkard Uncle who wants to fight everyone after a few sherbets.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Kasowitz is the perfect lawyer for the Trump white house.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Why?

Why would you want to watch liars lie?

Does it make you feel happy? After you watch this are you more likely to pet a puppy or throw throw a kitten through a metal fan?

I try to limit my exposure to nonsense.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

i havnt found real life again since i left it in 2015.. like i got off on the wrong floor.

im ok with this.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Meh, I participate in it but in no way would say I enjoy what's happened with this country.

Plans are in the works to move to Eastern Europe where it's actually far more normal by comparison.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Meh, I participate in it but in no way would say I enjoy what's happened with this country.

Plans are in the works to move to Eastern Europe where it's actually far more normal by comparison.

And You are welcome.

To the topic its just unbelievable that man on such position can answer to anybody like that. He even could be a Trump voter. Bad day for Kasowitz.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I would have thought 8 years of Obama would appease the left, but apparently I was wrong.

It would be something if we could discuss the merits of repealing and replacing Obamacare with whatever it is or might be ... but instead we're stuck discussing whether or not hiring hookers to pee on a bed Obama slept in later on rises to the level of treason ... because the press talks about nothing else.

new topics

top topics

join