It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verifying Fantastic Daily Claims

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I decided to take a look at Fantastic Daily's Audio of the BLK were the Kid is asking can we come in? I want to come in and the guy is like who the # is this? Take a look at the Frequency Spectrogram. I've never seen a pattern like that.

imgur.com... [[Audio]]
imgur.com... [[Anomaly]]
imgur.com... [[Entity]]

And then after he posted the video of the Entity I noticed some anomalies. So I took a Screenshot of the best viewpoint And zoomed in on it. Doesn't look like anything right when zoomed in? But wrong there is a distinct pattern under the right lighting conditions. And the center is the most intriguing which i highlighted in red. And when you zoom out it follows the same pattern of squares. However its to hard for me to Highlight everything since it is so dark. So I only did the center. If this was CGI how long would it take to make? The way the head was moving looked very unnatural.
I get why he is in a Hotel. Full Bodied Entities is almost unheard of.

Link to Video: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I saw this last night when it was posted. It left me with a strong feeling of lucidity and wonder, as if I had seen just something truly unreal, even though it was just a YouTube video...

I subscribed to FD a while back when I became interested in the BEK phenomenon, and I must say his channel is quite intriguing. It is hard to deny some of the evidence he presents, although he does not seem to fully understand what he has been doing...

As someone who has worked with, studied, and admired the nature of today's special effects, I can say that from what I have seen and experienced if FD is faking these videos, especially the last one, then he must be investing a significant amount of money into talented individuals in order to produce something this convincing...

But my years of personal paranormal research tell me this is beyond fake, it is a glimpse into another side of reality we have yet to discover or acknowledge...

A serious trip...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
he is a hoax, actually he seems to be very similar to an youtuber from some time ago called notched door knob or something that did the exactly same thing but with grey aliens
edit on 14-7-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Can you please provide evidence it is a hoax?

I don't doubt your opinion I would just like to know what you base it on.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Ooooh I had to turn it off Too scary obviously a hoax though.
I would have duffed it up in pure terror fight mode If I saw that in my house.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I had to sleep with the lights on after I watched his last video, scared the buggers out of me. I believe there is something to what he is doing.

It seems like it some kind of shapeshifter, that is the impression I get anyway. Didn't he say he lives in New Mexico?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MidnightBlue2565

no evidence
i base it on the fact it looks like an bad horror movie and its way to good to be true

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I thought it was a good horror movie it gave me the willys.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Since we are on the subject, have you guys seen Huff Paranormal on YouTube?

If real, the last few videos he has are the craziest ghost EVP sessions ever.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I totally agree, it does looks to good to be true.

But it would take more than just one person, or even a few people, talented people, to fake this so well.

Not saying it isnt possible.

Is it possible that for the first time the YouTube age of making videos and having a channel has finally produced something real?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

If he is totally being honest, I think there very well may be video evidence of some type of anomaly. I can't imagine someone posting what he has shared and it all be a hoax. He hasn't asked for any money and his videos don't ever have ads, I am not sure what would be the purpose of the hoax.

There is the Freya person that seems questionable, but other than that it doesn't seem like things have been sensationalized.

Maybe the property is another Skinwalker Ranch.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Watcher777

Freya seemed like a plant, or someone who wanted into the "spotlight" so she copied a BEK reddit and got his attention. She did bring some decent science into it in a couple of his videos but nothing really noteworthy.

Logically it doesn't add up to a hoax IMO. So far it seems like he is losing far more than he is gaining, he even lost his cushy job, but that could be the point, to create a dramatic hoax that sucks everyone in and gets him recognized. IDK

It seems real enough to me, there is some crazy stuff out there.

Its interesting you mention Skinwalker ranch, I had that same thought. In fact I plan to go to that area very soon!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I just saw his video about losing his job, your right, that may be the red flag for a hoax. His neighbor being on the access road at 2 am is kind of weird though.

If you head out to Skinwalker definitely let us know if you experience anything

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I'm with humanoidlord on this. Wanted it to be real but when you watch his series the red flags abound. Blind-Brik Productions just put out an interesting video they received via email, within last day or two, of what appears to be a black eyed person, possibly sedated, undergoing some type of exam. Nobody including the blind brik guys are saying it's indisputable proof but it's pretty weird and creepy. As a side note, they also gave fantastic daily benefit of a doubt, reproduced his experiment to the best of their abilities considering he refuses to provide other researchers with his alleged lures or work with anyone in any capacity, and have come to the conclusion that he isn't worth even discussing. Too hoaxy.

Sorry just wanted to add that I think he lives in southern California, could be NM but I'm leaning towards CA, just to address your question.
edit on 14-7-2017 by MaryaNoxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

i would be surprised what you can do with some good cgi

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: galaga

linky?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

who knows? a stopped clock sometimes tell the right hour.
but i am not holding my breath,the last time i did it was in the roswell slides

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

what would be the purpose of the hoax.

make a video creepypasta or an indie horror film

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

to create a dramatic hoax that sucks everyone in and gets him recognized

winner winner chicken dinner!

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:26 AM