It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Counter Intelligence Agent at Collusion Meeting.. Again Jr. Lies..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: IAMTAT

And here we are today with FusionGPS noping out of a congressional hearing.

REALLY suspicious.
They need to be subpoenaed.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Putin likely made a deal with Trump to lift sanctions and return his compounds in exchange for leaking material against the DNC and Clinton but Trump probably backed off because of scrutiny from FBI and now Putin is burning him with leaks against him.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Like Pagliano?

Or Combetta? Who by the way, I'm sure you remember, violated the terms of his immunity agreement thus opening himself up to prosecution and anything else that may result therefrom.

What's funny is all these people screaming Russia who have had the wool pulled over their eyes by the very one's they think they're outing. They think we've been fooled by propaganda and yet the do nothing but spew the very thing.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You have no idea what they do since they have never release smoking gun evidence like this...

Every bit of the Hillary stuff is speculation this is real..

Actually i do have an idea and i'm pretty good at making predictions that come true. I called Comey getting thrown under the bus right before it happened. Mueller is going after Hillary right now but they disguise the investigation as pertaining to Trump. Ever wondered why the leaks suddenly stopped? That's because Gowdy and Mueller are working on the biggest case since the watergate scandal and it's all top secret. If they were just only working on the russian collusion case any damaging info to Trump would've been leaked by now.

The Donald Junior story is just another distraction from the things that are happening behind the scenes. Let's be real. Do you really still believe that the DNC would not proudly leak any dirt they have on Trump if there was any in the first place? What you don't realize is that both parties are corrupt and Trump is the outsider working together with various parties like Mueller,Gowdy and even Comey(at least that's what i suspect) to put an end to all of the madness. Washington DC needs to be purged and that goes for both parties. I'm on the side of Trump and him alone. Screw the Dems and the Reps.

edit on 14-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
There are thousands of dual citizen Russian spy agents operating freely in the US thanks to Obama's incompetence at kicking them out of America. If spies infiltrated the election, it was on Obama's watch and it was Obama's responsibility or lack therefore. The person who gets the blame is Obama, not Trump.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

These guys are lobbyists to get that MIT what everr ski act lifted. They are committed to getting this sanction lifted and have a team that does nothing but work on it.
So we know what they wanted from trump Jr .
Now all we need to figure out is what did they give him.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
As to being requested to testify - I recall reading that they (Fusion GPS) have been interviewed by the Fbi and they want the testimony to remain sealed. If so I think the Fbi talks to Congress and gives them the sealed info.

I will look for the link.

edit on 14-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

They don't give a flying fig about Clinton. They wanted to get trump elected.
They would have done the same to Bernie if he'd gotten the dem slot.
Don't kid yourself into thinking this had anything to do with revenge against Clinton. They don't have that emotional commitment. They had an agenda to weaken the NATO alliance, weaken America by having us retreat to within our borders and destroy our reputation as the world's helper and to have US sanctions lifted.
That's all. They're not working for republicans. That's just ridiculous. They're working for Putin and Russia only. They're not our friends.
And yes I know Putin hates Hillary but this wasn't about that.
That she was his opponent was a bonus for him.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Is it true that Republicans used Fusion GPS as well?

At least McCain who commissioned the dossier to begin with and then dropped it before an anonymous democrat donor picked it up.

Speaking of which, Veselnitskaya has a lovely shot of McCain with some Russian dude in McCain's office meaning she was there taking it. So she's linked to McCain as well.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
So if i understand this correctly. It was Russia who voted Trumph into ofice and not the American People?

Wow that this some serious Power right there.

Now Germany are scared that Russia will do the same to them....jesse's ..... what is the world comming to?

A bunch of globalists in denial that the peasants are in full on revolt.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Makes sense. Clinton and bush are both emblematic of Deep State.

And Grandpappy Bush and Clinton are best buds now they're out of office. I could see Grandpappy Bush commissioning it on Jeb!'s behalf.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Is it true that Republicans used Fusion GPS as well?

At least McCain who commissioned the dossier to begin with and then dropped it before an anonymous democrat donor picked it up.

Speaking of which, Veselnitskaya has a lovely shot of McCain with some Russian dude in McCain's office meaning she was there taking it. So she's linked to McCain as well.

IMO Evan McMullin is most likely connected with McCain in this, as well.
He was heavy into manufacturing bimbo eruption accusers against Trump in the election.

EDT: I would consider adding Romney into the mix, as well.
edit on 14-7-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I don't care that trump worked with Russian intelligence to rig our elections

Of course they don't care, what else would you expect from degenerates and barbarians?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure if trump had any evidence on Clinton that proved any crime he'd be using it right now. He's already been told by the dept of justice that there is nothing prosecutable in any of their findings and to let it go.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

I don't care that trump worked with Russian intelligence to rig our elections

Of course they don't care, what else would you expect from degenerates and barbarians?

Who is a degenerate and barbarian?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I hope your prognostications are correct. I really do because Washington needs a thorough purging on all sides.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

No it brought out people who don't normally vote in select states.
The dems voted for Hillary.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Maybe by the time he does he will have his story straight.
Maybe...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No it brought out people who don't normally vote in select states.
The dems voted for Hillary.

No. They didn't. This has been proven. In many places, like the Rust Belt. Democrats voted for Trump over Hillary because she had no agenda except more of what hasn't been working for them.

I know you like to pretend that blue collar democrats don't exist, but they do, and in large enough numbers to sink Hillary. She also didn't turn out enough minorities.
edit on 14-7-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Who happened to be lobbying to get a particular Russian sanction lifted at the time of that meeting. Coincidently..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join