It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Counter Intelligence Agent at Collusion Meeting.. Again Jr. Lies..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks.

The BBC suggests it may have been a Bush super PAC.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Literally nobody has posted something like that yet. Nice try though.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Makes sense. Clinton and bush are both emblematic of Deep State.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

So what do you think? DId Donald Junior already know that this was a setup and decided to play his part or was he tricked for real?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
He is an AMERCIAN CITIZEN and a lobbyist who has met with countless dems and rhinos as well.

More fake news.

Funny how the biased media goes out of their way to label this citizen as a foreigner while they portray illegal immigrant criminals and newly arrived muslim immigrants as Americans.
edit on 14-7-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Is it true that Republicans used Fusion GPS as well?

In September 2015, a wealthy Republican donor who opposed Trump's candidacy in the Republican primary hired Fusion GPS, an American research firm, to do opposition research on Trump. For months, Fusion GPS gathered information about Trump, focusing on his business and entertainment activities. When Trump became the presumptive nominee in May 2016, the Republican donor withdrew and the investigation contract was taken over by an unidentified Democratic client.

Source

In June 2016 it was revealed that the Democratic National Committee website had been hacked by Russian sources, so Fusion GPS hired Orbis Business Intelligence, a private British intelligence firm, to look into any Russian connections.[7] The investigation was undertaken by Orbis co-founder Christopher Steele, a retired British MI6 officer with expertise in Russian matters. Steele delivered his report as a series of two- or three-page memos, starting in June 2016 and continuing through December. He continued his investigation even after the Democratic client stopped paying for it following Trump's election

ETA:

On his own initiative, Steele decided to also pass the information to British and American intelligence services because he believed the findings were a matter of national security for both countries.[9] However, he became frustrated with the FBI, which he believed was failing to investigate his reports, choosing instead to focus on the Hillary Clinton's email investigation. According to The Independent, Steele came to believe that there was a "cabal" inside the FBI, particularly its New York field office linked to Trump advisor Rudy Giuliani, which blocked any attempts to investigate the links between Trump and Russia.[9] In October 2016, Steele passed on what he discovered so far to a reporter from Mother Jones magazine.

Source

edit on 14-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TacSite18

# me i just had an epiphany. What if FusionGPS was a honeypot for the DNC all along?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Don't you know that the republicans think that hilary is the true ruler of the world. She can do anything and they are powerless to stop her.

But didn't trump say putin wanted hilary to be our president.
www.msn.com...

And didn't republicans say they didn't want hilary because she would be to tough on russia and might start a war?
But trump is saying he is tougher than she ever would have been.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

# me i just had an epiphany. What if FusionGPS was a honeypot for the DNC all along?

Might be - this is a conspiracy site - right?

I was just trying to add to the background as I understand it at this point. I am sure we will find out more in the next few months.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TacSite18

Thank you .

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox
Drip, drip drip, that's the sound to be heard when someone is pissing on the people.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

So what do you think? DId Donald Junior already know that this was a setup and decided to play his part or was he tricked for real?

I don't know...but I think they were curious about what she was up to and wanted to hear her out.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Apparently Donald Jr. has changed his story once again. There were 8 people at that meeting.

And now Jareds K. lawyer is bailing. I wonder why?

www.bbc.com...
edit on 14-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Is it true that Republicans used Fusion GPS as well?

If you consider John McCain a Republican.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
These two Russians have more a connection with the Democrats and Obama than Putin and the Kremlin.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Least your honest..

"I don't care that trump worked with Russian intelligence to rig our elections.. I hate Hillary just that much.."

Yeah, but I'm still waiting on non-deep state proof that this was the case. And I'm also waiting for the actual law that makes this illegal to pop up.

Hillary won the popular vote sure, and she lost the EC vote because she neglected to campaign effectively in some key states, because she thought she was a shoe in.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I think she is the rep for shady dealings in Russia and knew the secret handshakes for those who deal in shadiness over here. She met with DJTJr to see if the new administration was going to play the same games all previous ones have. Junior noped out and decided to out her in the process by releasing the emails; that story many have since drooled and slobbered over saying he outed himself and the other colluders.

And here we are today with FusionGPS noping out of a congressional hearing.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You have no idea what they do since they have never release smoking gun evidence like this...

Every bit of the Hillary stuff is speculation this is real..

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I think she is the rep for shady dealings in Russia and knew the secret handshakes for those who deal in shadiness over here. She met with DJTJr to see if the new administration was going to play the same games all previous ones have. Junior noped out and decided to out her in the process by releasing the emails; that story many have since drooled and slobbered over saying he outed himself and the other colluders.

And here we are today with FusionGPS noping out of a congressional hearing.

If junior was gonna nope out, he never goes...

Obviously

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Junior Pearson ally releasing his emails not enough?!?!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join