It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Snobbery

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I'm posting anonymously on a conspiracy site.

Trump is President of the USA.

Somehow I don't find the two comparable.

Its cool, Trump probably has a few anonymous accounts and handles here and there.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

That's okay. I tend not to go after people's looks, I'm okay being hypocritical when it comes to Trump and won't even begin to apologize for attacking his demeanor. Above all else though his shady dealings and horrendous policies come first on my chopping block. Like a nice chunk of orange, sharp cheddar.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Sorry, but we are not equals.

Get on my level.

/Snob

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

8 pages in and you're heading down that path? Jesus, ATS threads are becoming Seinfeld episodes in front of our very eyes.

Maybe I should have written the OP in memes for you. It might have made it more clear.

link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ok thats fine but have you ever watched the way these news people roll up on Trump

That's a completely different kettle of fish. This country has a metastasized tumor called the media and it will eventually cause our painful deaths if we don't start chopping on the rotting limbs it's infecting.

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Ol dodgy Hillikileaks looks like a Sith Lord with fashion issues who will forever be remembered as a negative-sex-appeal trollop that caused Bill to rape all the females in his vicinity instead of resorting to copulating more than once with the human bear-trap - it spawned Chelsea, the 2nd ugliest man-woman on the planet behind Barrak Obamas husband.

This.

See, everybody? Trump gets made fun of for his posterior and spray tan. Hillary gets likened to a Sith Lord in a pantsuit, and Obama's wife get's called a man.

Let the Self-Victimizing Games begin! May the odds be ever in your favor

ETA - shocking absolutely nobody, the quoted comment is gathering stars like a hurricane. Yet somehow "Trump Rump" is offensive. The irony

"My milkshake brings all the tards to the yard, and they're like, it's better than yours, and I'm like - BS, hold my beer"

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Genuine question which news sites are ok?.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

That's okay. I tend not to go after people's looks, I'm okay being hypocritical when it comes to Trump and won't even begin to apologize for attacking his demeanor. Above all else though his shady dealings and horrendous policies come first on my chopping block. Like a nice chunk of orange, sharp cheddar.

I hope that's the case. The OP was about the 64% who disapprove of Trump's behavior and personality.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Maybe I should have written the OP in memes for you. It might have made it more clear.

Maybe I should have written my replies while wearing funny glasses, a clown nose, and your mother's bathroom robe and you'd lighten up a bit. Or perhaps you don't understand the concept of being corrected with touch of humor interspersed to offer you a graceful out with a chuckle and a nod... the world may never know.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Trick question. 0% of them. Every article is written by a human being with their own set of opinions and biases. It is what it is

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Ex. Freaking. Actly. If the only reason somebody can come up with to not like Trump is his hair and/or his spray tan, that says a hell of a lot more about that particular person than it does about Trump.

Wait, where is this person - I'd like give them a few whacks upside the head. There's a hell of a lot more reasons than just those two!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Damn, I best start grabbing women by the pussy, make hexual harrasment/unnuendoes about my daughter and create the most devisidive poltical campain in lving memory, abandonned all manners and ettiquite and most scientific funding to avoid being a snob.

edit on 14-7-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Maybe I should have written my replies while wearing funny glasses, a clown nose, and your mother's bathroom robe and you'd lighten up a bit. Or perhaps you don't understand the concept of being corrected with touch of humor interspersed to offer you a graceful out with a chuckle and a nod... the world may never know.

I'm light as a feather. It appears you cannot swallow your own medicine.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Genuine question which news sites are ok?.

None which are owned and Narrative controlled by the 6 major international corporations. I've not found much propaganda within agencies like the Reuters or many of the independent reporting groups out there such as CSmonitor and C-Span. I used to respect the AP, but they are quietly owned by Yahoo, so they've fallen to the wolves, too.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic

I think it's also that the outside is as ludicrous as what goes on in his brain. Vulgar, awkward, big and dopey...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
make hexual harrasment/unnuendoes about my daughter and create the most devisidive poltical campain in lving memory, abandonned all manners and ettiquite and most scientific funding to avoid being a snob.

My God, man! "hexual" means what? "Unnuendoes" are those anti-nuendoes? "Devisidive" "campain" "abandonned" "ettiquite" Holy hell... nobody is going to confuse you with a snob, friend.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Your riposte skills are stunning, simply jaw dropping.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
misread cheers

I will check those out..
edit on 14-7-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The real question is how could any human being still support such a pile of garbage human being as Trump?

Anyone still supporting him is either incredibly stupid or an incredibly bad person.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Ol dodgy Hillikileaks looks like a Sith Lord with fashion issues who will forever be remembered as a negative-sex-appeal trollop that caused Bill to rape all the females in his vicinity instead of resorting to copulating more than once with the human bear-trap - it spawned Chelsea, the 2nd ugliest man-woman on the planet behind Barrak Obamas husband.

This.

See, everybody? Trump gets made fun of for his posterior and spray tan. Hillary gets likened to a Sith Lord in a pantsuit, and Obama's wife get's called a man.

Let the Self-Victimizing Games begin! May the odds be ever in your favor

ETA - shocking absolutely nobody, the quoted comment is gathering stars like a hurricane. Yet somehow "Trump Rump" is offensive. The irony

"My milkshake brings all the tards to the yard, and they're like, it's better than yours, and I'm like - BS, hold my beer"

Couldn't resist...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join