It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Snobbery

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You can't stand by both comments.

There is no such thing as inferior equals.

You need to choose between the two.

Choose between the two what?

Playing dumb, I see.

That's great and everything, it really is...

But don't play me like I'm a fool.

You know very well what I said you need to choose between, and that was "all equals" and "inferior in all aspects"...

Are you going to play dumb again or are you going to put an end to your blatant contradiction of yourself?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: CranialSponge

He choose to be orange didn't he Heck If we can't make fun of a guy named Trump who else can we joke about?.
Appears some need a safeplace many a snowflake here lol.

So you'd be okay if someone called Obama a ni##er.

Freedom of speech. It should be ok, but it's not for some reason.

I grew up listening to the Jeffersons call white people honkeys and inter racial couples zebras.

Why does it work only one way is what I want to know?

One thing, this all goes in cycles and the pendulum is swinging back around, everyone can feel it, thats why the left is so scared at this point in history. Their power is in rapid decline.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Ol dodgy Hillikileaks looks like a Sith Lord with fashion issues who will forever be remembered as a negative-sex-appeal trollop that caused Bill to rape all the females in his vicinity instead of resorting to copulating more than once with the human bear-trap - it spawned Chelsea, the 2nd ugliest man-woman on the planet behind Barrak Obamas husband.

This.

See, everybody? Trump gets made fun of for his posterior and spray tan. Hillary gets likened to a Sith Lord in a pantsuit, and Obama's wife get's called a man.

Let the Self-Victimizing Games begin! May the odds be ever in your favor

ETA - shocking absolutely nobody, the quoted comment is gathering stars like a hurricane. Yet somehow "Trump Rump" is offensive. The irony

edit on 14-7-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOf40

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: CranialSponge

He choose to be orange didn't he Heck If we can't make fun of a guy named Trump who else can we joke about?.
Appears some need a safeplace many a snowflake here lol.

So you'd be okay if someone called Obama a ni##er.

Freedom of speech. It should be ok, but it's not for some reason.

I grew up listening to the Jeffersons call white people honkeys and inter racial couples zebras.

Why does it work only one way is what I want to know?

One thing, this all goes in cycles and the pendulum is swinging back around, everyone can feel it, thats why the left is so scared at this point in history. Their power is in rapid decline.

Point taken.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Playing dumb, I see.

That's great and everything, it really is...

But don't play me like I'm a fool.

I wouldn't think of it. I misunderstood, and that is my fault.

I already admitted elsewhere that "equals" was perhaps the wrong word to use. What I should have said was "of the same class".

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Yeah but I don't pretend to be above it, like some kind of... what's the word I'm looking for?

SNOB!

I love the mud pit!

Neither does Trump. But that doesn't stop you from pulling out his list of insults.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

All about context Richard Pryor used that word often, I wouldn't use it in his context because I'm not from his neck of the woods and at the end of the day Orange is not a colour of folk which is natural.
Words are words though I feel sorry for comedians making jokes about people and being called all sorts.
Best advice I have heard recently is "Don't let anything offend you just accept and move on" trying to stick to that..

edit on 14-7-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Ol dodgy Hillikileaks looks like a Sith Lord with fashion issues who will forever be remembered as a negative-sex-appeal trollop that caused Bill to rape all the females in his vicinity instead of resorting to copulating more than once with the human bear-trap - it spawned Chelsea, the 2nd ugliest man-woman on the planet behind Barrak Obamas husband.

That's just cruel.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Shamrock asked me to tell you neener-neener.

Seriously man, who the fudge cares about insults? I called Obama every name in the book for 8 years... the return insults, everything from fake boo-hoo sounds to accusations of being a racist, Who.the.hell.cares? Let them have their fun for the next 7 1/2 years, it's all they got. At the end of the day we still have a man we support and respect running the show. If it helps people deal with the reality of that, if it helps them come to grips with the fact that they lost the election and are seeing things they're horrified about happening which they lack the power to stop, and if it keeps them occupied, let them bitch about the portly, wrinkled, jumbo Oompa Loompa to their heart's content. At the end of the day, the jokes don't matter and our wallets and agenda is sanctified and secure.

President Trump, Drumpf, the Great White Dope, or the Tweeting Yam... it doesn't matter because he's driving the damn bus and there's nothing they can do about it. So let them crack their jokes, man. It don't matter if they don't love him, because they'll have to live with it one way or the other.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Oh man he is Umpa Lumpa Orange in that photo

TrumpaLumpas!

At least some haven't lost their sense of Humour.

edit on 14-7-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Hillary gets likened to a Sith Lord

Darth Hideous

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I'm posting anonymously on a conspiracy site.

Trump is President of the USA.

Somehow I don't find the two comparable.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

You misunderstood. I could give two #ts about insults.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Where I come from that's called double standards.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Shamrock asked me to tell you neener-neener.

Christ man don't say things like that. He's already obsessed with the notion of me being obsessed with him.

It don't matter if they don't love him, because they'll have to live with it one way or the other.

Ex. Freaking. Actly. If the only reason somebody can come up with to not like Trump is his hair and/or his spray tan, that says a hell of a lot more about that particular person than it does about Trump.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

So a standard for you.

And a standard for Trump.

That is double the standards!

:O

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ok thats fine but have you ever watched the way these news people roll up on Trump like they are just trying to help us all see the "real man" taking the posture of great consternation with tone. All the while saying that your a dumbass and need to be talked back off the ledge.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I find him funny for those reasons not hate.
Hates a waste of time apart from the one true thing we should all hate....

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

One of the kids in our school that had darker skin was given the nickname ni###.
Everyone back then got a nickname, and by and large it was something the person did not like.
Everyone called him Nigs.
There were much worse nicknames.
I think the point of the nicknames were to come up with something that the person really hated. The trick was, not to let on what names you did and didn't like to be called, try to sway the crowd into calling you something you felt was less offensive.

I settled on one that pertained to male genitalia, i didn't let on I didn't like it when the other kids called me that, it would have only made them say it more.
Anyone else grow up in a nicknaming style of environment like that?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

You misunderstood. I could give two #ts about insults.

8 pages in and you're heading down that path? Jesus, ATS threads are becoming Seinfeld episodes in front of our very eyes.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join