It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Snobbery

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I laughed.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I always found it curious when people used terms like "Cheeto Jesus", "Orange-Man" when describing Trump.

Isn't that just pointing out the color of his skin and making jokes?

Yes, it's called cruelty and dehumanization. It's so that when he is hurt or worse they won't be disturbed by the injustice they just witnessed, and in fact, had a part in.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: DanteGaland
I USED to be a stanch REPUBLICAN.

I was raised on Rush Limbaugh. Always voted GOP straight ticket.

2nd Term of Obama changed me.

I saw the hypocritical, petty, corrupt GOP for what it WAS. There is NOTHING 'conservative' about the Republicans anymore.

They are not my party anymore. They've sold their soul even more so than the Democrats.

At least the DEMS don't want to destroy my way of life.

Then you did drugs????

There is no way in heck this guy is for real.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Prove it

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Honest answer?
edit on 14-7-2017 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I always found it curious when people used terms like "Cheeto Jesus", "Orange-Man" when describing Trump.

I can't help it.

I didn't grow up around orange people so I'm racist and tend to possess many generalized prejudices towards them.

Help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

He choose to be orange didn't he Heck If we can't make fun of a guy named Trump who else can we joke about?.
Appears some need a safeplace many a snowflake here lol.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Oh. That's adorable.

You confuse my disinterest in any sort of lengthy discussion with you as "abruptly ending our conversation in a huff." You expressed confusion as to how to properly use toilet paper and thus have to deal with dingleberries all the time. I explained that I don't, because I know how to wipe properly. No great discussion needed.

It's cute that you're so obsessed as to keep some sort of made up score, though. Now, I'm gonna go ahead and stop talking to you again before you come unglued and start going on about your lack of ability with poo-paper yet again. You can chalk that up as another win for you, little buddy.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

The 337 People, Places and Things Donald
Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

And that's just Twitter. He tends to not refute, deny nor invite debate... just insults.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I'm amazed that you thought such a triggering image would stop the thread.

Outrage must be manufactured and it must be heard, dammit!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Now, I'm gonna go ahead and stop talking to you again before you come unglued and start going on about your lack of ability with poo-paper yet again. You can chalk that up as another win for you, little buddy.

That didn't take long. I cannot say it wasn't inevitable though. If your predictability is any indication, it won't be long before you start talking to me indirectly through someone else.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

And that's just Twitter. He tends to not refute, deny nor invite debate... just insults.

And so do you. So has everyone here, and that's just on ATS.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It is "just jokes." Unfortunately there's a lot of thin skinned folks out there that have to get offended by everything they can, because being a perpetual victim is now an Olympic sport for those people.

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

But how could an ironically hypocritical picture post not put a stop to an ironically hypocritical thread ??

I just don't get it.

Does not compute.

I'm not liking this internet thing... it's not working the way it's supposed to, bloody hell.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I'm not liking this internet thing... it's not working the way it's supposed to, bloody hell.

I know, all these people starting to fight back. It's crazy.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Have some points. You'll feel better

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

He choose to be orange didn't he Heck If we can't make fun of a guy named Trump who else can we joke about?.
Appears some need a safeplace many a snowflake here lol.

So you'd be okay if someone called Obama a ni##er.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Ol dodgy Hillikileaks looks like a Sith Lord with fashion issues who will forever be remembered as a negative-sex-appeal trollop that caused Bill to rape all the females in his vicinity instead of resorting to copulating more than once with the human bear-trap - it spawned Chelsea, the 2nd ugliest man-woman on the planet behind Barrak Obamas husband.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Kali74

And so do you. So has everyone here, and that's just on ATS.

Yeah but I don't pretend to be above it, like some kind of... what's the word I'm looking for?

SNOB!

I love the mud pit!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

It seems Trump got through to the French President Macron...
dailycaller.com...

France announced an “action plan” Wednesday to “systematically” deport illegal economic migrants and cut the processing time for asylum requests.

President Emmanuel Macron has described the French migrant system as “completely overwhelmed” with 40 percent of asylum seekers living on the streets. The country received 85,000 asylum requests in 2016, which has flooded parts of the country with homeless migrants.

Prime Minister Edouard Philippe said 12,500 homes and shelters will be added within the next two years. The maximum processing time will be cut from 14 to six months and systematic deportations of failed migrants will be launched.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join