It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Snobbery

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Have fun derailing your own thread with ad hom

Have fun spreading lies and slander.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

That's why I said accuse those of that which you are guilty

Yes.

It most certainly has become a common problem around this place as of late...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Then why in your OP did you say people would find themselves "inferior" to Trump in comparison if they stood beside him?

In "all aspects"?

Because they are engaging in the exact same, if not worse, behaviour. It's called hypocrisy.

You can't stand by both comments.

There is no such thing as inferior equals.

You need to choose between the two.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You can't stand by both comments.

There is no such thing as inferior equals.

You need to choose between the two.

Choose between the two what?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
your ship is sinking and you cry liberal snobbery?

what a puss.

edit on 14-7-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Yes.

It most certainly has become a common problem around this place as of late...

Not only here. It's common among certain segments of society, who at this moment will remain nameless.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

you're ship is sinking and you cry liberal snobbery?

what a puss.

You've got nothing.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

Sorry, the "I am rubber you are glue..." card has already been played. You'll have to play another card.

Exactly. it didn't take long, did it? That's why I said accuse those of that which you are guilty, although I bet you're not talking about that.

I'm surprised you've been able to recover so quickly from getting upset about the Trump Rump comment. Your resiliency is...something.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I have much bigger hands so no I wouldn't be inferior to him it is he who is inferior to me
I'm the best thing since sliced bread.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

All good. Just reach back to your grade school days, I'm sure you can remember another old standby insult or two. Pick it up where you left off and fit right in!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I'm surprised you've been able to recover so quickly from getting upset about the Trump Rump comment. Your resiliency is...something.

I'm quite used to it actually.

It took you a long time to recover, however. I recall the last two times you abruptly ended our conversation in a huff, for whatever reason. They always come back for more.

link   

originally posted by: knoxie
you're ship is sinking and you cry liberal snobbery?

what a puss.

The die hard liberal always think their opponent's ship is sinking. Why else would they keep prosecuting their opponent with zero results to show for it except their own party's rapid demise?
So: A belief in not one, but two false narratives. Their opponent's ship is sinking, and their own ship has hope, (but it's already at the bottom of the ocean. That is how the liberal mind works. Complete idealism without any connection to reality.
The only way for liberals to ever win at this point is to not play the game. How about a nice game of chess?

link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I have much bigger hands so no I wouldn't be inferior to him it is he who is inferior to me.

I'm the best thing since sliced bread.

Correction.... you're the best thing swinging in this particular tree.

And your arms are bigger too.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I regards us as all equals. Maybe you just think I'm higher quality.

...not when you can't get your verb tenses in order, we don't.

I kid, I kid.

But seriously, I don't regard everyone as equal, not by a long shot, so at least I've got that working for me.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

...not when you can't get your verb tenses in order, we don't.

I kid, I kid.

But seriously, I don't regard everyone as equal, not by a long shot, so at least I've got that working for me.

Yes "equals" was probably the wrong term to use. Perhaps "of the same class" might have been better.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

All good. Just reach back to your grade school days, I'm sure you can remember another old standby insult or two. Pick it up where you left off and fit right in!

Stop encouraging us primates, dammit.

**tugs on Shamrock's pony tail**

... and here I thought that gorgeously sexy picture of tRump playing tennis would bring this silly sandbox thread to a grinding halt.

Boy, was I wrong eh ?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Don't let the naysayers get you down Les. The simple lesson that I extracted from the OP was that many of the same people that judge Trump based upon his appearance and demeanor are often times the same people that will use similar rhetoric and behavior towards someone they deem appropriate or worthy of scorn. I'd love to probe every thought and expression of his most outspoken critics, only to be not surprised that many of them have acted like their summation of Trump at one point or another.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Don't let the naysayers get you down Les. The simple lesson that I extracted from the OP was that many of the same people that judge Trump based upon his appearance and demeanor are often times the same people that will use similar rhetoric and behavior towards someone they deem appropriate or worthy of scorn. I'd love to probe every thought and expression of his most outspoken critics, only to be not surprised that many of them have acted like their summation of Trump at one point or another.

You sure you don't want to take a little dig at Trump while you're at it? It's a form of catharsis for some.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

*I apologize for not bothering to change Conservative to Trump supporter. I don't mean to insult any Conservatives by assuming they support Trump.
edit on 7/14/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I always found it curious when people used terms like "Cheeto Jesus", "Orange-Man" when describing Trump.

Isn't that just pointing out the color of his skin and making jokes?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join