It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Snobbery

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

No.

But groping a woman's gentiles makes you one.

Not if she wants it!

So... I guess yer mom wouldn't mind eh? Mr. President I'd like you to meet Seeker's mom....

I'm quite sure my pops grabbed my mom quite a few times...........otherwise, I am quite sure I wouldn't be here to trigger you?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It wasn't because "I didn't like the way she did her hair".

But the hair was a part of it. You can admit it.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Lol, I didn't even catch that. I'm the last person that should be a spelling officer or grammar nazi.

In fact, if those two existed, I would have been arrested and executed a long time ago.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: ketsuko

I think it stems from the fact that Trump had a successful reality TV show, and most people perceive reality TV as sort scummy because so much of it is scummy like Big Brother and that type. We watch those shows to feel superior to the contestants and watch the freak show.

I've worked on a number of reality shows both above and below the line. We know exactly who those kind shows appeal to, how to tag the advertisers and how to market them. We call them double wides for the obvious reason.

I love working on them; quick, easy and profitable.

So you LOVE CAPITALISM????

Keep talking, this is fun!

I sure do. Only recently have I become a union man and work for someone else. I've had businesses form service, mfg. to retail, made and lost fortunes for 30 years. I still own and operate a small production company.

So when are you going to give up your hard work and effort to help those too lazy to work hard like you did?

I pay my taxes. And soon some of your taxes will help pay my salary when I start on the wall.

I drink your milkshake....

Congrats however on susing out my wall gig. Very perceptive....!!
edit on 14-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

No.

Not if she wants it!

Let's be rational, here... why would she want her gentiles groped if she wasn't shaking her Goyim in Trump's punum?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Blathering idiots. OP says snobs. Big difference.

Your analysis makes more sense. Applies world over.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Let's be rational, here... why would she want her gentiles groped if she wasn't shaking her Goyim in Trump's punum?

Oy vay...

This thread has been flushed down the schlameel !

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

It wasn't because "I didn't like the way she did her hair".

But the hair was a part of it. You can admit it.

if I had a hang-up about appearances I would have never had voted for Trump.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic

WE DIDN'T WANT TO FINANCIALLY PAY FOR THE LIVES OF OBAMA'S KEPT VOTERS!!! For the love of all things dank and musty, why is that concept so difficult to grasp? It wasn't snobbery or superiority, it was simply and essentially a sense of ownership and pride of accomplishment that made those of us standing holding the tab for others so that votes could be pandered pissed royally off at Obama. I never thought I was "better" than Obama, clearly I wasn't or I'd have been the one who turned convenient political connections and being Soros' cabana boy into a multimillion dollar wealth increase over an 8 year span.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Can you even imagine a world in which people just ran around grabbing gentiles all willy-nilly?!?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

originally posted by: redtic
You're seriously saying that people that don't like *this* guy are snobs?!?!

WTF is wrong with you man?

Wow, look at the thin and fit Trump in that picture.

I guess him becoming a two-scoops president has taken it's toll afterall.... and it's only been 6 months.

Poor bastard is going to have to get moved out with a wheelbarrel by the time his term comes to an end.

Ouch. And, with that, I give you the snobbish stylings of Bill Maher...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

No.

Not if she wants it!

Gotta look punum up! No idea what that means, but I haven't met my quota of learning a new word every day yet!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Can you imagine if Trump had dated older men and had sex in return for coc aine like Obama did while growing up in Hawaii? Yuck!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

WE DIDN'T WANT TO FINANCIALLY PAY FOR THE LIVES OF OBAMA'S KEPT VOTERS!!! For the love of all things dank and musty, why is that concept so difficult to grasp? It wasn't snobbery or superiority, it was simply and essentially a sense of ownership and pride of accomplishment that made those of us standing holding the tab for others so that votes could be pandered pissed royally off at Obama. I never thought I was "better" than Obama, clearly I wasn't or I'd have been the one who turned convenient political connections and being Soros' cabana boy into a multimillion dollar wealth increase over an 8 year span.

Easy, don't take it personally. I was speaking stereo-typically..

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

It's a happy meal....

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Can you imagine if Trump had dated older men and had sex in return for coc aine like Obama did while growing up in Hawaii? Yuck!!!!!!!!!!

Oh hell that's nothing.

Can you imagine if Trump was born in Kenya and married to a man named Michelle ?!

By gawd.... the feathers would be flying at this point !

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Actually, he probably went to college where the rebellion against his parents was finally fully crystallized.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Can you even imagine a world in which people just ran around grabbing gentiles all willy-nilly?!?
It's prophecied in Revelations.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Lolol so now I'm labeled a snob because of Trump's broken "lock her up," promises.

The mental gymnastics is amusing lol

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'm more intrigued by those who worship him and don't know two squirts of piss worth about his policies, at home or abroad, the plan for health care for Americans, the never ending war and conflicts on foreign soil, energy, transportation, education, and the wall which Mexico was going to pay for, private prison systems and the dismantling of the ethics office as a third party overseeing the cabinet's dealings.

the ad hom defense is just the echo of the last gasp of the naive before they can admit they've been fooled... or "trumped"
edit on 14-7-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join