It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Snobbery

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Body shaming was part of Trumps campaign especially against women. So Trump is a snob?? Of course he is, his supporters think it's great it makes him real and they relate.

Dish out the same medicine to him or his supporters and they go all snowflake.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I don't know what you people are talking about. I have stated many times, I don't agree with building the wall I don't agree with abandoning Muslim refugees, I don't agree with his plan to fill the Supreme Court with ultra conservatives, I don't agree with his plan to lower taxes on the rich, I don't agree with his plan to pull back regulations on big corporations, I don't agree with repealing ACA without an adequate replacement, I don't agree with his statement that states should be able to ban gay marriage, I don't agree with his administration taking away protections for trans kids in public schools...I could on and on with policies.

The personal insults are just for entertainment purposes. There are real issues behind the entertainment.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic

In all honesty, if the left was vapidly allowed to call anyone who disliked Obama a "racist," then I'd argue calling Trump haters "snobs" is fair play.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You're an expert on effete snobbery and your argument proves it. How else could you look down your nose at millions of fellow adult voters? Clutching at your pearls and waving your lace handkerchief at anyone who has a different political perspective. So sad!

It looks like reductionist # to split Americans into snobs and Trump supporters.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic
You're seriously saying that people that don't like *this* guy are snobs?!?!

WTF is wrong with you man?

Wow, look at the thin and fit Trump in that picture.

I guess him becoming a two-scoops president has taken it's toll afterall.... and it's only been 6 months.

Poor bastard is going to have to get moved out with a wheelbarrel by the time his term comes to an end.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
When I called Hillary and evil cow who could teach Satan a thing or two, it was because she would support;

Socialized Medicine
Open borders
TPP
NAFTA
Higher taxes
More gun control
The Paris Accord
Globalism
etc

It wasn't because "I didn't like the way she did her hair".

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilverOwls
How else could you look down your nose at millions of fellow adult voters?

Have you seen the criteria, or lack thereof, required to exercise the vote in America? We have people voting who couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel. That's in both political spectra, just to be clear. This country not only allows, but encourages the dumbest, the least informed, and the least productive to vote in elections that have actual meaning and consequence to those of us who have our own skin in the game and have done our homework. It's difficult not to look down your nose at millions of these blathering idiots.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
When I called Hillary and evil cow who could teach Satan a thing or two, it was because she would support;

Socialized Medicine
Open borders
TPP
NAFTA
Higher taxes
More gun control
The Paris Accord
Globalism
etc

I agree.

When you called her "Hillary Cankles Clinton".... you weren't talking about her hair.

Glad you cleared that up.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think it stems from the fact that Trump had a successful reality TV show, and most people perceive reality TV as sort scummy because so much of it is scummy like Big Brother and that type. We watch those shows to feel superior to the contestants and watch the freak show.

I've worked on a number of reality shows both above and below the line. We know exactly who those kind shows appeal to, how to tag the advertisers and how to market them. We call them double wides for the obvious reason.

I love working on them; quick, easy and profitable.

I'll cop to being a snob. But I still love me some covfefe....believe me.
edit on 14-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Oh please... snobbery?

Trumptards are the last people who should be preaching about intolerance and snobbery. Trump basically ran his campaign as a bigoted , misogynistic xenophobe who never missed a chance to call a woman a fat pig. Give us all a break with this crap.... you sound more butt hurt than the Libtards.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I think it stems from the fact that Trump had a successful reality TV show, and most people perceive reality TV as sort scummy because so much of it is scummy like Big Brother and that type. We watch those shows to feel superior to the contestants and watch the freak show.

I've worked on a number of reality shows both above and below the line. We know exactly who those kind shows appeal to, how to tag the advertisers and how to market them. We call them double wides for the obvious reason.

So you LOVE CAPITALISM????

Keep talking, this is fun!

edit on 14-7-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Socialized Medicine
Open borders
TPP
NAFTA
Higher taxes
More gun control
The Paris Accord
Globalism
etc

I agree.

When you called her "Hillary Cankles Clinton".... you weren't talking about her hair.

Glad you cleared that up.

That was just for fun.

I also used the term, "Hagatha Christie" on occasion also.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You mean its got nothing to do with him being a horrible human being who gropes womens gentiles
so groping women's genitals makes you a horrible human being? I bet your daddy was a horrible human being.

makes fun of disabled reporters

Has been debunked over and over.

makes light of POW's

How so?

has very little respect for others

Like the left? Especially when it comes to opposing views and belief's?

lies

Just like everyone else?

and it looks like he worked with Russia to subvert American democracy?

So "looking" like something is a reason to hate him? I think that's called projection. Btw, guess who colluded with the mainstream media to try to subvert American democracy? I'll give you a hint, there is no speculation needed!

yeah must be we are all snobs.... 

Self awareness is important.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I sure do. Only recently have I become a union man and work for someone else. I've had businesses from service, mfg. to retail, made and lost fortunes for 30 years. I still own and operate a small production company and lease out the family farm in Texas with a couple of sweet oil leases.

edit on 14-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

No.

But groping a woman's gentiles makes you one.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

No.

Not if she wants it!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: redtic

In all honesty, if the left was vapidly allowed to call anyone who disliked Obama a "racist," then I'd argue calling Trump haters "snobs" is fair play.

Per the OP:

At the core of snobbery is the attempt to make yourself feel superior at the sacrifice of others, often by determining merit on external factors and other trifles

I'd say that applies more so to Obama haters than Trump haters. But sure, point taken.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I sure do. Only recently have I become a union man and work for someone else. I've had businesses form service, mfg. to retail, made and lost fortunes for 30 years. I still own and operate a small production company.

So when are you going to give up your hard work and effort to help those too lazy to work hard like you did?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

No.

Not if she wants it!

So... I guess yer mom wouldn't mind eh? Mr. President I'd like you to meet Seeker's mom....

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

so groping women's genitals makes you a horrible human being? I bet your daddy was a horrible human being.

There is no evidence he grabbed anyone by the genitals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join