It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Miami Death Man was supposed to testify in Haitian Congress Tuesday

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Miami seems to be popular of late for untimely or perhaps conveniently timed deaths. You may recall this is DWS congressional district. Tuesday he was to appear before the Haitian ethics committee regarding use of funds in after the 2010 earthquake. He has in the past been very critical of the clinton foundation. Miami Herald only mentioned he was testifying about an oil company.

Miami Herald

Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official, was found dead Tuesday in a South Dade motel room in what the Miami-Dade medical examiner’s office is ruling a suicide.

During and after his government tenure, Eberwein faced allegations of fraud and corruption on how the agency he headed administered funds. Among the issues was FAES’ oversight of shoddy construction of several schools built after Haiti’s devastating Jan. 12, 2010, earthquake.

Eberwein was scheduled to appear Tuesday before the Haitian Senate’s Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the head of the commission, Sen. Evalière Beauplan confirmed. The commission is investigating the management of PetroCaribe funds, the money Haiti receives from Venezuela’s discounted oil program.

addition source

...he was widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors.

Eberwein, who had acknowledged his life was in danger, was a fierce critic of the Clinton Foundation’s activities in the Caribbean island, where he served as director general of the government’s economic development agency, Fonds d’assistance économique et social, for three years.

According to Eberwein, a paltry 0.6% of donations granted by international donors to the Clinton Foundation with the express purpose of directly assisting Haitians actually ended up in the hands of Haitian organizations. A further 9.6% ended up with the Haitian government. The remaining 89.8% – or $5.4 billion – was funneled to non-Haitian organizations.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
voodoo, religion of peace

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

and the Clinton body count keeps growing.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

The plot thickens. Oh man so many happenings. Thanks for posting this.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

So how did he do it? Did he shoot himself in the back of the head two to three times?

That's how I'd commit suicide if I pissed off the Clintons.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Never thought I'd have to quote myself...

originally posted by: lordcomac
Anyone who crosses the Clinton's commits suicide.

Anyone.

Must be all that overwhelming guilt they feel after learning how pure and innocent the Clinton's are!

Yeah, that's it.
The gymnastics are impressive, too- some of them shoot themselves in the back of the head twice, while others fall asleep on train tracks and get run over.

Oh, the guilt...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That was my first thought as well. But yes, it was a gunshot wound to the head while in a Miami motel room. No other info given.

To Perfectenemy. Yep, it has been a busy week.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
So Trump is evil reincarnated and literally Hitler but he is strangely not connected to any suspicious death. Hillary on the other hand leaves a trail of bodies and people tell us there is nothing to see here. I know who won't show up in this thread.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I would most likely do it while not getting mugged in a park.

But that's just me.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I dread to think what is at the bottom of the Clinton Foundation rabbit hole....

Donations from places with absurd human rights records, foundation grant spending to major donors, the body count..

Filthy c#nts, they disgust me!!....

RA

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

From your source:

Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official, was found dead Tuesday in a South Dade motel room in what the Miami-Dade medical examiner’s office is ruling a suicide.

South-Dade isn't real Miami. Pretty much everything south of Coconut Grove gets worse until you make it to the keys.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

I dread to think what is at the bottom of the Clinton Foundation rabbit hole....

Just gonna go out on a limb here and say it's a suicided rabbit.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This is the Oil company in question PetroCaribe out of Venezuela. I can't give the link but a search of the title should get you there. Looks like US had an interest in this deal not happening.

In “The PetroCaribe Files,” Dan Coughlin and Kim Ives review an ordeal discovered within the cables involving an oil and development deal Haiti was negotiating with Venezuela and Cuba between 2006–2007.

As a part of the deal struck that year, Haiti would join the Venezuelan-led oil alliance known as PetroCaribe and it would purchase oil “only 60 percent up front with the remainder payable over twenty-five years at 1 percent interest” — a remarkably good deal for the Western hemisphere’s poorest country.

In a classified cable, Sanderson noted that the embassy started to “pressure” Haitian leader Rene Preval from joining PetroCaribe, saying that it would “cause problems with [the United States.]” Major oil companies — such as ExxonMobil and Chevron — began threatening to cut off ties with Haiti, and Sanderson repeatedly met with the energy firms to assure them that she would pressure Haiti at the “highest levels of government.” The U.S. embassy also continually warned Preval against traveling to Venezuela and collaborate with other left-wing governments in the region.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Donations from places with absurd human rights records, foundation grant spending to major donors, the body count..

RA

It's more like a void instead of a rabbit hole. I'm still following PG closely and not the occult bull# mind you and it's much worse then everyone could imagine. It makes me sick that we can't do anything to stop this madness.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I stand corrected. I have only been to Disney world.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

DWS = Debbie Wasserman Schultz, right?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

DWS = Debbie Wasserman Schultz, right?

Correct

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

RA

It's more like a void instead of a rabbit hole. I'm still following PG closely and not the occult bull# mind you and it's much worse then everyone could imagine. It makes me sick that we can't do anything to stop this madness.

I followed PG almost exclusively for a while...so many Clinton connections, like you said it is very scary. I couldn't keep up however, especially when it came to Voat because of all the claims of black magic and pineal gland smoking, lol?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
So Trump is evil reincarnated and literally Hitler but he is strangely not connected to any suspicious death. Hillary on the other hand leaves a trail of bodies and people tell us there is nothing to see here. I know who won't show up in this thread.

how is clinton connected?
the guy didn't like a charity, do oxfam kill everyone that likes seeing blacks starved?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join