It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE REAL TRIGGERING: How the Hyperventilating Left Lives in Denial

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I'm not even going to beat that dead horse but believe what you want. Ironic how supposedly popular people lose.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Except I don't recall ever believing or holding that narrative in my head. Again that is a strawman. I explained to you what the real Russian controversy is about. You ignored it to favor this idiotic partisan narrative you are trying to push. I'm taking down your logical fallacies instead and labeling you as a partisan troll.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Even paid protesters have their day off. Wait for monday and keep this for yourself.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So tell me how someone you know was swayed by the Russians to vote for Trump. Why do you have to wait for an investigation to be complete if you already know the Russians swayed US voters? Because you don't have any proof. Denial.

Ironically fake german news swayed me to support Trump. I did my own extensive research and low and behold they lied nearly all the time or obscured facts to fit their narrative. It was really obvious once you know what to look for.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
As an impartial observer, who sadly read most of this thread, I'll solve this once and for all.

You're all idiots.

There, that's done. Maybe now everyone can move on, unless someone feels the need to make another thread that ends up with the same people, arguing the same crap, for the 498th time.

Arguing partisan politics is a trap that only fools fall into, you can be better than that.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Hold on chief. "The Real Russian Controversy"? What are you talking about? Wait a second....are you telling me there is ANOTHER Russian controversy other than the one the dems have been falsely promoting that Russia swayed US votes?

Elaborate.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Even paid protesters have their day off. Wait for monday and keep this for yourself.

I already archived the story just in case.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Already did.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Like I said. You ignored it.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Clearly you didn't comprehend the OP. Has nothing to do with partisan politics. Because both sides are invoked does not streamline it to a one sided argument. Liberals live in denial that Hillary was an unlikable person and therefore had to create an alternative solution as to why they lost.

Still waiting for one single piece of evidence that Russia swayed even one single US voter.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Yeah. But you're an idiot too now.
Welcome to the idiotcrinated masses on AnotherTrumpcardStupidity.com!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Clearly you didn't comprehend the OP. Has nothing to do with partisan politics. Because both sides are invoked does not streamline it to a one sided argument. Liberals live in denial that Hillary was an unlikable person and therefore had to create an alternative solution as to why they lost.

Still waiting for one single piece of evidence that Russia swayed even one single US voter.

Hey, I agree with some of your stuff, you're a smart guy.

But if you believe that attempting to get someone to provide proof of russian collusion (a partisan topic) and it devolving into the usual cookie cutter dems vs pubs bs is somehow more than the run of the mill trivial crap that goes on around here, then I think you need to step back and take another look.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Oh that post. The one where you changed your positioning trying to latch onto something you hoped has claws? Again...you along with every other liberal are living in denial. You are the same liberal who once called it "Man-made Global Warming" then realize that wouldn't stick, then changed it to "Global Warming" then realized that was even worse, then changed it to the current "Climate Change".

You can reword and redirect all you want. You are grasping at thin air. The ultimate false narrative has always been that Russia swayed US voters to vote for Trump. Denial, denial, denial.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

OK, prove that they didn't. See how easy that is? The fact is that they targeted swing states on social media with pro-trump, anti-clinton fake news (yes, that's the *real* fake news). You can't quantify what effect that might have had, but it's ignorant to say that it definitely didn't have any.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic

How exactly are swing states segregated on social media?
Which social media?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Hey, I agree with some of your stuff, you're a smart guy.

But if you believe that attempting to get someone to provide proof of russian collusion (a partisan topic) and it devolving into the usual cookie cutter dems vs pubs bs is somehow more than the run of the mill trivial crap that goes on around here, then I think you need to step back and take another look.

Providing proof of something has nothing to do with partisan politics. If a person makes a claim and points to a result as a the effect of that claim then why shouldn't they present proof to back that claim?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

How exactly are swing states segregated on social media?
Which social media?

Eg Geo-targeting with Twitter:

business.twitter.com...

You can do more research, but from Wikipedia:

Professor Philip N. Howard of the Oxford Internet Institute at the University of Oxford studied web traffic in the United States prior to the election. He found that about one half of all news on Twitter directed at Michigan was junk or fake, and the other half came from actual professional news sources.[88]

According to BuzzFeed, during the last three months of the presidential campaign, of the top twenty fake election-related articles on Facebook, seventeen were anti-Clinton or pro-Trump. Facebook users interacted with them more often than with stories from genuine news outlets.[62]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

While I may dislike some of what Trump says or does I disliked Hillary even more. Call it choosing the lesser of the two evils or whatever. Bottom line is never once did I read or hear anything that even remotely resembled Russian influence that swayed me in favor of Trump over Hillary. I gather information from a broad spectrum of sources. Fully knowing some of that data may be disinformation. Dissect that information and make as informed a decision as I can based on the information I have.

Russia didn't influence my choice for POTUS.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Thanks
I thought it was some diabolical invention of the russians.

So after the russians are taken down for fake hillary stories on twitter, can we get them to go after all the bs ads for weiner pills?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The only organization that swayed votes was the DNC themselves. I am appalled at their actions this cycle and I feel they are the only people that stripped my voice in the matter.

I am an independent and I registered and voted for Bernie in the Primaries. I have both left and right leaning views. Every step of the way during the primaries, Bernie was clearly the front runner for the Dem's. His rallies dwarfed Hillary's. He was the popular candidate. The DNC pulled some bullsnip to shoehorn in that old hag. NO ONE WANTED HER except the corrupt elite.

Put it this way, because of the DNC's actions, even if there was collusion and Russia influenced the election to the point of installing Putin himself as the other choice than Hillary. I would have vote Putin.

Trump was elected because there was a mass flip of independent voters as middle finger to the DNC out of disgust and spite.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: kurthall

Except I voted for Hillary. Three times.

The same day?

Just kidding!!! I couldn't help myself

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join