It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE REAL TRIGGERING: How the Hyperventilating Left Lives in Denial

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Just hearing something about articles of impeachment being filed.
No details yet
BREAKING NEWS*****

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Still waiting for the libs to explain how Russia swayed US voters to chose Trump over Hillary. That would mean in part some or most of the voters who were on the fence were leaning towards Hillary and then miraculously Russia swooped in and swayed them.

Then explain why Russia would release the Trump Dossier if it was their intent all along to help get him elected. That one is the most ridiculous piece of BS liberal fake news yet. Ok..that makes a lot of sense. Get Trump elected only to then try to get him booted. Like I said in the OP....complete denial.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

2 genders

2 scoops

2 terms

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
No details yet
BREAKING NEWS*****

Not really... This happened two days ago. Unless this is something else.
House Democrat files article of impeachment against Trump

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

No details yet
BREAKING NEWS*****

always a day late

any more than 1 congressman sign that?
thats all that had signed as of yesterday evening

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Because you know you have no argument. Label it whatever you want. Present the proof or shut up.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

Because you know you have no argument. Label it whatever you want. Present the proof or shut up.

Proof of what? Your dumbass strawman? Even IF your assertions really are the correct narrative I don't have to post proof of anything. It isn't my job to prove anything. Robert Mueller is investigating Trump's activities. Congress is investigating Trump's activities. I'M sitting on a conspiracy forum talking to a partisan fool who self-deludes himself with idiocy so he can mentally masturbate himself to the idea that his opinions are better than liberals'.
edit on 14-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Still real.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Triggered.

Stop deflecting. Yes, you do have to prove the validity of your claims that Russia swayed US voters. That is all the whole Russian narrative is about. You have no proof and you know there will never be any proof. You cannot accept that Hillary lost because no one likes her so you cling onto false narratives in the hopes your loss will somehow be vindicated. Which it never will.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

My husband yelled it from the den. I'm in my office away from the tv.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Still real.

Still pointless and moronic.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Triggered.

Lol. You think so? Heh. But hey you were looking to trigger liberals in your OP. That's what the title said right? Mission accomplished to you right?

Stop deflecting. Yes, you do have to prove the validity of your claims that Russia swayed US voters. That is all the whole Russian narrative is about. You have no proof and you know there will never be any proof. You cannot accept that Hillary lost because no one likes her so you cling onto false narratives in the hopes your loss will somehow be vindicated. Which it never will.

No. I don't have to do anything. I know I'm not going to change your mind; hell you haven't even responded to the one post I made in this thread where I honestly tried to correct you yet. The fact that you don't even think you are being insulting to liberals with the OP speaks clearly to that. So I feel no obligation to do what you want me to.

Unlike you I'm not looking for validation of my opinions. I know that the Russian investigations will take another year at the minimum (they told us as much in January BEFORE all these latest bombshells dropped). So saying what will or won't come of the investigation is stupidly naive. Especially since each bombshell is expanding the scope of the investigation and not shrinking it.
edit on 14-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Here's the truth. The people HATED Crooked Hillary.

Ha, ha, insert barrel, pull trigger.

The truth IS that Hilary WON the popular vote count! She lost the election due to the Electoral College.
The truth IS that Democrats generally and Hilary supporters in particular, don't accept the Electoral College result and refuse to accept it as VALID!

And, finally, the truth is that Democrats in general and Hilary supporters in particular either don't care, or refuse to acknowledge, that Hilary stole the nomination from Sanders.

link   

It's been proven and now they've even admitted it. Notice not one of them said there was no meeting at all?
They certainly could have. But they admit there was.
After that what does it take to go from "what a haul" to "we got nuttin". As far as admissions go?
They lie about everything. Even this complete transparency is opaque in details. Why are we just learning about other people in the meeting? That's not transparent in my book.

link   

My husband yelled it from the den. I'm in my office away from the tv.

I wouldn't get excited about that kind of news until someone with an (R) signs off on it. At this point it is merely just an appeal to constituents like trying to repeal Obamacare was for Republicans back during the Obama years.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Still real.

yeah but like most of the things you post it is not accurate

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I'm running a test right now to see if the usual suspects make a thread about a story that just broke. Still nothing on ATS. Weird.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

So tell me how someone you know was swayed by the Russians to vote for Trump. Why do you have to wait for an investigation to be complete if you already know the Russians swayed US voters? Because you don't have any proof. Denial.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You literally babble about nothing.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I see it's time for the daily bash Liberals echo chamber fest.

Righteous indignation doesn't suit you.

I await your next "Right-winger" bash fest thread.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join