It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE REAL TRIGGERING: How the Hyperventilating Left Lives in Denial

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Here's the truth ...
Russia targeted key states and did indeed influence voters.
That Hillary got three million more votes kind of flies in the face of America hating crooked Hillary. This little pack here doesn't speak for America or how Americans feel. It's a minority report.
Trump stole the election. Without Russia he never would have won. He never would have stood a chance and since he was getting help as far back as 2015 without them he may never have run at all.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Sure...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I wear a smock when I come in.
And high boots because the bull gets piled up so high.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Not that any of the thick skulled right will read this article but I'm just gonna put it right here...

www.alternet.org...

"The problem is that rural America doesn’t understand itself and will never listen to anyone outside its bubble. It doesn’t matter how “understanding” you are, how well you listen, what language you use…if you are viewed as an outsider, your views will be automatically discounted. I’ve had hundreds of discussions with rural white Americans and whenever I present them any information that contradicts their entrenched beliefs, no matter how sound, how unquestionable, how obvious, they will not even entertain the possibility that it might be true. Their refusal is a result of the nature of their fundamentalist belief system and the fact that I’m the enemy because I’m an educated liberal."
edit on 14-7-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Kali74

Are we Trump haters allowed to hate Hillary too?

You and your friends seem fixated on the notion that in order to hate one you have to love the other. Then you get each others rocks off by repeating libtard over and over.

At least when we talk about Russia it's because something new came out, usually by one one of your beloved morons in the administration.

This makes no sense. If you hate both candidates i would assume you didn't vote but you're still pissed that others voted for both of them though you didn't do anything to change the outcome. You should redirect your hate at the non voters to be honest and research why they didn't bother to vote in the first place. Hypocrite much?

I voted for Jill Stein. I did as much vote third party campaigning online as I could. I'm battling cancer so I could not go door to door or I would have.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What a beautiful way to describe that you have no clue what you're talking about. If Russia had influenced as you said, then how did she obtain the arbitrary popular vote?

Trump played the EC game and won. Someday your going to have to face the hard truth that the dems slit their own throats and bled out onto the constituents begging for help.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: kurthall

I find it very unlikely that YOU had friends that were Trump supporters.

Then you're really going to find this hard to believe. Many of my friends are trump supporters.
The vets at the VFW where I sing karaoke are almost exclusively republicans. But we're smart drinkers and never mix politics and booze.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I have many trump supporter friends that I adore. I bet I would just melt for some of you trump supporters on this board. But when it comes to politics, you guys are idiots.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Here's the truth ...
Russia targeted key states and did indeed influence voters.
That Hillary got three million more votes kind of flies in the face of America hating crooked Hillary. This little pack here doesn't speak for America or how Americans feel. It's a minority report.
Trump stole the election. Without Russia he never would have won. He never would have stood a chance and since he was getting help as far back as 2015 without them he may never have run at all.

This all supposedly happened under the nose of the previous administration but it gets widly ignored i wonder why. Obama stated the election can't be hacked or rigged. The Hillary front laughed about Trump mentioning possible voter fraud and told him to accept the election and he would've lost fair and square. So remind me what was the reaction of the HIllary supporters after Hillary lost? It's funny how easyily i can spin everything you point out and prove you wrong. Btw who was in charge in 2015?
I'm beginning to like you.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Trump will be reelected POTUS.

And who'd dare to deny the power of your crystal ball...

Heretics!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Now this here is some grade A writing.
You have contributed so much new enlighting information to a forum that has gone stagnate.
Why there is so much here to ponder my head is spinning.
One billion stars for you sir.
You have truly brought light to the mudpit.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Are we Trump haters allowed to hate Hillary too?

You and your friends seem fixated on the notion that in order to hate one you have to love the other. Then you get each others rocks off by repeating libtard over and over.

At least when we talk about Russia it's because something new came out, usually by one one of your beloved morons in the administration.

This makes no sense. If you hate both candidates i would assume you didn't vote but you're still pissed that others voted for both of them though you didn't do anything to change the outcome. You should redirect your hate at the non voters to be honest and research why they didn't bother to vote in the first place. Hypocrite much?

I voted for Jill Stein. I did as much vote third party campaigning online as I could. I'm battling cancer so I could not go door to door or I would have.

Well sorry to hear that but Trump is now your president. I would've been pissed if Hillary had won but at least i would've given her the benefit of the doubt for at least a year to prove me wrong. Trump got viciously attacked from all sides since day one.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Know what they say about opinions right?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Trump began his Presidency with a sword measuring contest, to which he claimed a false victory... "Biggest inauguration ever".

Every despicable thing he said during the campaign wasn't just going to disappear either. I would probably be just as rough on Hillary to be honest. I might have less fodder though.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: joshyswayInteresting theory. I would make a wager on that idea.
Watching celebrities every now and then it is clear that some of the more popular ones have woken up to the idea that the elections are a popularity contest now. One need not have any political or governmental experience. One need not be a lawyer or a judge. All anyone needs is an ability to say the right words and be popular. Trump has shown that. Clinton was angry because all that ''prep work'' being a senator and Sec. Gen. were not necessary.

Those polls in 2020 are gonna hop with celebs and corporate CEOS vying for the popularity ''wave'' and to me, there is a good chance that that what you say will come about. Most people knew that Trump was not a Republican. Come 2020 I think that those who want to run will just skip the two party system entirely.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hey Silly! From your own God's mouth!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Because baby trump was crying every day that the election was rigged. What short memories y'all have.
He did what he could without it appearing that he was working against trump by saying they were helping him. He legislated additional sanctions, repossessed property and threw a bunch of them out of the country.

Imagine if Obama had said even once that the Russians were helping trump. He would have had a fit. He would have been livid. And so would his supporters just like you all are now.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Mark Faceberg is probably going to run in 2020.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Because baby trump was crying every day that the election was rigged. What short memories y'all have.
He did what he could without it appearing that he was working against trump by saying they were helping him. He legislated additional sanctions, repossessed property and threw a bunch of them out of the country.

Imagine if Obama had said even once that the Russians were helping trump. He would have had a fit. He would have been livid. And so would his supporters just like you all are now.

Yeah and Obama loved the american people so much that he didn't interfere when Trump ran as candidate and snacked the nomination with ease and just watched him win the election. Because why not. Just let them elect Trump for #s and giggles. Do you see the flaw in your logic?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And anyone actually believing polls is naive. Those are the same polls I read the day of the election that had Hillary's chance of winning at 95%.

Never said you have to believe anything. I'm just saying that you are jumping the gun immensely with your predictions that you are trying to beat over liberals' heads.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join