It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE REAL TRIGGERING: How the Hyperventilating Left Lives in Denial

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: kurthall

I find it very unlikely that YOU had friends that were Trump supporters.

Yes indeed I DO have them, what just because I think that trump is a horrible mistake that is an embarrassment to my country, I cant have republican friends??? NOT ONCE DID I VOTE FOR OBAMA, yet here I am. You can say all you would like about Hillary, but this SOB takes the cake. That is the way it is. There is no way I would have voted for him, he is an abomination to my country!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: redtic

Please read the OP again. The premise is simple. Hillary was unlikable and therefore lost. There never was Russian influence which is what the left wants to make everyone believe.

I agree that Hillary was a horrible candidate. I was responding specifically to your assertion that Trump is an 8 year lock and reminding you that there are still some very real investigations going on that might have some bearing on that...

You are in for a very....very....very long 8 years. Trump will be reelected POTUS.

No amount of your hyperventilating fake news and deplorable (lol) attempts to connect non-existent dots will ever change the fact that the Russians never had ANY influence in our election process.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: redtic

Please read the OP again. The premise is simple. Hillary was unlikable and therefore lost. There never was Russian influence which is what the left wants to make everyone believe.

I agree that Hillary was a horrible candidate. I was responding specifically to your assertion that Trump is an 8 year lock and reminding you that there are still some very real investigations going on that might have some bearing on that...

You are in for a very....very....very long 8 years. Trump will be reelected POTUS.

No amount of your hyperventilating fake news and deplorable (lol) attempts to connect non-existent dots will ever change the fact that the Russians never had ANY influence in our election process.

My comment about Trump being POTUS for 8 years is based on the fact the MSM is going to help Trump back into the WH with the on-going fake news. That's why CNN is in the picture I chose. People already think most of the MSM news is based on false narratives. The MSM is doing nothing but helping Trump remain in office.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

My comment about Trump being POTUS for 8 years is based on the fact the MSM is going to help Trump back into the WH with the on-going fake news. That's why CNN is in the picture I chose. People already think most of the MSM news is based on false narratives. The MSM is doing nothing but helping Trump remain in office.

You either don't know the definition of the word fact or you are lying. That isn't a fact that is merely an opinion and speculation about the future. The word "fact" and discussions about the future don't belong in the same sentence. At least not an honest one.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Riighht - and to further my point, the outcome of the investigations will have great bearing in determining just how fake the news has been during all of this. But of course, if the investigations draw unfavorable conclusions from your standpoint, they will also be labeled as fake.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Outlier13

Here's the truth.

Wrong!

The people HATED Crooked Hillary. She was unlikable. Period.

She won the popular vote.

Yes she did, and even though the Russians were against her, unlike what trump says. She won by MILLIONS. I will tell you what, I would far rather have dinner with Hillary Clinton, than trump....She is far more real. trump is all about being loud, and acting like he know everything, which if you read how many of his "facts" are half truths, or far from the truth when he has made speeches, its crazy. He spouts our percentages, that are alternate facts, and then tells everyone the media is fake news. Guess what trump, allot of your "facts" are fake news. Like the one where you stated, you would have won the popular vote too, if it weren't for illegals....that is not true. There is no evidence to back that up whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I see it's time for the daily bash Liberals echo chamber fest.

Yes, sandwiched in between several outright lie OPs about Trump and Russia. Welcome to the new ATS.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

True and I agree with you. I was using it as figure of speech and should have worded that sentence differently. Essentially the more false narratives of "Russia influenced US voters" the more the MSM polarize those who see this as a false narrative and therefore begin to wholly distrust in general what the MSM reports. This indirectly pushes people away from negative Trump news and either pushes them towards supporting Trump or at least staying in the middle ground.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Trump is still polling in the high 30's and low 40's and in 2020 he'll actually have a political record his opponent's can attack. Anyone who thinks that Trump's reelection is a lock, even without the Fake News and Russian narrative going on, is fooling themselves.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I see it's time for the daily bash Liberals echo chamber fest.

You can continue to reword it however you want. The MSM and ATS is full of on-going false narrative "Russia influenced US election results" BS. Come on man. If you (personally) voted for someone other than Donald Trump are you telling me that Russia influenced you? I genuinely want to know because this is all the public hears today.

It is total BS and the lefties who are in their perpetual state of denial need to accept this.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

You are in for a very....very....very long 8 years. Trump will be reelected POTUS

I'm not a libtard or a trumpkin (gotta love those labels) but I doubt Trump will be reelected unless he grows up a little ( a lot)

It's an amusing circus side show for the moment, but many of the people who voted Trump are quickly tiring of the shenanigans.

I really thought he would be a little more professional once in office, but that doesn't seem like it's going to happen.

It's one thing to go against the establishment, but you could do that without being a complete arse throughout the process, right?

...and yet they also doubted him getting elected also.

Your "many people" is an opinion, rather it should have been, "me", "personally".

I'd say, many people who voted for Trump got exactly what they wanted, a voice. "Acting" is for theater, "Action" is what we want, regardless of how one acts, get the job done.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And anyone actually believing polls is naive. Those are the same polls I read the day of the election that had Hillary's chance of winning at 95%.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Don't count your eggs before they hatch, he could be a one term wonder for all you know.

I Agree that Hillary's smugness irked everyone, but not as much as the laughable dunce who you voted in. So in covfefe I will say that everything said about me is a lie unless it doesn't come from my mouth but if it does twitter is fake news.

You can't even make fun of Trump's eff ups on public radio despite the truth behind what he actually said. My radio partner in crime did even though there was no malice involved he got into trouble. It's time for the blind trump supporters to put the pacifiers back in their mouths and stop whining.

Obi wan Kenobi once said "who's more foolish, the fool of the fool that follows him?" that can describe the state of fanatical political beliefs these days.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So...

I think both sides have good arguments, heard the first real details regarding the Russian hacking today that made good sense, although in the end I'm ....

So I just went looking for it, and wow ...

Wikipage on Russian hacking]Wikipage relating to Russian hacking

So that doesn't exactly quell my fears that Hillary herself may be a whole lot worse, there are so many loose ends.
If you read that wikipage imagining the US media are the 'bad guys' (and sometimes I wonder), then things seem bleak.

But I think perhaps both sides (US and Russian hackers) we're both spouting disinformation.
I feel the truth is in there somewhere, there are still individual journalistic institutions working towards the truth.

I also fear the politically right and left in America associate their biases with half / non truths because to a certain degree the vast majority of news outlets have bias.

I also think Hillary was the definite candidate for TPTB.

Berny Sanders would have been the bomb....

I agree with Outlier13 on the following -

Hillary was unlikable and therefore lost.

And I believe a lot more investigation should be carried out in regards to the E-mail scandal, and other pizza related claims.

But disagree with the OP on the following -

As well as

There never was Russian influence which is what the left wants to make everyone believe.

The question is just really.. If the Russians have their own agenda, and Hillary/TPTB have their's,
where's the 'good guy/gal' in all this?

Who were you supposed to vote for?
Because in my mind it was the BERN, and the DNC screwed ya's

edit on 14-7-2017 by GreenGunther because: There was a space where there should've been no space

edit on 14-7-2017 by GreenGunther because: I tried to remove said space and only made it worse, it seems the URL name cannot be removed by the mere powers of backspace

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Are we Trump haters allowed to hate Hillary too?

You and your friends seem fixated on the notion that in order to hate one you have to love the other. Then you get each others rocks off by repeating libtard over and over.

At least when we talk about Russia it's because something new came out, usually by one one of your beloved morons in the administration.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Your "many people" is an opinion, rather it should have been, "me", "personally".

No... it is many people I know that voted for Trump. If it were just me, I would say "me"

"Action" is what we want, regardless of how one acts, get the job done.

I don't agree with that. One can still MAGA without acting like a child.

edit on 7.14.2017 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Awww. It's so sweet of you to be so concerned for my well being.

Buckle up, Buttercup. It's gonna be a Very bumpy ride.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The party of RESPONSIBILITY sure loves to BLAME Obama and Clinton...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Hate whomever you desire. My point is pretty clear. Russia did not influence US voters.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Are we Trump haters allowed to hate Hillary too?

You and your friends seem fixated on the notion that in order to hate one you have to love the other. Then you get each others rocks off by repeating libtard over and over.

At least when we talk about Russia it's because something new came out, usually by one one of your beloved morons in the administration.

This makes no sense. If you hate both candidates i would assume you didn't vote but you're still pissed that others voted for both of them though you didn't do anything to change the outcome. You should redirect your hate at the non voters to be honest and research why they didn't bother to vote in the first place. Hypocrite much?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join