It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange things happening in my home....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: D4rk5t4lk3r

May I just add that when people come to our home they always, and I mean without fail, comment about what a nice feeling there is in the house.

Have you delved into the history of the house? maybe a child died unexpectedly and still wants to play. I read a story about a mortician who had weird goings on one night and felt he was being hugged by a child and he got a vibe that the 'presence' was a young girl. It turned out there was a young girls body admitted that night and he felt an overwhelming feeling of love.

Apparently if you kindly ask a spirit to leave they will do so, but this is not my forte.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

What does your intuition tell you it is ? Also , you can command it to leave . You have that authority . I personally don't allow these things to continue if my family is being made uneasy .

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TREESNAKE1111

Honestly? I have no idea what / who it is. All I know is that 'it' seems to like playing games and, so far, hasn't done anything to harm anyone physically.

Just seems to like to make us go 'hmmmm that's odd'.

DS

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I've not done much in the way of house specific investigations, it's been more whats been on the land before the house.

So far I can say for certain that it was farm land for an awful long time before the house was built. There doesn't appear to be records of any buildings on the land either - not that I can find anyways!

DS

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Cupcakes and hot chocolate?!

DS

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

You've got some spooks. I think you're alright though.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: D4rk5t4lk3r
a reply to: TREESNAKE1111

Honestly? I have no idea what / who it is. All I know is that 'it' seems to like playing games and, so far, hasn't done anything to harm anyone physically.

Just seems to like to make us go 'hmmmm that's odd'.

DS

Sounds like ZOZO is hanging around your place.... This demon controls ouija boards, mirrors, glasses. He not a she... always has another demon or two hanging around with him.

Previous tenants could be responsible for visitation.

Have a priest bless each room in your home and hang a blessed crucifixion (not a cross) in each room.

Done. No more pests.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Very cool story - thanks for sharing. I love firsthand accounts like this, and particularly when the author seems very grounded and none of this airy-fairy rubbish. Thanks again - and keep us updated!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: youcanttellthepeople

Thank you! I'll definitely keep the thread up to date with developments.

DS

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: D4rk5t4lk3r
a reply to: youcanttellthepeople

Thank you! I'll definitely keep the thread up to date with developments.

DS

Awesome!
Now that you've said that you can bet absolutely NOTHING will happen for months!

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

You're probably right!

It's been quiet since I posted this

DS

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I live in the usa now but I grew up in a terrace house in Stretford. Do you know your neighbors? Maybe speak to them and see if they have unusual events happening. I think it would be pretty rare for a ghost to stay in the walls of one terrace house

Maybe research deaths that have occurred in your home. I'm sure if it was built in the 1800s there were a few.

You could try burning sage in the house in each and every room starting upstairs to push it outside.

Good luck. And pay attention to your toddler. They often see things we don't.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Hi all,

Well, nothing has happened to speak of really.....except that for the last few days when it gets to about 2100, both my partner and I notice the smell of burning at the bottom of the stairs.

It's more of a bonfire type smell than electrical / cigarette smell (neither of us smoke). We've spent a fair bit of time wandering round the house trying to ascertain where the smell is coming from but it's a mystery. There's not been anyone close by who's either had a BBQ or a bonfire. It's also strange that it is localised to the bottom of the stairs. We can't smell it anywhere else in the house.

It's probably nothing, but I thought it'd be worth updating.

DS

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Glad to hear it's been fairly quiet for y'all!

We're still hearing random music but it's not worrisome, just curious.
If you're in the living room it seems to come from the bedroom, if you're in the bedroom it sounds like it's coming from the living room. If you're in the main basement it sounds like it's coming from the garage an visa versa. We've turned off the fans, AC everything but the main power supply.

Last couple of nights it was in full force with both of us hearing it. It honestly was amusing.
Never any commercial breaks, just one song after another. Some decent stuff too! Old "crooner" type songs like Doris Day or Sinatra would sing. Nice melodies.

and not in any style either of us voluntarily listen too!
Didn't hear it last night so guessing it'll be awhile again. It was curious while it lasted tho....it was also nice to have someone corroborate as well, that kinda rules out auditory hallucinations.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join