posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:07 AM
a reply to: ChrisM101
They're pretty obvious fakes.
Now, before you get suspicious about "skeptics debunking everything" let me say why this is so:
* they're supposed to be Aztec but they don't actually get any of the clothing, poses, features, or details right. It's like being shown a picture of
a television and someone telling you that this is an oven.
* they're on the wrong material. If an Aztec was going to record something quickly, they would have done so on paper (ala the Codexes) or paint on
* Something like a UFO showing up and a ruler offering something to it would have been on a huge stone monument with writing indicating what was
* they did not make art on small stones (their tech was not THAT good) though they used smaller polished gemstones to make things like jade masks.
They also used shells...but this isn't shell.
* they're badly shaped (Aztec material is usually far more symmetrical.)
* the lines are crudely done. While this is not a complete indication of fakery (there's some really badly done GENUINE artifacts out there, the lack
of care involved here is another indication that it's modern.