It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's team and top secret clearance?? How is this not illegal????

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: arcnaver
This Russia swaying the election for Trump is BS and I'll tell you why. Hillary and the rest of the Dems are guilty as hell for meddling in other nations politics and elections. The Republicans are guilty as hell for meddling in the same affairs! The US is guilty as hell for doing exactly the same thing to our allies and enemies elections! So yeah, this is all BS and just a huge distraction. Honestly if you want to know what the Dems are up to pay attention to what they accuse others of doing, then you know.

A universal truth.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You can turn on any news site on the planet and they are saying the same thing..

I am specifically watching Fox News rip him to pieces.. and they are his fan club..

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That's not the opinion of every Fox News personality that even claims to be a journalist and not a commentator.

Every hard News segment has totally dumped on him since we found out he lied AGAIN about who was at the meeting.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

a reply to: veracity

Can it really?!?!

I agree there is no presidence for this.. who would ever think a presidential candidate would help a adversary nation rig his own election?!?

But I don't see how you give it to pence when the election that put him in office is where you have your problem. If trump killed someone , then it goes to pence..

But when the issue is the actual election...

Why do you keep repeating this blatant lie? There seems to be a pathological underpinning to this behavior because you continue it unabated.

"Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. "

Ain't no way around that bucko..

Bucko, I'm not talking about the quote. I'm talking about all the lies you created based on the email which you continue to expand upon daily. Every day another thread where you craft bits of fiction to add to the web of lies. The emails are troublesome enough, why the need to lie?

If your narrative were cogent you wouldn't need a new thread every day, but as each thread fills up with people exposing your speculative fiction you have to start again.

Enjoy your daily thread Sisyphus.

I'm going to day something here about both sides. I see one group saying it's nothing and the other trying to impeach over it.

The reality is he did nothing illegal because as far as we know he didn't promise anythin or take any actions do to this meeting. And later isn't even apart of his staff. But for people saying its nothing your wrong to. He agreed to take a meeting with a foreign agent with the express pupose of getting political dirt. In reality he should have reported this women to the FBI. He was willingly ready to cooperate if he had gotten information. Though not illegal o ly because she didn't have anythING doesn't mean what he did was right.

We have to stop letting politicians benefit through dirty tricks. On this last election we have seen the worst if both parties are we going to continue to allow this???????????

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

A) I'm not 100% sure just what we know now is legal.. how could it be in a way?? Really it is legal to help a foreign government swing a us election?!?!

What are the actual ramifications of that??

What would happen to me or you if we did lol??

B) I don't think all the info is out..

I think they are setting him up in a way.. they let him swear this is all the info.. then a leak shows he is still lying.

C) I disagree about it being over hyped.. he literally based his campaign on claiming the "fake news" media was setting him up for colluding with Russia.. while he was colluding with Russia..

This is way bigger than a burglary at watergate.. WAY BIGGER

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

A) I'm not 100% sure just what we know now is legal.. how could it be in a way?? Really it is legal to help a foreign government swing a us election?!?!

What are the actual ramifications of that??

What would happen to me or you if we did lol??

B) I don't think all the info is out..

I think they are setting him up in a way.. they let him swear this is all the info.. then a leak shows he is still lying.

C) I disagree about it being over hyped.. he literally based his campaign on claiming the "fake news" media was setting him up for colluding with Russia.. while he was colluding with Russia..

This is way bigger than a burglary at watergate.. WAY BIGGER

No its not Watergate starts with an illegal act namely breaking and entering. Here there is no illegal act. Granted there is an unethical one but nothing you can prosecute. Here's the deal as far as I see it had she had information this idiot probably would be in jail. He would have promised something in exchange for the information.

Since it was nothing the meeting broke up early was this an attempt by Russia to rig an election I'd say unlikely. She is a lawyer trying to represent her client. There is millions on the line and I'm sure she would get paid well. As an atry her lawfirm would make millions getting the sanctions removed from her client.

I don't think this was the Russian government arguing that oligarchs are the Russian government isn't true. Many of them have been put on trial and jailed.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

One of the other people in the room already said that she gave them a folder and he was pretty sure they left with it..

Also that is assuming their story about it being a scam is true.. which is possible, but they are the only ones saying that and have been lying the whole time.

Something else I don't know if you caught, is trumps excuse for the "scam "meeting .

He said it was about Russian adoptions..

Russia stopped Russian adoptions to the US because we increased sanctions.

So obviously the meeting was asking to lift sanctions..in exchange for dirt on Hillary.. precisely the conspiracy theory.

Since they have never told the truth I don't think we should accept their account of the meeting.

We have no reason to believe this wasn't literally where they agreeed to funnel the info through wiki leaks and everything.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

When they finally impeach Trump one of the charges is going to be, “Abuse of Power”

Trump is committing that in spades

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
ATS really could use an ignore button.

I has one. Its called your finger on the mouse. You dont click the button if you dont want to look at something.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

How do we deny obstruction when he fired commy fir investigativtibg a crime his son was guilty of??

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join