It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's team and top secret clearance?? How is this not illegal????

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

BREAKING NEWS: you're an idiot.a mouth breathing, window licking , chin dribbling, drooling idiot. Some no name' wanna make a name for myself' moron Democrat drafted a bill to invoke articles of impeachment. Nothing more. Put your helmet on and go to bed

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

Not to twist the knife but she won the popular vote. Lol.
If not for Russia and trump collusion she would be president now.
And this board would go back to aliens being from outer space and little green men in flying saucers because everything else would be normal again.

Like I said you keep proving you do not understand....there is no "popular vote" except for the participation trophies you guys like so much.
Russia and trump made all the people that voted for obama stay home and not vote for hillary? Wow that is great power.
Especially when the only evidence released is that trolls and bots paid for by "russia" tried to influence the election by putting phony stories on twitter and facebook. If that is what you base your decision on then the dems voting base is much more stupid than any of the "basket of deplorables" ever will be. You should warn them about emails from nigeria as they will need your help.

What ever happened to hillary's CTR group?

Weren't there a bunch of them here a while back?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Hillary ran out of other people's money to keep it running.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: Sillyolme

BREAKING NEWS: you're an idiot.a mouth breathing, window licking , chin dribbling, drooling idiot. Some no name' wanna make a name for myself' moron Democrat drafted a bill to invoke articles of impeachment. Nothing more. Put your helmet on and go to bed

Silly and I agree on almost nothing and the post you responded to was rather absurd...however name calling really isn’t going to resolve anything. I would recommend you leave the bullying to ANTIFA, BLM, and others of their kind...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I'm talking about how you just robbed a bank ten minutes ago and you're going on about how your girlfriend forgot to empty the dishwasher one time three years ago.

Never forgive, never forget. #dishwashergate2014

We will rebuild.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
First off.. so your really telling me that you can help a foreign adversary nation's intelligence agency to swing a US presidential election AND THATS LEGAL?!?!

What?!?!

So Hillary used her own private server and that (according to trump and fans) should have revoked her top secret clearance. But literally making a deal with Russian intelligence to leak stolen US documents is not?!?!

So since ATLEAST Kushner AND Jr for sure lied on their top secret security applications, do they still get to have top secret clearance?!?!

Trump said the whole time that "Russia is fake news.. None of my team dealt with Russia.."

Yet we know for sure they all did..

So is this really being allowed to stand?!?!

You should have never supported Obama's and then Hillary's criminal acts and agendas! Payback's a real Mother efr

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Normally I would agree with you, but sometimes the spade needs to be pointed out.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Second that!

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Amen to that!

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Ooooh ad hominem attack.. original..

And absolutely not a sign you don't have a counterpoint..

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Least you honest..

I've never been an obama or Hillary supporter. I'm just anti propaganda.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But trump didn't run out of Russia's money yet..huh..huh...poke poke..

"Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. "

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

a reply to: veracity

Can it really?!?!

I agree there is no presidence for this.. who would ever think a presidential candidate would help a adversary nation rig his own election?!?

But I don't see how you give it to pence when the election that put him in office is where you have your problem. If trump killed someone , then it goes to pence..

But when the issue is the actual election...

Why do you keep repeating this blatant lie? There seems to be a pathological underpinning to this behavior because you continue it unabated.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. "

Ain't no way around that bucko..

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

a reply to: veracity

Can it really?!?!

I agree there is no presidence for this.. who would ever think a presidential candidate would help a adversary nation rig his own election?!?

But I don't see how you give it to pence when the election that put him in office is where you have your problem. If trump killed someone , then it goes to pence..

But when the issue is the actual election...

Why do you keep repeating this blatant lie? There seems to be a pathological underpinning to this behavior because you continue it unabated.

Ain't no way around that bucko..

Bucko, I'm not talking about the quote. I'm talking about all the lies you created based on the email which you continue to expand upon daily. Every day another thread where you craft bits of fiction to add to the web of lies. The emails are troublesome enough, why the need to lie?

If your narrative were cogent you wouldn't need a new thread every day, but as each thread fills up with people exposing your speculative fiction you have to start again.

Enjoy your daily thread Sisyphus.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Stolen docs? What are u talking about??? Also are you high, show me they did something illegal amd ill condem them right along with you till then....

If a journo had done what they did it would be called reporting, but when a privaye citizen does it its illegal?? WTF??

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Czulkang

The top 3 people in trumps campaign met with Russian agents for the express purpose of leaking , maybe they meant Russian but I doubt it, documents to help trump win as a show of the Russian governments support for the Donald...

From Jrs own emails..

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
There are no documents being dealt or any suggestion the evidence that was promised to DTJ was stolen from the US.

The OP has been watching too much CNN and his brain has turned to mush.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

What lie?!?

The one where Russia and trump colluded to swing the election.. just like the emails say??

Or what lie..

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This Russia swaying the election for Trump is BS and I'll tell you why. Hillary and the rest of the Dems are guilty as hell for meddling in other nations politics and elections. The Republicans are guilty as hell for meddling in the same affairs! The US is guilty as hell for doing exactly the same thing to our allies and enemies elections! So yeah, this is all BS and just a huge distraction. Honestly if you want to know what the Dems are up to pay attention to what they accuse others of doing, then you know.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: arcnaver

They were meddling in other foreign powers politics FOR AMERICA..

Putin helped trump win the election for Russia. Trump colluded with Russia to help russia and himself..

Shady dealing for your country is not shady dealings against your country..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join