It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's team and top secret clearance?? How is this not illegal????

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

You mean the ones that showed Hillary didn't break the law and would never be indicted?
Those sites?
Where I was proven to be correct?

There is a little thing called the "statute of limitation". You should look into that as far as the "never be indicted" goes.
And yes you were correct about her not being indicted at that time.
How did you do on the election?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Hillary isn't in jail. Or on trial.
Or under investigation.
What is so hard to understand about this?
Let it go already. It's never going to happen.

You may want to alter your statement, I would wager she is under investigation again....just a word to the wise.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Hillary isn't in jail. Or on trial.
Or under investigation.
What is so hard to understand about this?
Let it go already. It's never going to happen.

You sound worried and desperate. Hmm strange.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Have you forgotten Paige already did. Like four weeks ago?

www.businessinsider.com...

says next month and is dated May.

Here's another.
www.redstate.com...
edit on 7142017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You can't hear me. We are on a computer screen.
But writing that makes you look desperate.
I am very confident she will never be charged with anything.
You hope she will be.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Not to twist the knife but she won the popular vote. Lol.
If not for Russia and trump collusion she would be president now.
And this board would go back to aliens being from outer space and little green men in flying saucers because everything else would be normal again.

Like I said you keep proving you do not understand....there is no "popular vote" except for the participation trophies you guys like so much.
Russia and trump made all the people that voted for obama stay home and not vote for hillary? Wow that is great power.
Especially when the only evidence released is that trolls and bots paid for by "russia" tried to influence the election by putting phony stories on twitter and facebook. If that is what you base your decision on then the dems voting base is much more stupid than any of the "basket of deplorables" ever will be. You should warn them about emails from nigeria as they will need your help.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Wager all you want. Put up or shut up.
Unless you can prove otherwise she's not under any investigation.

You guys just can't accept the truth. Face it.
You want it so bad you won't ever give up hope.

My uncle Karl was like that about his hair growing back.
He died bald.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

No you keep proving you don't get it.

There is a popular vote and Hillary topped trump by three million of them.
I know I know. My crowd is bigger than your crowd. It's a hard pill for trump to swallow too which is why six months in he still has to tell us he won every chance he gets. Lol.

There is only one vote count that elects the president true... but if we want to see what America thought of trump back in November then the popular vote, the actual vote count of we the people is the one that tells the truth. He got lucky in those states Russia targeted with propaganda. But still more Americans actually wanted Hillary to be president.

And that's another truth you guys can't accept.
edit on 7142017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Wager all you want. Put up or shut up.
Unless you can prove otherwise she's not under any investigation.

Oh is it a security review, or a matter?
Sorry sister the whole "cant find a prosecutor to take the case to court" argument left the building; there are actually prosecutors who will take the case now.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There is a popular vote

....so what was the prize?

And that's another truth you guys can't accept.

Facts or truth? They are not the same. As in your truth is not based in fact.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There is a popular vote and Hillary topped trump by three million of them. I know I know. My crowd is bigger than your crowd. It's a hard pill for trump to swallow too which is why six months in he still has to tell us he won every chance he gets. Lol.

I recognize you , your the kid that wouldn't read the board game rules then cried when you lost because you didnt know how the game was played.
Funny you actually turn out to be a size queen. The size of "your crowd" matters not. You have been tricked into thinking it does. Sorry you didnt figure that out before.

If more americans wanted hillary to be president they would have gotten off their asses and voted. You are still such an egomaniac you think you know what people want. The people voted. The people got what they wanted. The people DID NOT WANT HILLARY. People like you will ensure trump gets 2 terms no matter if he is worth a crap or not. All you "i know better than you" baby boomers need to back off; you have run our country to the edge of ruin. Turn off the stove grandma before you burn the ENTIRE house down.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Yeah I'm informed. You should try it.

No you're not, otherwise you wouldn't still be questioning the fact that the DNC rigged the primaries for Clinton when the DNC has not only admitted it, but defending doing it in court.

It's beyond perplexing that you're so stuck on Russia influencing the election but the DNC gets not just a free pass from you and others like you, but it gets completely ignored.

Pure partisanship is an ugly thing.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: veracity

Can it really?!?!

I agree there is no presidence for this.. who would ever think a presidential candidate would help a adversary nation rig his own election?!?

But I don't see how you give it to pence when the election that put him in office is where you have your problem. If trump killed someone , then it goes to pence..

But when the issue is the actual election...

Why do you keep repeating this blatant lie? There seems to be a pathological underpinning to this behavior because you continue it unabated.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Trump's team and top secret clearance?? How is this not illegal????

It's only "illegal" if Hillary or democrats do it.

I thought everyone knew that.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Trump and his team, not only knew the Russians were hacking us

Obama knew about it while it was happening. Why didn't The President Of The United States Do Something?

The Obama administration spent months deliberating whether to blame Russia for a cyberattack on the Democratic National Committee, with action delayed in part because President Obama did not want to be blamed for politicizing intelligence, the White House said on Wednesday.

Oh, but you guys sure want to hype it up now, huh?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
ATS really could use an ignore button.

If you endorse an ignore button then why are you commenting? you pretty much endorsed your own ignorance with that statement.

Left and right have some wackos in their ranks that decline facts and common sense and would gladly see themselves draped in an American flag while singing the star spangled banner and holding a bald eagle. Yes pride in ones nation is good and all but not at the expense of common sense and not being a walking hypocrite as he has been proven to be in his many Twitter tirades and his blatant illegal bombing of Syria.

Bush, Reagan and Nixon are all right wing and got a slap on the wrist, but if one or two Clintons get off then it's a travesty!!! it's time for some people to pull their heads out of the sand and vote with their heads, not their hearts and thanks to those ostriches that wont happen for another term.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

In what backwards, Mandela affected universe is Russia still our enemy? The cold war ended decades ago.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Excallibacca

In what backwards, Mandela affected universe is Russia still our enemy? The cold war ended decades ago.

Russia still has spies and operatives in the US. Is that a friend? The cold war never ended.

and if it's just a big "nothing burger" why the constant lies from the Trump WH. They can't even get their story straight.
edit on 14-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I never said we were "friends". We just aren't enemies.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Excallibacca

Russia still has spies and operatives in the US. Is that a friend? The cold war never ended.

That's kind of a silly measuring stick to the use. The UK has intelligence assets in the US, and vice versa. Everybody spies on anybody where they can get assets in place, even if it's just a "military attache" in an embassy.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join