It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's team and top secret clearance?? How is this not illegal????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
First off.. so your really telling me that you can help a foreign adversary nation's intelligence agency to swing a US presidential election AND THATS LEGAL?!?!

What?!?!

So Hillary used her own private server and that (according to trump and fans) should have revoked her top secret clearance. But literally making a deal with Russian intelligence to leak stolen US documents is not?!?!

So since ATLEAST Kushner AND Jr for sure lied on their top secret security applications, do they still get to have top secret clearance?!?!

Trump said the whole time that "Russia is fake news.. None of my team dealt with Russia.."

Yet we know for sure they all did..

So is this really being allowed to stand?!?!

+28 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
ATS really could use an ignore button.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

How many threads are you going to create?
Got a hard-on for Trump eh?

Look, your candidate was actually in office when these things went down. You have NO evidence of anyone "lying" on any forms. It's literally just your speculation and opinion. HRC should most certainly be prosecuted if she committed crimes. So should anyone else. It's not worth making 30 threads on.

Everything you are speaking about just sounds like a tantrum. Or some ruse to get people hyped up about doing nothing.

Cool yer jets.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Entrapment. Look it up and come back to me. Hillary's crimes are a complete different story and on a whole another level. They go back 30 years.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Expecting rationality out of that crew is pointless.

Just expect deflection and ridicule.

It's all they know.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

So since ATLEAST Kushner AND Jr for sure lied on their top secret security applications

Doubtful - what application, precisely, would that be, Einstein?

Are you suggesting Jnr is a government employee?, surely not otherwise this would be about the emoluments clause, Russia would not be needed.

None, Jnr has no security clearance.

The rest of your incoherent dribble about a server, fake news, Kushner & Trump is unintelligible.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Desperation looks ugly.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
ATS really could use an ignore button.

Yes , the same drivel by the same posters detracts from the threads.

It is REALLY getting old.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

The only ones we know got information from the Kremlin was Democrats with the Trump dossier.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

First off.. so your really telling me that you can help a foreign adversary nation's intelligence agency to swing a US presidential election AND THATS LEGAL?!?!

What?!?!

So Hillary used her own private server and that (according to trump and fans) should have revoked her top secret clearance. But literally making a deal with Russian intelligence to leak stolen US documents is not?!?!

So since ATLEAST Kushner AND Jr for sure lied on their top secret security applications, do they still get to have top secret clearance?!?!

Trump said the whole time that "Russia is fake news.. None of my team dealt with Russia.."

1. The Podesta emails are real. Their 128 digit codes say that they are intact and unmodified. They were never claimed to be false by anyone associated with them.
2. The DNC rigged the primaries for "Pay for Play Hilly" and cheated Sanders. Many Dems were outraged when they learned the truth and either didn't vote or voted against Hillary. The Dems forced the win on the GOP.
3. There is no evidence that Russians hacked the DNC/Hilly server and gave the contents to Assange. Many entities apparently hacked Hilly's DIY server but the source of the leaks is still in question.
4. It looks as though Seth Rich was the internal leak to Assange.
5. Seth ended up dead from a "robbery" that looked like a hit.

You probably know all the other ugly details. The collusion of Lynch and the lack of prosecution of Hilly for mishandling classified information and obstruction of justice. Millions of dollars going to the Clinton Foundation [the family cash cow] from foreign entities and favors granted by SoS Clinton.

Now work up some outrage.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

What?!?!

Yes, trump supporters have tunnel visions, and claim we are just big cry babies because we lost the election. Uh, no! Trump and his team, not only knew the Russians were hacking us, but were also WILLING to receive sensitive information from what is still considered an ENEMY of the US. The president tweeted a ton of lies about Russia, "there is not Russia story" "Russia is fake news" "Russia is not the story Hillary is"...My God, if Hillary's team had done this crap!!! Oh yeah, and this is his own FAMILY doing it. Nepotism, through in and out!

This is the new norm of our current POTUS. The new candidate for FBI, says this is "not a witch hunt"

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

First off.. so your really telling me that you can help a foreign adversary nation's intelligence agency to swing a US presidential election AND THATS LEGAL?!?! What?!?!

Well. does "we came, we saw, he died," sound familiar? Wasnt Obama in England speaking against Brexit?

What documents? Where are they?

Keep in mind that if you are in favor of the whole Russian narrative, then you also believed that DT was a viable canidate last summer.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Yes, yes. Everything about the Dems, bad & true.

Everything about Twump, FAKE NEWS.

Lol. Such sheep occupying this space lately.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

What's more baffling than that, is it is a LEFT/RIGHT thing! You can't make this stuff up. Who'dthunk we'd be that far gone in a couple hundred years.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

That's fake news lmao

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

The left salivated when the Kremlin sources helped them in the Trump dossier.

link   
a reply to: kurthall

Uh, no! Trump and his team, not only knew the Russians were hacking us, but were also WILLING to receive sensitive information from what is still considered an ENEMY of the US.

Trump and his campaign, prior to being elected, had info the USA ic did not? The entire USA ic did not know about this?

Why was the obama administraion so lax on "an ENEMY of the US" (as you posted)?

link   
a reply to: havok

Psht.. Hillary was never my candidate.. infact I've got more than a few threads wondering If trump wasn't the better option..

Then you find out he has been lying (even more than we thought..) about everything..

link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Yes, yes. Everything about the Dems, bad & true.

Everything about Twump, FAKE NEWS.

Lol. Such sheep occupying this space lately.

I predict a large exodus or an unusual influx of new accounts after all is said and done.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Trump takes advantage of the system, he does whatever he can to benefit his #1 (himself) and still keep in line with the legal system.

and if the legal system is not on his side..he knows how to manipulate it so it is.

That is his game...that is how he has made it so far...0 ethics. Now he is our president so he has much power to create laws to benefit himself.

Oh boy he's got alot to answer for when he gets to the other side.
edit on 14-7-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join