It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Donors Death Ruled Suicide. Worked with Russia to get Hillarys EMAIL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Strange Suicide if you ask me. He used Helium to kill himself. That is a new one to me. He left a Suicide Note. "No Foul Play whatsoever" Who does that?? I mean I would think there would be more to it. That just does not seem right.
He was in bad health, and not doing so well, but still.

Anyway, he tried to help th Russians with Clintons EMAIL....There was allot more to the EMAIL, thing than I knew about. Wow....Dirty, dirty, dirty!!!

www.yahoo.com...

For those of you who wonder why I do this
I for the most part ONLY do it during Political threads, because I have always hated politics. I am not telling you personally STFU...............with that being said....

edit on 14-7-2017 by kurthall because: fix

edit on 14-7-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Anyone who crosses the Clinton's commits suicide.

Anyone.

Must be all that overwhelming guilt they feel after learning how pure and innocent the Clinton's are!

Yeah, that's it.
The gymnastics are impressive, too- some of them shoot themselves in the back of the head twice, while others fall asleep on train tracks and get run over.

Oh, the guilt...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please and Thank you,

Good day!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

An american citizen trying to find 33k emails that an american government official illegally deleted.
So somehow it is bad this guy wanted to hold his government accountable???

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Huh....so much for the article being 10 hours old, that is as far back as I looked before posting....TY....

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I'm not telling you to
but
Sorry Kurthall but it looks like you should take a break. The Trump hate is messing with your head.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Never heard of helium suicides? hmm.

As far as the note. Why the hell would you leave a suspicious note when trying to disclaim there is no suspicious activity. It's a little goofy.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
And not only that, but there are phrases written strangely, as if not by a native English speaker but rather someone who learned English as a second language:

RECENT BAD TURN IN HEALTH SINCE JANUARY, 2017…

LIFE INSURANCE OF $5 MILLION EXPIRING.

I hear a Russian accent in my mind when I read it.

Who of those who is among us does not speak and write in these ways? It is to laugh comrades!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
As I said in the other thread, if the Clintons wanted this guy dead they would have done it years ago when he was involved in Troopergate and trying to discredit a trip Bill made to Russia in 1969.

He's been a thorn in their sides for decades. It makes no sense for them to suddenly want him dead now. Particularly now the Clintons are done in politics. She's never going to run for office again. They're over.

However, an awful lot of people involved in the Russian hacking thing are turning up dead.

It looks a lot more like the Russians cleaning house than the Clintons cleaning house.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
As I said in the other thread, if the Clintons wanted this guy dead they would have done it years ago when he was involved in Troopergate and trying to discredit a trip Bill made to Russia in 1969.

He's been a thorn in their sides for decades. It makes no sense for them to suddenly want him dead now. Particularly now the Clintons are done in politics. She's never going to run for office again. They're over.

I would have thought this, until today when that Haitian guy suddenly decided to commit suicide before testifying that the Clinton Foundation used less than 1% of Haitian relief donations to help Haiti, kicked back about 10% to Haitian government officials, and embezzled the rest.
edit on 14-7-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
Strange Suicide if you ask me. He used Helium to kill himself. That is a new one to me. He left a Suicide Note. "No Foul Play whatsoever" Who does that?? I mean I would think there would be more to it. That just does not seem right.
He was in bad health, and not doing so well, but still.

Anyway, he tried to help th Russians with Clintons EMAIL....There was allot more to the EMAIL, thing than I knew about. Wow....Dirty, dirty, dirty!!!

www.yahoo.com...

For those of you who wonder why I do this
I for the most part ONLY do it during Political threads, because I have always hated politics. I am not telling you personally STFU...............with that being said....

Good thing he was able to find some helium, or he would have had to choke himself to death...

top topics

join