It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired Green Beret warns there could be a nuclear strike against the U.S. soon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

I think its hard for people to get used to the obvious fact that many in our generation will live to see a full blown WW3.

Whether it kicks off through N Korea or anywhere else is not the issue anymore. It has become an inevitability.

I think humanity needs to take a good look in the mirror. Judging eachother has gotten us this far.... time to look at ourselves.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
ATTENTION PLEASE -

The topic is never each other or opinions of each other. If you can't stay on topic and debate civilly please move on to a less emotional topic before you end up Posting Banned.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster
Reality scares the bejesus out of some people, they prefer to exist in their tiny little bubble.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOf40
a reply to: combatmaster
Reality scares the bejesus out of some people, they prefer to exist in their tiny little bubble.

If it was you're own country, and it was you and you're family in danger, i do not think you will be saying" oh well, just reality"

Also, like i said before, which you ignored. If china and saying America went to war, it would be ww3. Not like ww2 with just planes, tanks etc It will be a nuclear war. It will not be a "small population" that will suffer, it will be the whole world. Yes, even you're country!

And all for what? The rich and powerful, the bankers who do not give a crap about people like you, but have you're backing!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

N. Korea can hit california right now in all likelyhood. Should we wait until the rest of the nation is in danger? To me, a strike on California might just be a sign from God that their immoral sins aren't accepted, this will be punishment for the sins. Again, it's not like those people that may die would have lived forever. Nobody gets out of this world alive right?

Learn from your Bible and find peace my friend.

Matthew 24:6-7
And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

N. Korea can hit california right now in all likelyhood. Should we wait until the rest of the nation is in danger? To me, a strike on California might just be a sign from God that their immoral sins aren't accepted, this will be punishment for the sins. Again, it's not like those people that may die would have lived forever. Nobody gets out of this world alive right?

Learn from your Bible and find peace my friend.

Matthew 24:6-7
And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

Sorry, i do not read fairy tales that have caused more harm than good, and you still have not answered my question?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

My family does not fear what is coming, and my family is more than just my offspring, it is worldwide.
Have no fear friend, what is coming is what is intended, and the sooner the better.

Acts 17:30-31

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent, because he has fixed a day on which he will judge the world in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed; and of this he has given assurance to all by raising him from the dead.”

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

My family does not fear what is coming, and my family is more than just my offspring, it is worldwide.
Have no fear friend, what is coming is what is intended, and the sooner the better.

Acts 17:30-31

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent, because he has fixed a day on which he will judge the world in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed; and of this he has given assurance to all by raising him from the dead.”

Oh, you are one of these religious people who live for judgement day. Not just you're religion , but other religions too. Such a waste of a life!

I tell you what, if you're God, you're religion ends up being real, i would be absolutely gutted!

And it is sad that even "a man of god" will turn this into a hateful thing, and not really concerned about millions of innocent people dying!

This is not about God, this is about humans. Our technology is advancing fast, but we are still primitive in thinking. That is a dangerous combination!

If this world ends because of war, we only have ourselves to blame for letting these sociopaths control our lives. They say jump, and most people will say how high.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Why fear what is foretold? I will not live my life in fear, I will accept what will happen.
Start reading the book and your fears will evaporate.
PM me if you want help understanding more.

Matthew 10:28
And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Isaiah 9:6-7 ESV

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end, on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and forevermore. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will do this.

edit on 14-7-2017 by NorthOf40 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOf40

Oh Dear....Christianity has entered the building.

Great quotes from that Bible.

Perhaps you have forgotten the other ones?

Thalt Shalt NOT Kill......(especially premeditated Nuclear War).

Love Thy Neighbour.......(that means all Mankind.)

Turn the other cheek......(that means do not strike back...be the Bigger soul.)

Not to mention.......If Im not mistaken, isnt Canada and Mexico part of "Continental" North America?

Perhaps they should make a strike first, and USA sit back and see what happens.

North of 40yo....conditioned by years of US WW2 movies and propaganda.....Ah zee Doomsday device!!

Too young to have fought in Vietnam...too old for the various US lead Gulf Wars....

Well, We elect you to fly to North Korea, and challenge Lil Kims best fighter in an all out, no holds barred, cage match.
The winner gets a free signed basket ball from Dennis Rodman.....Oh and the chance to start or not, a self destruct mechanism.

Seriously, some people need to see "Herr Doctor Merkwürdige Liebe" again.....and understand the stupidity of the USA War machine......

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

The true objective of Obama regarding North Korea was to pursue a laissez-faire policy and allow North Korea to progress, becoming a viable threat

This ridiculous quote is enough to make me disregard the entire article. Like Obama wants to get Nuked along with his children. Not to mention the fact that how can the most culturally isolated country in the world easily have high technology?? The author probably doesn't realize how much military technology is dependent on universities and corporations to be developed.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
US already screwing up.
They broke the #1 rule, is not to piss off China since the Wild West.
2nd they didn't retreat from Korea/Taiwan when they could have with the alliance of Chinese vs USSR since the Cold War.
3rd they are pissing off the world through military oppression(Karma).
4th making excuse that the land doesn't belong to Native Americans and unwillingly to learn from the other cultures especially the Natives.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I could get my science team onto if if you like. But no taking over other people's countrys okay I need a pinky promise on that.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Chilling....

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

I think its hard for people to get used to the obvious fact that many in our generation will live to see a full blown WW3.

Whether it kicks off through N Korea or anywhere else is not the issue anymore. It has become an inevitability.

I think humanity needs to take a good look in the mirror. Judging eachother has gotten us this far.... time to look at ourselves.

I agree that WW3 is inevitable. Where it will start doesn't really matter, I'm concerned that Lil' Kim will want to drag all of us down with him. Anyone who is crazy and evil enough to murder countless people, in very brutal ways and even members of his own family is capable of anything.

If we wait patiently like the Obama Administration, that will give NK to develop its WMD's. If we do a pre-emptive strike, then China and Russia won't be very happy. Who knows how they will react.

To be a fly on the wall during President Trump's national security meetings. I would like to know if they plan on doing more than just more talks and sanctions.

The only alternative to a military option or talks or sanctions is for someone to take Kim out. But how do we know his replacement won't be any better?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

WW3 is being done because of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" is being played by USA. Whom is full of cults and gangs. Running to USA is a trap. Getting invaded by US troops your screwed.

The list of evils are being done currently:

Corporate Takeover to Mad Science.
Human Trafficking to Force Prostitution/Organ Harvesting
Constant Regime Change to become Vassal
Cheating through Trade Blockade and high Monetary value(ehm Sanctions).
Military Oppression to never ending warfare.
Suppression of knowledge and technology.
Bribery/Secretly killing clean tech inventors(ehm, Area51).
Mass Propaganda and False information(1984 Agenda).
Assassination and mind control behind the scenes. (why do you think US is constantly stuck around 300 mill pop and full of shootings?)

edit on 14-7-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
a reply to: NorthOf40

Oh Dear....Christianity has entered the building.

Great quotes from that Bible.

Perhaps you have forgotten the other ones?

Thalt Shalt NOT Kill......(especially premeditated Nuclear War).

Love Thy Neighbour.......(that means all Mankind.)

Turn the other cheek......(that means do not strike back...be the Bigger soul.)

Not to mention.......If Im not mistaken, isnt Canada and Mexico part of "Continental" North America?

Perhaps they should make a strike first, and USA sit back and see what happens.

North of 40yo....conditioned by years of US WW2 movies and propaganda.....Ah zee Doomsday device!!

Too young to have fought in Vietnam...too old for the various US lead Gulf Wars....

Well, We elect you to fly to North Korea, and challenge Lil Kims best fighter in an all out, no holds barred, cage match.
The winner gets a free signed basket ball from Dennis Rodman.....Oh and the chance to start or not, a self destruct mechanism.

Seriously, some people need to see "Herr Doctor Merkwürdige Liebe" again.....and understand the stupidity of the USA War machine.....

It is called cherry picking. People do it all the time to suit their own beliefs and hatred. It is sad Yes, but this is the way a lot of people are

Anyone who says that it is okay for millions if innocent people to die in a war, while quoting the bible, are cherry picking.

Would you want to worship a God that is okay for millions of innocent men, women and children to die, just so the rich and powerful can become more rich and powerful.

Sure that would make that God the devil!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join