It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LONDON: 5 injured in seperate acid attacks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This just breaking now. Seems two men on a moped threw acid over 5 people's faces causing grievous injuries within a 90 minute spree on Thursday night.

Two men on a moped carried out five acid attacks in a 90-minute period in London on Thursday night, leaving one victim with life-changing injuries. The attackers threw corrosive substances in people's faces in Stoke Newington and Hackney, police said. The victims were taken to hospital, with one of them suffering 'life-changing injuries'. A male, in his teens has been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and robbery. He is currently in custody at an east London police station.

London Acid Attack - 5 victims

Such cowards to do this vile act. Acid causes extensive, irreversible damage. Not much word on the victims yet but it seems they were young people out on the town enjoying a night out. This is just senseless.
edit on 13-7-2017 by Kalixi because: pressed post accidentaly

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hummmmm, I wonder what kind of human filth would do something like this. I wait with a knowing curiosity

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
If I caught someone doing that I would beat them till they didnt have a face left. The perpetrator isnt even a person, just garbage needing the bin.

I never say # like that. But i think in this case its actually appropriate.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
The use of acid to disfigure and punish women is a practice prevalent in Pakistan and India. Its seems these practices have come to the UK, and used by criminals big and small. It is quite a revolting way to harm someone.

Anyway, the good news is they have arrested the perpetrators.

BBC update

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
If I caught someone doing that I would beat them till they didnt have a face left. The perpetrator isnt even a person, just garbage needing the bin.

I never say # like that. But i think in this case its actually appropriate.

That is close to practicing Sharia Law...eye for an eye...be careful sir...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
This type of attack is very very common in London now, esp in bike jacking cases. Just look on youtube for other attempts that where caught on camera.

I have a gut feeling the people carrying out this attack will be of either West Indian heritage or second/third generation youths. Acid is widely used by Jamaican gangs, this goes back decades in their native land and is starting to show up in London now.

I am in court giving evidence on a similar attack later this year, the absolute lack of moral control shown by these animals is just staggering, living in London these days is more like living in a third world republic. I would not be surprised to see neck lacing taking place in the near future.

You have to ask how did we get to this problem?.. I know there is a elephant in the room try to avoid it i guess???.

RA

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Acid is widely used by Jamaican gangs

LOL...come on...dont play daft.

On a related note...interesting to see...no identity or any kind of description of the attackers.

the only thing so far..."the pair" and a teenager.

That's the new norm. We dont want people connecting dots and stuff.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Brutal brutal beet down if I ever see something like this.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

It's way more important to be politically correct than preserve our culture.

I am not saying they aren't white just commenting on modern society.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

preserve our culture.

watch it you racist...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

no it isnt - stop making crap up

pretty much everyy culture has at some point and to some degree practiced " an eye for an eye "

the romans called it " lex tallionis "

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
While there is a culture of acid attacks among certain immigrant groups, it has to be noted that scumbags of all ethnicities and cultures are doing this.

There was a recent case of some tattooed white guy attacking a couple of muslim women in a restaurant.

The way this is going, we soon won't be able to buy household bleach or soda crystals without a flipping licence.

I reckon anyone using corrosive stuff to harm someone should be looking at a minimum of 20 years inside.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Acid is widely used by Jamaican gangs

LOL...come on...dont play daft.

On a related note...interesting to see...no identity or any kind of description of the attackers.

the only thing so far..."the pair" and a teenager.

That's the new norm. We dont want people connecting dots and stuff.

Yeah dots and stuff pretty cool eh, hey look an acid attack must have been an immigrant.....

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Initial reports and indications are that these attacks were motivated by theft and robbery and there is currently nothing to suggest that they were racially or culturally influenced.

Of course initial reports and indications can be well wide of the mark, but until there is any evidence whatsoever to suggest this lets just go with what we know - anything else could easily be construed as nothing but fear mongering.

Regardless of motivation, anyone found guilty of committing this or similar crimes should be lifed off.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

20 minutes in an acid bath would be more fitting and a hell of a lot cheaper.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Take their skin off for people who need skin grafts.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: SprocketUK

20 minutes in an acid bath would be more fitting and a hell of a lot cheaper.

It would be cheaper, but do you have the confidence that the justice system ALWAYS gets the right perp? I don't, hence preferring jail.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

When did all this acid attack stuff start happening in London on such a regular basis?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Since people were crammed together in confined spaces, behavioural sink comes to mind.

People in general are pretty screwed up, makes no difference what religion you follow or which color your skin is.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

There was a recent case of some tattooed white guy attacking a couple of muslim women in a restaurant.

So you're arguing the exception proves the rule? That the increase in acid attacks in England is due to tattooed white guys?

Or are you an apologist?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join