It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We all have a trust fund?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: galaga

You being ignorant and gullible has nothing to do with me being triggered.

Explain to me how I'm ignorant and gullible.

I never said I did this. My damn thread title is a question.

Since when is it ignorant to ask a question?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: galaga

originally posted by: icanteven

originally posted by: galaga

Feel free to waste time.

Kinda like basket weaving in college right?

Look. I'm just curious about all this. Just trying to learn about it. Fake or not. I want to learn as much as I can about this. But it seems all of you got triggered for some reason.

Christ on a crutch. Someone is not triggered when they share an opinion that is counter to your own.

And before someone posts, "you triggered, bro?", let me just say that, consider me a triggered snowflake and just get on with your argument.

I don't see how this is different from knowingly writing a bad check. The people trying this may be committing wire fraud. And, it could be a federal crime since the payer and payee are likely in different states.

Well, what do you expect? You guys sure no how to make a dude feel like he just reported seeing a ufo.

Like it's crazy to talk about.

Your post spawned an interesting discussion. I had never heard of this.

It just happens that more people on this thread believe this to be a scam than do not.

The risk of getting charged with fraud isn't something to take lightly. It's amazing to me how dozens (hundreds?) of people admitted to trying this in the comments for the video.

I feel for some of those posters. Many of them are deep in debt and are looking for any life preserver to hold onto. People that make videos like "Harvey Dent" are preying on people's desperation, and I hold him and people like him in contempt.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The idea you have millions hidden away for no explicable reason is kind of crazy. What about the idea makes you think "that sounds reasonable"?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The thread is due to your ignorance. Ignorance isn't a bad thing, we all are. The gullible part is evident from the thread.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

The idea you have millions hidden away for no explicable reason is kind of crazy. What about the idea makes you think "that sounds reasonable"?

Hell yeah, it does sound crazy. That's why I was asking.

And yes, I agree with the poster above you. Apparently there are a bunch of people who admit to trying this. That's crazy too.

I ain't mad at yall.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Somewhere, buried in old ATS posts there are a couple threads about this. But NO ONE could ever offer up any proof that it worked. One entire thread covered a guy who claimed he was going to court and doing all the legal stuff to claim his "strawman". But he stopped posting.

NO ONE, HAS EVER DONE THIS.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

If you think that's crazy, here the long a short of it.

Disclaimer: I don't subscribe to this but some might because it could be plausible.

After the bankruptcy of the United States in the early 1930's, the government had no collateral to cover the debt. So they monetized birth certificates as collateral, issuing bonds on an average person projected income over their lifetime.Those bonds are traded on the stock market as mutual funds. Somewhere in the range of $1,000,000 per bond. Birth Certificates are printed on bond paper for some reason leading people to believe there's a connection. That bond is connected to a persons Social Security account and any social services applied for are funded by that bond. Any bank loans are funded by that bond. Try getting a loan without an SS#. Not happening.
The bank doesn't loan you any money, the money is created with your signature and through fractional reserve banking, banks are allowed to record up to 9 times the amount loaned on their books as an asset. Hence, money out of thin air.

However, those bonds created an incredible amount of interest over the persons lifetime. Folks think, and some have actually done it, that they can access the bond and secure it. However, as soon as the hole was found, it was filled in quickly and that pretty much opened the door for all the guru's/seminars/freedom packages promising financial paradise for an exorbitant fee of course. But the candy store was already closed.

I could go on but for what? Fortunately, I never filed a thing, but I did spend some time on it because it was interesting and some of the bullsnip is mixed with truth.

You just REALLY need to do your homework because they will bury you under the prison if you get it wrong.

edit on E31America/ChicagoFri, 14 Jul 2017 14:06:53 -05007pmFridayth02pm by EternalShadow because: add/correction

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Even if any of that were true, which it isn't, the numbers you provided don't equal 9 times what the money supply (M2)* is, they equal well over 2,500 times, which is absurd. There is not 3.6quadrillion dollars in existence.

*Roughly 14trillion.

edit on 14-7-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Even if any of that were true, which it isn't, the numbers you provided don't equal 9 times what the money supply (M2)* is, they equal well over 2,500 times, which is absurd.

*Roughly 14trillion.

I was talking about a car loan, a line of credit, a home loan, etc.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

And where does that money come from? Where does the alleged $126,000,000 you saw come from? The fact that you, and other people promoting this garbage as even remotely plausible, don't even understand basic macro economics and how the money supply functions should be a dead giveaway that it is a scam and hoax.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Federal Reserve bank notes and credit are equal to your worth as a living asset.

Youre spending what you are worth to the reserve.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

And where does that money come from? Where does the alleged $126,000,000 you saw come from? The fact that you, and other people promoting this garbage as even remotely plausible, don't even understand basic macro economics and how the money supply functions should be a dead giveaway that it is a scam and hoax.

Dude, I'm not promoting anything, ffs, do you just like to start arguments or what?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

You claiming to have seen that your Social Security number was attached to an account that was worth $126,000,000 is sure as hell promoting the scam that is the Freeman/Straw Man hoax.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
If you read through the youtube comments people are having payments reversed.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: coop039

If you read through the youtube comments people are having payments reversed.

I guess they didn't say the magic words properly. Or maybe they didn't do it front of the right kind of flag.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

You claiming to have seen that your Social Security number was attached to an account that was worth $126,000,000 is sure as hell promoting the scam that is the Freeman/Straw Man hoax.

No it's not, your attaching one thing to another to blanket something you don't believe in. That's on you, what I saw is what I saw. And as I said from the gate TAKE IT AS YOU WILL.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
No it's not, your attaching one thing to another to blanket something you don't believe in. That's on you...

No, you're the one attaching it as this thread is about the Freeman/Straw Man financial hoax and you claim to have witnessed evidence of this. Which you didn't, since it's a known hoax.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

No it's not, your attaching one thing to another to blanket something you don't believe in. That's on you...

No, you're the one attaching it as this thread is about the Freeman/Straw Man financial hoax and you claim to have witnessed evidence of this. Which you didn't, since it's a known hoax.

I'm done. Go pull the legs off a spider or something.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I'm done. Go pull the legs off a spider or something.

Did that already.

Let me know when you track down those hundreds of millions.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I will take one magic monies please.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join