It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something doesn't add up with this Russian woman and Ron Goldstone.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: allsee4eye

First, she's single and has no children. That speaks volumes of her character.

The Devolution of our membership is complete.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
So this Rod Goldstone, whose profession as a publicist is to generate media frenzy, played you all. He refers to Natalia as the crown prosecutor of Russia, something that doesn't even exist. He refers to Emin as the Russian government. He makes it a media frenzy for his own personal gain. That's his job. Of course, everyone knows Russia does not interfere in another country's election. It's their state policy. The reason is they don't want to make enemy with whoever wins an election. Russia has never interfered in a single election in another country. Not at the city level. Not at the state level. Not at the national level.

“I think I just have a talent for media,” Akhmetshin told lawyers in a 2012 deposition as part of a civil defamation lawsuit that a third party had filed against one of his business partners.

Living in the United States, I observed political life, especially in Washington. And I think I understand this political system quite well. And news cycle, I understand it better, probably, than most Americans.”

Born in Kazan, Russia, the 50-ish Akhmetshin said he left his homeland at the age of 25 with a Ph.D. in “bio-organic chemistry.”

He said he entered the Soviet Army and monitored troop movements at a time when Russia was engaged in an offensive in Afghanistan. But Akhmetshin has insisted publicly that he was not a trained spy and that his military service is being overplayed.

In the deposition, Akhmetshin was asked about a book by Steve Levine called “Oil and Glory,” in which he is described as a “former Soviet Army counterintelligence officer.”

“It’s not accurate,” Akhmetshin said. But otherwise Levine’s portrayal of him was “flattering.”

thehill.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

She has four children.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I was pointing out this simplistic thinking of their post....

Women the age of this Russian woman who don't marry don't have family values. They are man haters

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I was pointing out this simplistic thinking of their post....

Women the age of this Russian woman who don't marry don't have family values. They are man haters

It was dumb of them to post that.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
a reply to: IAMTAT

No doubt I want to know more about Goldstone. Specifically about Trump's relationship to Goldstone. Below is a video of them meeting in Las Vegas in 2013.

This whole Russian mess has blown up in Trump's face. Trump insulted Manafort and he is going to seek revenge on the Trump clan....believe me.

The Special counsel investigation will make "Bengazi" look like a Sunday school picnic. Now the FBI has been called in.
edit on 18-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join