It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something doesn't add up with this Russian woman and Ron Goldstone.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
She's going down. A British tycoon is coming next week to testify and bring her down.

link
edit on 13-7-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
I think the OP is just pointing out some of the characteristics that points to her looking more like a spy or some sort of intelligence agent.

It's funny how so many lefties go bonkers and pull the PC card while we are talking about a real Russian agent meddling in the election. Isn't this what you guys wanted!? You people are ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It seems this woman lied to Ron Goldman about having dirt on Hillary and had Ron Hillary relay an email to Trump Jr.

Browder said Veselnitskaya probably "made 12 attempts to get into the Trump camp" and the attempt to reach Trump Jr. is the one that got through. Browder also said he suspected she made similar attempts to contact the Clinton campaign.

www.cnbc.com...

edit on 13-7-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
She's going down. A British tycoon is coming next week to testify and bring her down.

link

Now THAT is some exciting news.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Bill Browder speaks about this Russian spy.

eblnews.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Nope....

He didnt say... things feels spy-ish in describing lack of family.... He said "First, she's single and has no children. That speaks volumes of her character. "

Then edited it out. We're commenting on what he deleted. Nothing PC here or else why is he deleting it?

Ridiculous? I think not.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

First, she's single and has no children. That speaks volumes of her character.

And what does a statement like this say about your character?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
It seems this woman lied to Ron Goldman about having dirt on Hillary and had Ron Hillary relay an email to Trump Jr.

Browder said Veselnitskaya probably "made 12 attempts to get into the Trump camp" and the attempt to reach Trump Jr. is the one that got through. Browder also said he suspected she made similar attempts to contact the Clinton campaign.

www.cnbc.com...

Call me paranoid but these days when I hear of people working on "adoption issues" I get a little bit of a spike in my spidey sense. After hearing about Hill's pal's work in Haiti, I have a skeptical mind about those who trade in children. I'm fully conscious of the great joy and love that an adoption can bring. But I'm not in favor of snatching children from their culture and plopping them down in a completely new world. I have Native relatives who got caught up in the "adoption issues" practices of the US government in the 1950s and '60s. Lots of white families wanted their own cute little Native child. How deeply do you think the msm is going to look into her background?
I'm told that there is a huge human trafficking trade in Russia. Certain oil-rich fellows buy those blonde Eastern European females by the dozen. Males too, I suppose.

Maybe she is a Russian spy lobbyist. Maybe she has dirt. She must have some sort of knowledge of our law since she fought the government to a settlement for her client. Or did her client's family have the judge, the DOJ and Obama in their pocket? Or maybe the prosecutor who settled?

This is looking more like a cartoon episode all the time. Only difference is, the cartoons usually had a good guy. Since we're talking politics, that doesn't apply.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to: allsee4eye

They are man haters. That sure has to do with their character.

So you've met her? Or are your failings reflected in your condescension?

edit on 14-7-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Please just stop.

They've gone full retard. There's no going back now.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
The adoption issues refer specifically to a deal whereby certain sanctions were imposed on a few named Russian Oligarchs following the abduction, torture, murder, of a Russian opposition figure.

In response to that, amongst other things, the adoption agency allowing Americans to adopt Russian orphans was suspended in retaliation.

So it is interesting that they brought it up, but not in a Hilary/Haiti kind of way. This is actually about Russian oligarchs trying to get things that Russian oligarchs want. Like, sanctions lifted.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Where are you getting information about her visa?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

WTF dude.
What if she's gay?
Would she still be married with children? In Russia?

Or what if she's divorced and can't have children?

Somethings wrong with this view point.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I decided no to pay much attention to this new media propaganda theme.
t
The "Russian" woman moments of star hood thanks to whomever is paying her to come forward as a "bombshell" will be short lived.

She will become another pitiful attempt by the anti Trump camp to keep pushing for the Russian collusion.

She has nothing.

edit on 14-7-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Actually many career women wait to get married and have children. You sound insanely ignorant. You're of course entitled to your own opinion. But though processes like that continue to hold our country back!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No doubt I want to know more about Goldstone. Specifically about Trump's relationship to Goldstone. Below is a video of them meeting in Las Vegas in 2013.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

t
The "Russian" woman moments of star hood thanks to whomever is paying her to come forward as a "bombshell" will be short lived.

She will become another pitiful attempt by the anti Trump camp to keep pushing for the Russian collusion.

She has nothing.

If someone were recruited to receive a bomb, communicates full knowledge of the intended purpose of the meeting, then shows up to a meeting and the FBI is there... do you think that person would get off by saying there wasn't a bomb there?

Only, replace 'bomb' with 'damaging information' and 'FBI' with 'foreign agent.'

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

A "bomb" is not campaign dirt.
Look up the law, your post is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
reply to: allsee4eye

They are man haters. That sure has to do with their character.

So you've met her? Or are your failings reflected in your condescension?
well her FB shows she does hate Trump.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: marg6043

t

She has nothing.

If someone were recruited to receive a bomb, communicates full knowledge of the intended purpose of the meeting, then shows up to a meeting and the FBI is there... do you think that person would get off by saying there wasn't a bomb there?

Only, replace 'bomb' with 'damaging information' and 'FBI' with 'foreign agent.'
replace the word bomb with ice cream. 20 to life?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join