It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Afterlife Experience: Our Pre-Planned Lives

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

oh, the galactic fight...

i was saying that perhaps they were training us to be super good (so to say) to fight evil...that was a tangent thought that should hold no value to anyone.

I believe many people call spirit guides...angels. Those terms can be used interchangeably. I believe the afterlife is out there in the universe somewhere. It makes me look at the cosmos differently.

the advantage of making the right choice helps you to advance in the afterlife. The soul would come back to the afterlife (real home) after dying and reflect on his/her mistakes/triumphs, etc. Lets say a soul perhaps made fun of handi-capped people...they would maybe choose a life as a handi-capped person to try and overcome their faults.

Theres much more to it that im still trying to figure out, in fact your questions are making me nervous bc you ask them as if I know it all and I DONT!
edit on 16-7-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

The galactic fight was the closest thing to an explanation.

Everything else us you repeating unsubstantiated ideas that hold no value either.

If angels and guides are interchangeable then why did you correct someone earlier?

There is nothing to indicate that souls reflect on their choices. That is your earthsuite rationalizing in human terms.

ETA: I'm not asking you. I'm pointing out the flaws in your conclusions.
edit on 16-7-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

ok, if you know it all, then please do not converse with me, especially if what I write holds no value.

I believe there are many terms used on the other side that we know nothing of...such as god. We really have no idea who or what he/she/it is.

Many call them angels, they are really spirit guides. I see no harm in calling them angels. Very similar.

Since you already know it all, im done talking to you. Sorry i did not say what you wanted to hear. Have a great day.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

ETA: I'm not asking you. I'm pointing out the flaws in your conclusions.

you are in no place to point out flaws in my conclusion.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I'm using the same ruler you used for that statement.

I was talking about the term used in this thread, not anywhere else. You corrected someone who used the term angel.

You don't even try to be objective when thinking about how souls may conduct themselves. That makes for a very limited discussion. Basically you just repeating what you believe with nothing compelling to back it up.

Oh well, maybe some other time.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

There is nothing to indicate that souls reflect on their choices.

Maybe the only important choice to make is the choice where a sinner accepts the Blood Atonement of Jesus on the Cross and have faith in Jesus that He died for our sins.

Those who do, end up being removed from this prison world and residing with Jesus. Those who do not have their souls being reborn here on Earth to go through the same routine again.

If correct then many people will vanish soon and never be seen again until after the 7 Year Tribulation.

If incorrect, then there will not be a Rapture before the end of this year, seeing that 2018 is the year where everyone gets chipped into a crypto-currency.

I know that choice does matter because a vision has summed up 40 years of my life perfectly. Very soon, possibly as soon as Aug 1st many lives will change dramatically.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I disagree. My experience tells me otherwise.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Sometimes it comes to point where one will wonder if there is a medium in between this.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

About pre planing, i can only add at some times in my life I seemed to have been miraculously spared an untimely death for reasons I couldn't begin to fathom.

I don't mean once or twice randomly either, but several certain undeniable 'interventions' is the only way I can put it.

Same here. So many times, in fact, I chose the moniker UnBreakable, after the Bruce Willis character from the movie of the same name. Still don't know my purpose in existing, though, even after 57 years.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I'm using the same ruler you used for that statement.

I was talking about the term used in this thread, not anywhere else. You corrected someone who used the term angel.

You don't even try to be objective when thinking about how souls may conduct themselves. That makes for a very limited discussion. Basically you just repeating what you believe with nothing compelling to back it up.

Oh well, maybe some other time.

I felt like i was repeating myself too, bc you kept asking the same questions. This was a very strange interaction indeed.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I wasn't asking the questions to get an answer from you. I was posting questions that you may have never asked and if you are objective and think about it then you will see that they are in fact pointing out flaws in the ideas about souls.

There is no proof that being human is an exam before being able to move on to the next grade.

There is nothing that shows good/evil is actually the object of life. In fact, a lion killing a gazelle is good for the lion/evil for the gazelle not because the lion is evil but because those are the rules of the game.

Also, if higher beings play make-believe on earth it wouldn't be a big deal to them no matter what choices they made.

These are points that you can't refute because, as you have said, you don't really know but they are possible. Once that possibility is acknowledged then any amount certainty of in what one believes starts to lose hold. It doesn't mean that you are any closer to knowing but you are open to alternatives.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Regalius

Some might say the middle ground is agreeing to disagree. That is both fighters going back to their corners.

The middle ground is being open enough discuss the topic knowing that someone might change your mind.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

You were asking question try try and point out flaws?

Get a new hobby

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

They are called rhetorical questions. They are not made to be answered. Sorry if you didn't see that.

The funny thing is that you kept saying that you were not sure or that it made you feel nervous. That was part of the point, to remind you that you don't really know and that if you can't offer a valid answer the why answer at all.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
For freakin discussion my friend!

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
For freakin discussion my friend!

But that isn't really discussion, just repeating what you believe without even giving other ideas a chance.You never once even entertained the idea that life might be just a game. You even said that you refused because it goes against your preconceived notion that it is valuable.

That is why you were focused on "teaching me" instead of honestly accepting that your answers didn't answer anything, but you knew this because you kept saying that as well.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I agree, it's not a discussion when you just ask the same questions over and over to try and catch inconsistencies in my posts.

And I did say it was like a game but I don't like thinking that bc life is more valuable than a video game avatar.

You were just being a jerk.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
I agree, it's not a discussion when you just ask the same questions over and over to try and catch inconsistencies in my posts.

They were not the same questions. Each one usually countered what you had posted.

And I did say it was like a game but I don't like thinking that bc life is more valuable than a video game avatar.

Yes, I know. That is what I said.

You were just being a jerk.

No, I was offering an alternative idea to the progressive soul theory, the idea that it is all about good/evil and I even talked about jesus not having come up with the idea of an eternal soul or the commandments.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Regalius

Back to the topic of the OP.

Have you read any of Robert Monroe's books? They are on OOBEs.

It is my understanding that many of the "new wave" type ideas which come from different places seek validation in his work. Like souls having to make decisions in order to advance and soul groups but I find that, at least to me, what he wrote doesn't really back up those ideas.

They are only 3 books but they are interesting and not heavy reading.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: intrptr

About pre planing, i can only add at some times in my life I seemed to have been miraculously spared an untimely death for reasons I couldn't begin to fathom.

I don't mean once or twice randomly either, but several certain undeniable 'interventions' is the only way I can put it.

Same here. So many times, in fact, I chose the moniker UnBreakable, after the Bruce Willis character from the movie of the same name. Still don't know my purpose in existing, though, even after 57 years.

Amazing, thanks for the input. I'm about the same age, isn't life wonderful?
On the other hand, what if we are missing the point but getting chance after chance to get it right?

What if when we die they say, well, you never got it, into the sun...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join