It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Federal Election Commission(FEC) withheld public documents about Democrats for years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
So many happenings right now and it's still very quiet on the ATS front. Strange. Well here we have another case of what were the Democrats trying to hide? To be clear i'm not implying anything shady or sinister going on and there could be a perfectly reasonable and innocent explanation for all the secrecy but it's something that got me going "Huh well that's unusual and odd".

dailycaller.com...

A quick rundown.

Federal Election Commission (FEC) officials have withheld public documents for years, some of which would expose details about Democrats’ taxpayer- and foreign-funded travel, The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group has learned.

The requested documents span a variety of topics, ranging from communications regarding former FEC official Lois Lerner, the central figure in the IRS targeting scandal, to internal communications and commission policy documents.

Some documents requested have been released, but none of the travel-related FOIA requests have been completely fulfilled. The withheld documents could reveal additional trips or more detailed information, such as the cost, scheduled events or an itemized breakdown of expenses.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Ha ha, ha, ha, that's rich. Shows what happens when the Dems, who basically run the government by way of all those bureaucratic positions in all those agencies collude to hide the easter eggs. And why, the foreign travel stuff?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Ha ha, ha, ha, that's rich. Shows what happens when the Dems, who basically run the government by way of all those bureaucratic positions in all those agencies collude to hide the easter eggs. And why, the foreign travel stuff?

The avoidance of the FOIA requests is definitely unusual. I have a feeling that this could be connected to the entrapment scandal surrounding Donald jnr.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I wonder..........does this have something to do with the Clinton Foundation?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

A good reason to fire all GS-10 and above federal employees every four to eight years and restaff by White House because just changing a few SES employees is not getting the job done. Keep the bureaucracy from entrenching so much.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Travel to Russia ???
Hmmm

new topics

top topics

join