It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don says healthcare is nore difficult than Israel Palestine peace

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: jtma508

Not all promises can be kept. Things don't always go as planned. Especially in the US where there is a 2 party system that obstruct each other. It is understandable it can take a while. If Hillary won, she would get nothing done because of GOP controlled Congress.

No , Hillary would be too interested in keeping Obama's legacy...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Actually, it's not that hard. Get rid of those bloodsucking insurance companies, let free market take place, and all will be well.

So what you're saying is that you're smarter than Donald Trump. I've never heard him offer such a brilliant solution.

I'm sure if you tweet him, he'll call a meeting of both houses of congress and he can present the allsee4eye plan.

"All you politicians who have received insurance company lobbying money to get elected, well, that's going to go away, along with your own health insurance policies. From now on the free market will determine your healthcare."

Amendment 1)
to help those who are not wealthy enough to have qualified doctors on retainer, we will deregulate medical licensing requirements. The less than rich may pay the kid down the street with a pocket knife and rags to perform whatever surgery may be required.

Amendment 2)
The FDA will be dissolved. Those who wish to produce medicine may do so. Cleaver entrepreneurs will come up with ways to do it.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I am personally against punishing the rich with taxes to pay for the poor. Nobody gave anything to the rich. The rich earned it.

So taxes are a punishment. Maybe only sinners should be taxed.

The state I live in is on the high end for tobacco tax. That is due to anti-tax people suggesting that if more revenue is needed for a good program like S-CHIP (children's health insurance program), let's add to the tobacco tax. That lets the anti-tax people off the hook, and the majority non-smokers voted that the minority smokers bear the full burden.

So I come out of a gas station mini-mart and I see Mary the homeless lady, she has a sign that reads "Anything will help". So I give her $10. She goes into the mini-mart while I hold her sign. She comes out with a pack of cigarettes.

What do I do? Do I curse her? No. I'm not an anti-tax person. She just paid 85% of her total income in taxes. Yes, income. Panhandling is a tough job. But hey! Some ones got to do it. Glad I don't have to. I'd get fired on my first day.

So I ask Mary, "Do you still have the crayon?" she does. She hands it to me and I turn her sign to the flip side and write:

Buy Cigarettes
Do It For the Chilren

Then I tell her, "If anybody says 'but I don't smoke.' then you can say 'you can give them to me.'" Then I give her a sports drink and a sandwich.

Nobody gave anything to the rich. The rich earned it.

So if you took a rich person, dropped him naked in a forest, he would do everything necessary to not only survive, but thrive, and produce a vast store of goods to trade on the trading roads he made himself, so as to sell them and be wealthy again.

I think it more likely that the wealthy live in societies that already had the necessary infrastructures (tax payer provided) in which to do their thang.

Take Vladimir Putin. Life of public service, low paying government jobs, yet he's the richest man in the history of the World.

Inter national Business Times pointed out on Wednesday that Putin's fortune could be as much as $200 billion.
"We value individuals' assets–including stakes in public and private companies, real estate, yachts, art and cash–and take into account estimates of debt. We also consult an array of outside experts in various fields," Forbes wrote in 2015, but noted that some individuals "cooperate" while "others don't," and added that the magazine excludes "dictators who derive their fortunes entirely as a result of their position of power."

Government corruption - Kleptocracy - to - Plutocrat

Sometime people just steal and plunder their way to wealth.
edit on 14-7-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
It really wasnt a bald face lie from Don. The liers were all the republican jackasses who just swore they had a hot bill all pounded out and ready to go after the election. they look like a confused gaggle of gooses now. And they are the ones trying to protect the insurance firms and accommodating the left.
Oh look at Cruz getting a bit of spot light kissing the class struggle ass.

Yes it was. It couldn't be simpler. Donald MADE that promise. Over and over. Like all he had to do was snap his fingers and we'd ALL have better, less expensive health insurance. Everybody. Beautiful I believe he said. The Republicans made no such promise. ALL they want to do is get rid of the ACA. In fact, if they could just get Obama's name disassociated with the ACA and make it LOOK like it was theirs without changing anything, I'm certain they would. Even before there was an ACA the Republican leaders were saying publicly that they would fight ANYTHING Obama put forth.

Those are the facts. Donald either lied to get elected or is just plain ignorant. Same things as, 'If you drop your knickers and let me do you, we'll go shopping for a ring tomorrow.'

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

They hardly care about Obama's name on the ACA. Every physical unit is named after a white man. Tesla. Einstein. Volt. Newton. Ohm. Coulomb. Ampere. Angstrom. Hertz. Celsius. Fahrenheit. Kelvin. Joule. Farad. Gauss. And many others.

en.wikipedia.org...

Not to mention every science theory and law is named after a white man.
edit on 14-7-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

a reply to: scraedtosleep

I am personally against punishing the rich with taxes to pay for the poor. Nobody gave anything to the rich. The rich earned it.

Except for those many rich peoples who inherited their money and haven't worked a day in their lives. Don't forget them.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

a reply to: scraedtosleep

Ha, Ha! let me introduce you to the concept of inherited wealth! Why do you think they squeal like piggies at inheritance tax?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

You nailed, is all about the big pharma lobbying groups that are behind the reason why the Obama repeal can not be done with a better deal for the tax payers.

The reason is obvious none of the dip pocket health insurance companies, big pharma and the health care industry wants to lose their money gravy train or even be cut in any way or form.

As long as is politicians benefiting from the campaign donations by those three groups we will never anything done and will be stuck with the same crap of health care system as we do now.

The government will keep feeding the poor with the labors of the working class to make sure that they do not scream foul play on their needed and now entitlement health care

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The thing about the American working class, they don't mind sacrificing to help the poor and nation.

That's why our military is full of working class.

It's the rich and their thugs that believe they could have more if it were not for poor folks.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The first day in office.
Great healthcare
fraction of the cost
and it's going to be so easy.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: marg6043

The thing about the American working class, they don't mind sacrificing to help the poor and nation.

That's why our military is full of working class.

It's the rich and their thugs that believe they could have more if it were not for poor folks.

Oh pure BS. Working class knows he is chump to all.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Ok you're the exception.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join