It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy crap! Snopes debunks Donald Trump's critics, and their BS.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Damn, an American Internet facing organisation with an agenda.

Who would've guessed?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well damn, I guess a broken clock is right twice a day.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

A broken day is right twice o'clock.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
This may be the biggest, and most effective, attack on Trump yet. By default, one must assume that everything Snopes says is wrong.
edit on 14/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
What a turn around, I had given up hope for snopes!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I posted this on a FB political page and immediately they attacked me personally and went off about Trump. When I asked them how many from their side they correct with fact checking all I got was I called someone out about a meme with Trump and diaherra. Priceless how they tried to flip the whole discussion

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
lol I just had to share that for all my friends that run to them for "proof" of things! My fb page will either blow up or be crickets. Will be interesting to see which way it goes...thanks for sharing!

I had to come back and edit. First of all so far crickets, not surprising. What is surprising is this was probably one of the first honest pieces of journalism I've read in awhile and from Snopes no less whom I usually take with a grain of salt. Oh the irony here today....

The only irony is that you don't usually trust Snopes but suddenly do now that they posted something you want to believe, and that article just happens to speak of confirmation bias.
Your lack of self-awareness is also pretty amusing, though.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Cole's Notes Version

"Fake News" cuts both ways, and both sides are guilty.

But in 2017 if you don't like the news/report you can just label it as "fake News" and move on.
This isn't healthy for anybody, especially if your going for the truth and honesty, if half the population regards the actual truth as fake news, this is bad for everybody.
edit on 15-7-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Well damn, I guess a broken clock is right twice a day.

Some only once if they are in military time.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

originally posted by: onehuman
lol I just had to share that for all my friends that run to them for "proof" of things! My fb page will either blow up or be crickets. Will be interesting to see which way it goes...thanks for sharing!

I had to come back and edit. First of all so far crickets, not surprising. What is surprising is this was probably one of the first honest pieces of journalism I've read in awhile and from Snopes no less whom I usually take with a grain of salt. Oh the irony here today....

The only irony is that you don't usually trust Snopes but suddenly do now that they posted something you want to believe, and that article just happens to speak of confirmation bias.
Your lack of self-awareness is also pretty amusing, though.

The real irony is you are not seeing all of them say OMG Snopes said something for the first time they agree with as truthful, do you?

One out of a million I jokingly think but of course it is lower.... I am sure that Snopes is right more than once.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Damn, an American Internet fac[t check]ing organisation with an agenda.

Who would've guessed?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: chr0naut

Damn, an American Internet fac[t check]ing organisation with an agenda.

Who would've guessed?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join