It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An honest question: Why do you liberals give Hillary a free pass?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jupiters
Because the majority of the Left are ideologues.
"an adherent of an ideology, especially one who is uncompromising and dogmatic."
Of course this exists in places of the Right too.

But, ideologues on the Left play identity politics. Vote blue for the sake of voting blue.

A sick immoral extension of collectivism that promotes judging people on immutable characteristis instead of what they offer.
Easier explained as the complete opposite of a Meritocracy, where judgement is based on merit, skills, ability, and character.

It doesn't matter that Hillary is a criminal, it doesn't matter that her collectivist philosophy quite literally creates discrimination of all forms. She's a part of the Left, and under the postmodernism infested Left, that's all that matters.

Sounds totally opposite of MLK, doesn't it?

They are judging people on the color of their skin.

That's pretty racist.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

There definately is not an email from Chelsea saying that Hillary did X, Y or Z..

Everything about Hillary is conjecture... maybe it's true.. maybe it's all made up..

But with trump we know it's true.

Lol, BS.

She destroyed subpoenaed emails, 33,000 of them and 13 cell phones and other devices, obstruction of justice.
Everyone around her was given immunity.
She emailed chelsea and told her it was a terror attack that killed the Ambassador and 3 others in Benghazi.
ETC
ETC
ETC

I still wonder why she wasn't 50 points ahead.
Wake up people.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

She had a legal right to destroy the emails .. hypothetically they were her private ones..

Half of Washington had their own servers at the time.. both bushs, Colin Powell exc..

Your not prosecuting some one for what is par for the course.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Either way she wasn't caught rigging a us election with Russian agents..

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Yes, collectivism of all forms is the foundation of any and all forms of discrimination.

The extension of identity politics deriving from collectivism judges on skin color, gender, race, ethnicity, any immutable characteristic. Instead of judging based on the quality, skills, ability, and character of an individual.

Voting blue for the sake of voting blue is literally collectivism, thus the action is inherently premised on a discriminatory philosophy.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I am a staunch liberal, but I did not give Hillary a free pass. Not at all. Nada. Never. Quite the contrary, actually. I voted against Hillary to help block her ascent to the Presidency. She fraudulently took the Democratic nomination by colluding with the DNC and mainstream media to deny Bernie an equal playing field. Even then, Hillary barely edged out Bernie. Why would I support Hillary under those circumstances, regardless of who else was running for President?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I lost it for Hillary when she threw on a Yankees ball cap and declared she'd always been a Yankees fan.
That was enough for me to never vote for that pandering geriatric.
She should be thoroughly investigated with zero interference.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The people have a sickness. It might be hard to explain. But, the sick people are attracted to crime bosses with the ability to abuse power.

Instead of being disgusted by the concept of the mafia, America is obsessed with the idea of untouchable vile corruption .

Its not just liberal politicsl, I've seen enough Godfather, Scarface and Walter White murals at carshows to get an idea why people gravitate towards idol worship of corrupt protected sickos with power to abuse and corruption to spread, with no worries of being apprehended.

These people have deep mental issues and are everywhere. Not just on the left.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig

I do not believe that White water was fake news. I did remember the hearings that cleared their name. Should a person be held to account for such twice in court? Isn't that double Jeopardy?

I think history speaks a lot about a person. When you have a history good or bad it just doesn't reset after time, especially when it seems to repeat itself. People get retried all the time as long as it is within the limits of the law, but this is not so much about being tried in court as much as public opinion. You don't need to be caught for people to know what is right or wrong.

]
And yeah, I do believe Bill Cheated on HIllary while they were married, however, I do wonder when it comes to that, is it our business or rather something that is private and should be between them?

Taking advantage of subordinates would get you fired anywhere, and kicked out of the military, as a recent 4 stars did, so its OK with the President? Also, Hillary basically said all the women were lying and whores...lol so much for her support of women.

And yes it was possible for a person to risk 1000 and turn it into 100,000 in the stock market. But then again the Stock Market is the ultimate in gambling, you pays your way, and get to throw the dice, some win, some lose.

Once again, it seems the Clintons are smart in how they can get "funds" legally. So in this case maybe, maybe not...the odds were incredibly high against her...Today they do 500k 20 minute speeches... easy way to get paid for many services...if you know what I mean...lol

Now you mention that they went broke and managed to end up with 100 of millions of dollars in 12 years, how much of that was from Bill and most ex presidents and people from the federal government, write books and go speak and are paid for such, they do not pay for it and it is not free.

100s of millions from a book or 2? 250k per year as ex president? No business ventures except for speeches.

And when it comes to the foundation, the thing that was stated, was that they would leave it all behind if Hillary has won.

Sure sure...already made 100s of millions lol..have her daughter run it....

The bottom line is she was Secretary of State with a foundation that many countries around the world dropped 100s of millions into it. Also, many of these countries are those that people here on ATS say are the worst. There seems to be a pay to play mentality in you donate to my foundation give old Bill a few 500k speeches and we will see what we can do for you. Now if you need a court of law conviction for you to believe that the Clintons made 100s of millions off of this then so be it...Who the hell would want pay the Clintons 10 times what many other high paid speakers make for a simple speech 100s of times over... I know others have made more for one speech at times but 12 years of them just talking for big bucks is where they made their money. They give these speeches to places like world bank, wall street, foreign countries etc...lol

This all goes back to their seemly repeatable history too, as I said before...

Why doesn't Trump not release his taxes? He said he would, and now he has not, and thus he is the first President who has not done such.

He gets audited EVERY year, so do you think he is hiding something illegal? Also the one that Meadow got her hands on ended up that he paid 35 million that year in taxes... I think it is just a jab back at the media that has been raging over this.

Why hasn't Trump divested himself and his family from his business, putting it into a blind trust. He appears to be profiting from being in the office of President.

I think he has move much into his kids hands, but he is already a billionaire... He has like 50,000 people working for him...kind hard thing to do, unlike Obama who had zero people working for him, and zero businesses...lol

Why is it possible for people with large amounts of money able to pay and have access to the President and his advisors? After all that came out and it appears as though they are using his name and people are paying large amounts of money for the chance ot meet him. isn't that pay for play?

Paying who/what... Ok if he is doing pay to play then burn his ass too, don't care...

Why is it that the man is not following the law, by ensuring his meetings and phone is recorded, and transcribed?

I don't think there is ever a transcriber present..ever for anyone, so I'm not sure what you mean, but anything recorded is then property of the Government. Kind of like Hillary's 36,000 deleted emails...

Why is the President using a non secured phone line to communicate? Isn't there a chance it could be hacked and people listen into his phone calls?

Is he passing secret/confidential information over it? Does you use a secret off Government site private server with zero security doing all his official work on? I'm sure what he uses meets security since it is known anyways...lol

Why is the president willing to compromise the security of the United States and his allies, and yet no one is willing to do anything to stop him? He has already given classified information to the Russians, and yet ignores the very ally who gave it to him, putting opertatives in danger.

Why were the very people nominated to sit in cabinet positions, have no idea about the position and are there to destroy the very cabinets and do further damage and harm to the country?

BECAUSE HE IS OUT TO DESTROY THE COUNTRY!! He picked very capable people, many not part of the Washington bureaucracy, and I think that is part of why he is president. Your statement above is very opinionated to say the least... One thing to think about, everything he does is out front, not secret, that is why you know...you might not like it, understand it, disagree with it, but it is straight forward, so it is not like he is hiding all this stuff you know about....lol

Why is the president ignoring the very constitution of the United States, cause he finds them inconvienent?

Can you name one part he has ignored? Unlike Obama and Bush who have ignored parts...lol

edit on 17-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

You're not as clever as you think you are.

I understand people make good money from speeches.. I'm saying they have made 100s of millions off of speeches. I'm also saying it is a good way to transfer large amount of funds legally. World Bank, Wall Street, many foreign countries etc all wanting to hear them speak for a lot more than 50k lol... Also while she was Sec of State...No conflict of interest there

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

They probably give her a pass for the same reasons republicans overlook the GOP bs.

The republicans are suppose to be for small govt and free market but in reality here are a few examples.

1. republicans started the bailouts which goes against the free market.

2. Republicans create big govt and seldomly decrease govt as when they created the patriot act.

3. Also republicans like big govt to tell
You what you can do and cant do to yourself or among concenting adults. Such as using drugs or selling your body for sex.

In the end the democrats overlook hillary like the republicans overlook the cheney coincidences and the gop bs, because its more important to blame tbe other party than hold your own party accountable.

The party becomes more importsnt than the country for them
edit on 41731America/ChicagoMon, 17 Jul 2017 13:41:31 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Before Trump was President, if he was audited every year, then it is cause there was something funny with his taxes. And as President, it is by law that he has to be audited every year. But be that as it may, why doesn’t the man not release his tax returns? There is no law that states he can not, there is no real reason why he can not save that he does not want to, nor does he want the people to know about where he gets his money from and where it is going to.

No, he has not divested himself from his business, if anything he is still active within his companies. If it was going to be honest, where there is no question about any of the policies or laws on his part, he and his family that are involved in his administration would put their businesses and interests into a blind trust, where there can be no questions. As it stands they are still active, and appearing to be using the office of the President to fund their companies. Tell me, how are you on double taking of profits, most would call that embezzlement, after all does Trump not own the properties that he held many of his campaign rallies at, yet paid them, or better yet, Maralago, his home in Florida, yet we the People are paying for him to stay there, as if he was paying rent on something that he owns and stays at. Not to mention Trump Towers, that is the hub of his business empire, yet we have to pay his rent or his wifes rent?

Well take a good look at all of the members of his cabinet, and if one looks they all donated a large amount of money and endorsed him, that is pay for play.

You mentioned Hillary’s emails. Lets talk about that. Trey Gowdy, doctored evidence on some of the emails, and yet after all of the investigation, it came to what? Nothing, she was cleared, and if it was such a big deal, then why did they end the investigation that went no where? And as you are on the subject, why is there no mention of an investigation on Sec. of State Rice and Powell? Powell, deleted and did not follow procedure, so what about his emails, or even Rice’s emails?

There is a law on the books, that any and all presidential communications are to be recorded. Yet Trump talks on an unsecure phone, and has private conversations, that is not recorded or transcribed.

And yes Trump did indeed pass classified information to the Russians in a meeting in the White House, endangering the actual agents working in that part of the world.

He picked people who are capable? In what way is Devos capable, who has no experience teaching or dealing with education, but she is capable of such? And what about the Sec of Energy, a man who barely passed science courses, has no clue about anything nuclear, yet he is capable of such? And the Sec Tillison, you know the man is good friends with Putin. And the man in charge to run the EPA, well there is a story and a half on that one, especially, since as a lawyer for the state of Ok, he messed up one execution, and seems as though he was on the pay and dole of the Oil companies, representing their interest, and not that of the people.

Now apart of the Washington bureaucracy? Every member of his cabinet, is apart of the Washington bureaucracy, and from Goldman Sachs. How is that making a change?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
the better question is why haven't trump and/or the republicans locked her up yet??

is was a campaign promise... trump won... no locking her up, tho.

why is that??

but ya, throw you anger towards the dems. hysterical!

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
the better question is why haven't trump and/or the republicans locked her up yet??

is was a campaign promise... trump won... no locking her up, tho.

why is that??

but ya, throw you anger towards the dems. hysterical!

Excellent question.

Because the real game is the GOP,DNC,MSM, and the lobbyist against the average American public , and not the GOP vs the DNC as the MSM likes to paint it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join